No so

For Rent?

Going to a small school is sometimes a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is that words spread fast and if you are popular the spread even faster. Seunghyun and Jiyong's relationship has already spread across the school. This new couple now has rumors and cheers as they pass through the hallways because it's not often a openly gay couple is seen in this type of environment. 

Here's the bad thing. When the principal of the school sees that the their largest donors family is now openly gay. Not a good image for a family and it could effect the school.  Principal Chu huffs in frustration at Seunghyun because once again he is putting unnecessary attention to the student body. If it was up to Principal Chu Seunghyun would have been kicked out  years ago. Especially with the terrible grades the man use to have. He did notice that his grades have been rising like crazy. The principal goes to his office and looks at his secretary. "Please call Mr. Choi. Tell him it's an emergency." 

The woman does as told and puts the call through to the Principal. "Hello Chairman." 

There is a sigh on the other end of the line. "What can I help you with. If you need a donation please talk to one of my girls." 

"Well. I received your wedding invitation and I wanted to personally thank you." 

"Oh it's no problem. You should be invited since you have educated my family for years." says the Chairman who is obviously talking while he is busy doing something else. 

"Well...there is a problem with this invite. Looks like Seunghyun has someone else in mind." 

"You know Seunghyun...he is always with some random girl...we both know that." Principal Chu and Mr. Choi actually went to college together so these conversations that they have are sometimes normal, but still there is a bit of awkwardness since one person has more power than the other. "Well I wouldn't say girl. Looks like your scholarship boy is taking a liking to your son and Seunghyun has him as a boyfriend now." 

You can hear a slam on the other line. "He did what?" 

"He's walking around the school causing confusion. Thought that you would like to know." says the Principal on the other line and by the way Principal Chu and Chairman Choi can't stand each other. this is actually fun for Principal Chu to see the perfect family have a stain. 

"Thank you." The Chairman hangs up the phone with another long sigh and looks up at his secretary who is waiting in the corner. They all know when chairman throws things you need to be there to listen to orders. 

"Get the car ready. I'm going to pick up my son." 

"But sir you have a meeting at 5pm with Dowda Industries." 

"Cancel it" The man starts to walk out of the room. "This is an emergency." 

//////////////////////////////

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong's hand secretly looking into his eyes. "You did well today." 

Jiyong looks into the man's eyes with a smile. "I kind of liked just being with you and not hiding for once...but how long can we keep this up." 

"What do you mean...." 

Jiyong looks into the man's eyes. "I'm happy. Really...I just know that this won't and can not last long. Seunghyun you are a Choi and a heir to your father's company. We are just a high school love." 

"Stop it..." says the older with a  low voice. "I will not listen to you speak like that. We are going to figure this out." 

Jiyong sighs. "I need to do some after school stuff. I'll talk to you later." 

Seunghyun looks around and then pulls Jiyong into a unexpected hug. Jiyong almost lost his breath as the older man wraps his arms protectively around him. "I know you are scared. I'm too...just believe in us a little longer." He releases the hug with a small smile before leaving out the side door of the school. 

Jiyong puts his head down looking at the shoes that Seunghyun has bought for him months ago. He then looks up and head to his last class. 

Meanwhile Seunghyun then slows down his walk as he gets to the front gates. He knows this car. "Hello father." 

"Get in the car boy." says the older as he rolls up the window. Seunghyun does as told and gets into the other side of the car. "What do I have the honor for you to pick me up." 

"Shut up." 

"He knows that his father probably heard about the news around school" 

"Are you really trying to destroy my company. How could you do something so stupid." 

"What are you talking about." 

"You damn well know what I'm talking about." says the older looking into his son's dark eyes. "You and that kid. I told you to finish it. You are to marry Hyuna." 

"I'm not going to marry someone for a damn business deal." says Seunghyun with a grit to then feel a sting in the back of his head where his father slapped him. Of course Seunghyun doesn't hit back; he just sits with anger. "How come I can't just let Dongwook run the company...let Hyuna marry him." 

"We both know that this marriage has been decided since birth. You are going to marry that girl and you are going to marry her this weekend." 

"What?!" says Seunghyun. "Father you don't have the right." 

"I tried to give you time but you disobeyed my words yet again. This wedding is happening whether you like it or not and I will make sure that you walk down that aisle." 

"You can't make me if you can't find me." 

"Oh I bet I could make you. You know Jiyong is set to graduate with high honors this year....oh and his mother is still working so well at our hotel. I would hate for things to go wrong last minute." 

"Father..." 

"Oh don't father me...you are making me do this. You are the one who needs to listen. You can let him be your best man....but you will not marry him. You will go through this wedding and you will live with Hyuna and produce a heir to the company once you finish college. That is the plan and you will live by it. Do as I say or I will destroy him....it's that simple." You can tell that the father is torn by the words that he just said but business is business. 

The last thing Seunghyun would want to be is the reason for Jiyong to lose his dreams of a education and him taking care of his mother. His mother works so hard and he knows that his father can pretty much destroy families. If you are getting in his way it doesn't matter who you are. He will throw you away like trash. Seunghyun balls his fist and his the seat in front of his making the driver flinch slightly. "How long do I have..." 

"I will give you one day. That's it...sort it out...then come home." 

Seunghyun feels defeated. He can't leave his family because Chairman will destroy him and Jiyong if he sees Jiyong he will destroy Jiyong....there's no win. Being reminded of how truly powerful your father is not  a laughing matter. 

/////////////////////////

Jiyong walks out from the school doors in the night air. He stayed a little longer finishing up some thing because school will be ending soon. Jiyong has of course made all outstanding grades on all of his classes so far making him the first in class this year. Since the school is private they rather not have the scholarship boy make a speech in front of the class. He doesn't mind it at all though because Jiyong is not a fan of public speaking. 

"There you are coffee eyes." says Seunghyun with a smile next to his fully loaded car. Jiyong smiles a bit as he gets closer to the man. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw that you were not home so I figured you were here and I wanted to see you." 

"You not mad at me about earlier?" 

Seunghyun hugs Jiyong slowly embracing the smaller man. "How could I ever...I love you." 

"You love me that much?" says Jiyong now looking at the man. 

Seunghyun nods and hugs the man trying to hold back tears. "Let's go. I want to spend some time with you." 

The two head back to Jiyong's apartment. His mom is going to be working late as usual and it's the day where she stays over at the hotel so she doesn't have to go home. Seunghyun laughs at the TV. "They are so stupid." 

Jiyong smiles as he brings over a glass of water to sit by his side. "You comfortable?" 

"Ne..." says the older snuggling closer to Jiyong. "Let's just stay like this ne." The older holds the smaller hand in his and plays with Jiyong's fingers. He just wants to be close to him. 

The two watch a couple of shows and Seunghyun falls sleep on the sofa. Jiyong then goes to his room to do some work so that he doesn't bother the other. Jiyong has piles and piles of books of stuff so that he can have as much information as possible for his college interviews. Slow foot steps makes the younger look back with a smile to the crazy haired other. "Did I wake you?" 

Seunghyun nods. "Ne....you were not there..." 

Jiyong laughs. "SO cheesy" 

Seunghyun looks around the small room at Jiyong's bare walls and many many books scattered along the room. "I would think that you room would be a little neater." 

"I'm too busy to clean and I don't expect my mother to do it for me" Jiyong laughs. "I work better like this."  

Seunghyun sits on the cheap mattress and then complain. "Jiyongie...how can you sleep on this....aish....I think that I was poked." 

"Mister 300,000 won mattress($30,000) my mattress would never compare to yours." says Jiyong putting a book away to then stand. "My room is too small to hang out in. Let's watch some more TV." 

Seunghyun takes the younger hand and pulls him on to the mattress. He looks at the youngers innocent eyes. "Why are you scared to be in here with me" 

"I'm not scared." Jiyong looks away. 

The older laughs a bit. "Oh you are...very...do you think that I will bite you?" He leans closer and Jiyong closes his eyes. The older smiles and kisses Jiyong's forehead to then look into the coffee eyes. "Jiyong...I love you..." 

Jiyong smiles. "I love you too." 

"Jiyong...let me have you." The older moves a little closer and kisses Jiyong on the lips and barley parts and whispers. "Let me have all of you." 

Jiyong's heartbeat quickens as the words are said to him. "Do you mean...you wanna...you want to..." 

The older nods as he looks in to the coffee eyes. He needs Jiyong more then ever. "I feel it's time I show you how much I love you." He looks at Jiyong and sees that the man hasn't ran or hit him yet. Seunghyun smiles and pulls the younger into a kiss. "I will be gentle with you...." He kisses the younger again and Jiyong breathes out slowly as he now knows that this is for real. 

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong again and tugs at the rim of Jiyong's shirt making the younger pull back a bit. "I'm...I'm a ..." 

Seugnhyun laughs. "Duh pabo..." He lifts the shirt over Jiyong's head to see his untouched body and watches how Jiyong blushes to the dark eyes looking him over. "Hyunnie....stop...." 

The older slowly moves closer taking off his shirt as well revealing his very fit body. "How can I not." Jiyong looks the man over and looks at his strong chest. "You work out a lot." 

The older laughs. "You can touch me if you want to..." 

Jiyong shyly reaches out and touches the chest. Seunghyun smiles and takes the smaller hand and rubs it on his chest to his strong abs. Jiyong shyly allows the movements to happen. The older then sees that Jiyong is getting more comfortable and he start to touch Jiyong's body. "I like your chest too." 

Jiyong laughs looking up. "What...my chest is not even toned." 

"Your chest is beautiful...your perky s." The older then lays them down so that the older can kiss Jiyong on the lips again to soon then traveling slowly down his chest to take one of the perky nubs into his warm mouth. Jiyong moans quietly moans as his chest is being worshiped and rubbed making the younger do a natural humping motion as he is getting harder and harder. Seunghyun lifts off the nubs and kisses Jiyong's chest. "Let me see more of you baby." The older then stands off the bed quickly and takes off this pants and underwear making him completely . Jiyong gapes at the body of a God and then at Seunghyun's member that is only half hard. 

"Is that going to fit...." 

Seunghyun who is by the comment then tugs down Jiyong's pants making the younger shy yet again. "My member is not that big."  

"Oh but it's beautiful." says the older getting back on the bed to then lay on top of the younger. "You are so beautiful my Yongie." The older then grabs a bottle of oil from his pants. "We neeed this." He then coats a finger. "I need to prepare you...will you let me..." 

Jiyong nods. "But will it hurt..." 

"It might....but you will like it later..." The older then reaches down and places his hand on the smaller member. "Oh baby you are so hard for me already." Jiyong laughs and then moans as a finger rims his entrance. The finger circles a bit and then dips slowly in and out. It's a different and weird feeling because Jiyong has never experienced this before. The finger goes deeper and deeper and Jiyong can't help but naturally moan a bit as the uncomfortable feeling starts to feel kind of good. The older watches how Jiyong's closed eyes determines whether he is ready for him or not. 

The older then sees that Jiyong's moans are more constant and he starts to kiss Jiyong passionately. The younger can barley kiss as his body is now fully pleasured by the magical fingers. The older then moves the fingers and get on top of the younger. "You ready for me..." 

The younger nods and Seunghyun then lines up circling it a bit around the youngers entrance. He then starts to slowly bit by bit putting the member in the tight entrance. Jiyong turns red a bit to the pressure but doesn't let the older stop. "Are you sure baby...it's a lot..." 

"It feels good...." says the younger by the older filling him up to then him being completely in. "So does this mean I'm not a now?" 

The older laughs a bit. "You ask the most random questions during ....not quite." He then starts to move slowly. "How does this feel." He starts a slow motion and obviously Jiyong loves it as his head rolls back and his mouth is open with moans. "Do you like it..." 

"Mmmm" says Jiyong as the cheap bed starts to rock a bit. "So good...mmmm"

"How do you like it...." 

"Like this..." 

"Harder baby?" says the older with a slight moan.

"Harder...Ah...ah...." says Jiyong who can't really talk. 

"Moan for me baby....louder...." says the older starting to quicken the pace. Jiyong then starts to moan a little louder. " why did I wait for so long....k....." says the younger grabbing at sheets as the powerful man above him s him royally. He didn't think that he would be doing this tonight. He loves this man above him and my God he now sees why so many women wanted him. 

The older then takes one of Jiyong's legs and bring it's up to Jiyong's chest a bit. "Ooohhhh baby I didn't know you were so flexible." says the older getting deeper. "mmmm Yongie...so tight..." He continues the pace and the two are now covered in sweat as they both are enjoying each other. The older then slows down his pace to lean down and kiss the younger.

Jiyong moans and grabs and the older's toned and smacks it loud making Seunghyun growl a bit. "Again..." the older kisses Jiyong's lips with a bite.  Jiyong smack the again and again and the older grinds with a  circular motion making Jiyong goes crazy. "Oooooh ....Seunghyun...mmmmm." Jiyong then releases in waves all over his stomach making the older happy to see the younger so satisfied. "Almost there baby....he then start to pull but the younger stops him.  "No...I want to feel you..." 

The older then quicken his pace and releases his love all inside the younger to then collapse next to the younger who is still out of breath. Jiyong looks over at the older. "So am I still a ." says the younger with a laugh. 

"What do you think pabo with my love seed in your ." says the older with a laugh. 

"I need to be careful." 

"Oh don't worry I'm clean." says the older kissing Jiyong on the cheek.

Jiyong then looks at the older with a face of concern. "What if I get pregnant." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "Shut up" 

Jiyong then laughs and lays across the man's chest. "If I could....I would carry your child...I love you that much." 

"Shall we try again to see if we can conceive?" 

Jiyong laughs. "My is probably going to hurt later....maybe tomorrow. I don't work out remember." 

"Oh you will be fit and full of my love daily...." 

"Daily...." 

"How are we to bare our child" says Seunghyun now serious. "We must have a heir it is your duty for the kingdom." 

Jiyong laughs. "My boyfriend is a nerd." 

"You are too pabo." 

////////////////////////////////

The next morning Jiyong wakes from his sleep still . Last night was probably the most memorable thing that has ever happened to him. The love of his life made love to him. Jiyong gets out of bed. "Seunghyun ah?" starts to walk around the small apt. He then hears the shower going and then steps into the bathroom to see the older rising off. 

"ert." 

"What?" says Jiyong with  a laugh. 

"Nothing...how are you feeling...you ok?" 

"My is a little sore....but nothing too bad." 

"Oh I should fix that....get in here..." says the older with a purr

Jiyong shakes his head. "Ok I'll be honest. I can barley walk correctly. I can't take on the tank quite yet." 

"Oh I'm flattered" says the older with a laugh "Go fix me some food." 

"I'm not your wife." says Jiyong with a laugh leaving the bathroom. Seunghyun then sits under the shower head again thinking. He needs to tell him. He need to tell him that he has to get married. He feels wrong to sleep to Jiyong...but he needs to remember him. Before he has to sleep with that Hyuna in the future...he needed to have Jiyong at least once. 

Call him selfish...but he needed the person who loves him the most. He needed Jiyong...and now he is going to have to tell him. Jiyong goes to the kitchen and pulls out some ramen to eat for the both of them. He takes out to bowls and then puts some water into them. It's instant microwave ramen. Jiyong turns on the machine and then leans against the counter. Jiyong feels a tear.....then another then another. Jiyong then takes a napkin and wipes his eyes. 

He knows what is going on....he knows that this might be the last they see of each other. Jiyong knew this the whole time they were making love...and he feels that Seunghyun knows that he knows too. They both just don't want to confront each other yet. 

Seunghyun comes out of the bathroom fully dressed. "Oh you made ramen." 

"Ne...it's instant. Hope you like it." 

"I should have cooked." 

"Ooooh come on it's just as good." Jiyong pats a seat next to him on the sofa where a random show is playing. They both eat and chat and then Seunghyun looks at the time. "Jiyong...." 

Jiyong looks at the older. "Oh you should go home huh. You have a wedding to prepare for this weekend." says the younger with a smile but Seunghyun can see the hurt on the other end. 

"Jiyong don't do this...." 

"I know why you stayed over last night....I understand...and I'm grateful...now it's time to really move on." 

"I love you..." The older pulls Jiyong into a hug to then kiss him deeply. The two part and Seunghyun stands heading over to the door. "What if I talked to my dad again." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I will see you at the wedding. If we can't be together. I don't mind being the other man." 

"Jiyong....how could you want to even think that..." 

"Because I love you so much you fool. Marry her...then come see me...." says Jiyong in a serious tone. "I love you..." 

Seunghyun leans in and takes one more kiss. "I can't do that to you....and I would never do anything that could hurt your name. Jiyong...I love you...." The man smiles a bit...and so does Jiyong as the door slowly closes. Jiyong melts to the ground with hands in his hair. He lost him. He really lost him.

//////////////////////////////////

"Where the is he!?" screams Chairman Choi

Youngbae shrugs his shoulders. "I'm sorry but he won't come down from the bar. He is not able to even walk." 

"I thought I told you to watch him!" 

"I'm too rich to baby sit. He's your son. Maybe if you didn't break his heart." 

"Yah! You brat! Go find him! " 

Youngbae then phones Seungri. "Hey are you still with him." The man continue to walk away from the angry chairman. The wedding is to start in four hours and Seunghyun hit the bar early. He just became so depressed drinking was the only thing that made him forget. 

Seungri who is at the bar with the older sighs. "Yeah. He's a mess...he keeps mumbling mess...he can't go anywhere right now." 

"He needs Jiyong...this business is getting on my nerves." 

Seungri sighs. "We will have to do it soon one day too." 

"Yeah well we will have to...but we should at least try to save one of our own." 

 

 

FORGIVE ME! I KNOW I HAVE BEEN MISSING IN ACTION! I JUST GRADUATED! I HAVE A MASTERS IN EDUCATION! HAPPY SUMMER TO EVERYONE. I SHALL UPDATE MORE OFTEN NOW. I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!