The day

For Rent?

" ALL OF YOU BASTARDS! GIVE ME ANOTHER DRINK YOU S!!"  Yells Seunghyun at the venue where his wedding is being held at. No one can find him at the moment because the building can hold up to 40 wedding at a time...meaning many bars. The only people who knows where he is is Youngbae and Seungri who is currently at the bar with his hyung. Seunghyun has been yelling and crying and pretty much scaring away all the guest. The only reason he didn't get kicked out is because Seungri told the staff that he was dumped by his bride. 

Youngbae was instructed by Mr. Choi to get his best friend to the wedding of the year but he really doesn't give a what anyone thinks right now. It's terrible how he has to hear his best friend sob over the phone about the one that he loves. The person that he is suppose to have his back for he was close to just following the rules like everyone else. It's depressing as and Youngbae needs to save this man....do something at least. 

He picks up his phone and rings Seungri again. "Are things still the same?"

Seunghyun is clearly yelling in the background at the phone thinking it's his father. "You ing monster...." Seungri pushes his drunk hyung out of the way and sighs. "He won't stop drinking. I have even tried taking the bottle and he threatened to punch me...my nose is too new for this..." 

Youngbae then sighs. "Well I'm going to leave for a bit...can you handle him for a little longer and just put him in the hotel room 517" 

"Why that room. We need to just get him out of sight before his mouth gets him down the aisle not sober." Youngbae hangs up the phone and then walks towards the front doors where he sees Dongwook grinning. Youngbae rolls his eyes. "What do you want hyung." 

"You are walking very quickly" 

"Yes I walk like any other person" says Youngbae about to walk past the man but he is blocked. "You are not getting Jiyong are you?" 

"So what if I am..." 

"That would make you not look good bae...I would think before you go out that door. It just might up some thing in the future." 

Youngbae winces a bit but still pushes through the doors. "Unlike you. I'm a human with a heart. I will take what my future brings me." and with a quickness the man has his car waiting in the front of the venue and speeds off  with a quickness to Jiyong's part of town. 

Meanwhile Jiyong is just trying to move on. He goes to sit down on his bed and work on more of his homework. His mind is the only thing that will get him through life. Even if it means that he will live alone for ever he is fine with that. Last night was the most wonderful thing that he has ever done, felt, and he will never do it with anyone else. 

Jiyong can't help but feel that pain...that sense of loss every now and then. He will be okay and then a sob will just come out of no where. That's the human in him that is trying to get him to stop holding back. He just needs to let it out..but Jiyong want to hold on to this pain. He doesn't want to forget him. He can't him. If he could he would want his to forever be sore. 

A loud banging on his front door makes Jiyong scared. He figured that one day maybe Mr. Choi will tell him to leave to like the states or something. The door is knocked on again and this time Jiyong can recognize the voice that is going alone with the knocking. Jiyong opens the door and Youngbae walks into the apt. He looks at the poor surroundings. "So this is where you live huh..." 

Jiyong nods..."What brings you here?" 

"Do you love him?" 

Jiyong looks at Youngbae. "I do...but I'm willing to let him go...don't worry I won't go to the wedding...." 

"I'm not asking you that pabo...you love him. Ok...now change into something....never mind we need to go shopping." 

"Wait..what are you thinking?" says Jiyong not sure what is going on. 

"He needs you...he needs your more than ever." 

"I can't" says Jiyong stepping back. 

Youngbae is surprised. "You can't....why...because of his father? Your future?" 

"Exactly. It's not just about me...it's about Seunghyun." 

"I can't let you do this..." Youngbae then grabs Jiyong and throws the smaller man who is in protest all the way to the car down stairs. 

Youngbae places the man in the car. "Don't ing move you brat" 

Jiyong does as told. He doesn't move. He knows he needs to move He knows that he shouldn't be in this car. 

The car drives off and Jiyong looks over at Youngbae and now sees the worry on his face. "What is wrong with him?" 

"He's a mess Jiyong....only a couple know where he's at right now. He needs you more than ever." 

Jiyong holds a hand to his chest and sobs. He can't help it. Youngbae can hear the hurt in the man's cries. "Yah yah You will see him ok....just hang in there. Just a warning....he is really drunk right now." 

///////////////Hotel 

"ING LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU ING BASTARD!" 

Seungri slaps his hyung across the face making the drunk man fall to the bed with a groan. "s sake hyung get ahold of yourself." 

The older man then starts to cry again. "How the can I hold anything together. I'm getting ing married...." The man groans and looks at the three images of Seungri in his eyes. "Why can't Jiyong have a ....this would be all over if he just had a . I could marry him....have kids...and be so happy...." The man murmurs more nonsense into his pillow as Seungri picks up his phone. 

"Oh great. How did you....well I don't care. I will be by the door." Seungri goes to the front of the suite and opens the door to a hooded Jiyong. You really can't see his face but you know it's him. "Oh baby you don't have to keep that on still." Youngbae comes into the room with Jiyong close so that the younger doesn't try to run away. The room is lit but not bright due to Seunghyun drawing all of the curtains shut. 

Seungri looks at Jiyong "He's over there....on the bed." The motions for Jiyong to go over to the man. Jiyong does as told and goes slowly towards the bedroom and sees his boyfriend in a sad state. He is laying on the bed and murmuring his name over and over again. 

Jiyong goes slowly up to the bed and runs his fingers through the man's hair. "Why are you acting crazy Hyunnie." 

That voice. It just makes Seunghyun cry because he thinks it's not real. "Jiyong yah...." 

"I'm here...see hyunnie" says Jiyong trying to hold back tears. "I love you so much." 

The older opens his eyes and the blur in front of him. He then cries taking the man into his arms. He is drunk but he knows his Jiyong. The two of them embrace on the bed full of cries and it makes Seungri and Youngbae just feel terrible that they didn't do something sooner. 

Seunghyun looks at Jiyong. "Are you real?" says the man looking at Jiyong nodding with a smile. 

"Ne" Jiyong leans up and shyly kisses the other. "I'm real..." 

Seunghyun then feels joy as he presses his body next to the younger and kisses the man passionately. Jiyong doesn't care that the man is drunk. He is happy to be with him...he would do anything for him. 

///////////3hrs later 

Jiyong and Seunghyun sleep on the hotel bed together the whole time while Seungri and Youngbae ignore calls left and right. The whole family is calling all of their phones. 

Seunghyun wakes up to his phone buzzing once again. He is now sober and totally forgot how he got to the bed but doesn't care since Jiyong is next to him. Seungri brings in a glass of water. "Here hyung. You need this" The older takes a sip of the water. "What time is it now?" 

"a little past 12:30pm." people have been calling us for hours. 

Jiyong is still sleep and very much a heavy sleeper Seunghyun is finding as he rubs the youngers back and the man cuddles naturally more into the man. This makes the two men chuckles. "Jiyong is really sweet when he sleeps." says Seungri eying the man. 

"He's mine" 

"I know" says Seungri. "We got some food sent to the room" 

"How are you doing all this with out any one finding out?" 

Seungri grins. "I ed the general manager about 3 months ago. She married...she owes me one." 

Seunghyun not surprised really nods. "Well at least you use your for good." 

"Always" Seungri growls at his phone again and presses the power button to turn the device off.

"What are we going to do?" says Seungri looking at Youngbae. 

"Well I got some friend to lend us their jet. We can make our way to Japan in the next hour. We got to move real soon." 

Seunghyun then looks at all of them..."What are we going to do in Japan?" 

"We need to let people cool off. There are not a lot of people happy with us. We already have Jiyong's mother on her way to the mansion that we rented." 

"Guys...wow...thanks...." says Seunghyun surprised that they did so much just for him.

"Hyung I can't let you marry her and be miserable and Jiyong end up being that person you regret." says Seungri. "We all want to have a love like yours....well I prefer ." 

"Thanks Ri." 

Jiyong wakes up to the voices. "Oh..." says Jiyong shyly sitting up and tries to fix his messy hair." 

Seunghyun kisses the top of Jiyong's head. "Baby...we are going to Japan." 

"JAPAN...but my mom..." 

"She's already there....we need to let people cool off and we need to think of our next moves...." 

"What about school?"

Youngbae comes in with printed out certificates. "We are all now virtual students. We can finish everything over seas."

Jiyong looks at Seunghyun. "This is really going to happen?...we can really be together?" 

Seunghyun kisses Jiyong on the lips in front of his friends. "Of course....hey guys can I have some time to talk to Jiyong a bit?" 

The two leave the room leaving Jiyong and Seunghyun to talk. Jiyong looks at the man and the first thing that Seunghyun does is hug Jiyong tightly. "Thank you. Thank you for being safe." 

Jiyong looks at the man. "Are you sure you want to throw away potentially everything just for me." 

"I gave myself to you. You are my everything." 

"What will we do..." 

"If we have to we will just live like everyone else. We will make a name for ourselves and I'm sure our friends will help us in need. Just know that your mom will never need to work again. As men we need to take care of our mother." 

"Mother" says Jiyong with a blush.

"Jiyong I'm willing to go all the way. We will have a amazing life if you will let me...rich or poor." 

Jiyong leans in and kisses the older man. "I love you" 

The older then looks the younger over. "How are you feeling. Your still a little sore?" 

"A little" Jiyong blushes. "I'm ok though." 

"Well I guess I'll wait a little longer before we have again." says the older with  a grin and a kiss to follow. 

The door to the room opens with Youngbae waiting. "Ok I got everything ready. Let's go now." 

The four of them walk out of the hotel suite with a quickness towards the service elevator. The four get on and the lift goes down to the basement where the service workers and kitchen is. Jiyong follows the men threw the tight halls to finally seeing a black SUV waiting for them in lot. They all pile into the car with Jiyong's surprise Cherin and Minzy are in the car too making Jiyong happy to see more of them. 

Seungri grins "This will be a lot of fun."

Minzy then yells "Japan!!!!!

They then all yell "JAPAN!!!!!" as the car pulls off into the darkness. The drive to the airport is about 30 minutes because they will be leaving from a private airport. to make sure that no one tries to follow them everyone has turned their navigation off. The car pulls up to a massive private jet making Jiyong's jaw drop. Seungri then gets out of the car first. "What wrong Jiynog?" Youngbae gets out next. "He obviously has never been on a private jet." 

The girls get out of the car with a grin. "My mom is going to be so mad at me...I'm excited." Minzy laughs as she gets from the car. Minzy's parents actually will not be mad. Most of the year they are in a different country. Minzy's duty is to not get pregnant or get sent to jail...everything else in life they could care less. 

For Chaerin her parents don't care either. They just want the girl to graduate. They actually know what is happening and thanks to her parents they were able to charter the private plane for all of them since everyone else is not a adult yet. 

Jiyong gets out of the car to see a massive jet and lots and lots of luggage. Jiyong laughs a bit getting Seunghyun's attention. "This is how the rich runaway from home. We make sure to always have everything." 

Jiyong follows Seunghyun up the stairs of the plane and looks back before getting in. Seunghyun then motions. "You ready." 

Jiyong turns around. "I will be." 

 

Helloooo how is everyone! Sorry for the wait. Now that I'm out of school I don't have a lot of free time any more. I will keep updating I just need to find that balance so that I can continue to update these stories. Are there still GTOP fans out there? I'm still a fan and I enjoy writing for you all. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment. I really value your feedback. 

Elise Choi