Much

For Rent?

Jiyong races into the private elevator. He hears Seunghyun saying that he forgot something but Jiyong doesn't even care as he quickly presses one. He leans against the glass with air that finally escapes his lungs. "What the ..." Jiyong says to himself. He can't believe that the man kissed him....but he asked what it was like to be loved. "But I would have never thought of him kissing me....Choi Seunghyun? Huh...." says Jiyong again to himself. He is still trying to figure out if this is reality....or just some weird dream. 

The elevator doors open and Jiyong gets off the lift. Jiyong walks with a quick motion as he goes through the high end lobby. People in passing have clothes that are even more expensive than the ones that he has on now and the workers bow because they probably think that he is a customer until. "KWON JIYONG!" says a woman loudly. Jiyong stops in his tracks and turns to see. "Mother..." 

"Don't you mother me....what are you doing on this side of town? Jiyong....you have been acting weird lately." 

Jiyong sighs to himself to his mother who always seems to be in some sort of disaster mode. Before all of this happened yes....Jiyong was predictable. He went to school...he studied....and slept and maybe ate he had no friends so the same cycle happens the next day. His mom is just not use to change. Him shaving was a world changer for her too...can you image him on the other side of town right now in front of her...aiyoo...

The woman comes up to the man. "What are you doing here Jiyong ah?" 

"I'm just visiting a friend..." says Jiyong adjusting his backpack. 

"Why are you in a hotel visiting this friend?" 

"Mom...I'm not doing drugs....I'm was just visiting a friend for real. I'm going back home to STUUUUDY now." says the younger trying to get away from his mother's prying eyes. 

She then reaches out and touches Jiyong's shirt. "What is this...I didn't buy any of this for you..." 

"I brought it...." 

"You? You brought clothes? Where did this money come from...this looks expensive..." 

"I saved for it...I wanted to look nice for my last year of school." 

The woman then looks at Jiyong again with one of those looks. "Oh Jiyong...do you really feel depressed...is it that bad at the school? Baby you don't need to change anything about yourself...my sweet boy....dying your hair yellow...I love you...momma is here..." says the woman now suddenly embracing her son in a hug in the middle of the lobby. Which looks like a sweet moment but...Jiyong is not depressed...he is just currently trying to escape the hotel. 

The woman releases the hug. "How long have you been doing drugs." 

"Drug?!" says Jiyong in shock. "Mom I'm not doing drugs." 

"How else can you afford these clothes...and that hair...you look like you are up to no good...and it's all my fault..." says the woman looking down. "Shall I put you in a program...aigo...we can't do that...you college exams...aigo...." 

If you haven't noticed...his mother always jumps to the worst thoughts. "Mom...I'm going home....I will see you later." says the younger now walking away from his mother. The woman is crazy. Seriously crazy as she is now in front of her son again. "Mom...." 

"Don't mom me...you still didn't explain these clothes..." The woman then does a deep bow. "Oh hello Seunghyun Shi...." she bows again but lifts as she sees the man staring at Jiyong handing him a book. 

Seunghyun looks into Jiyong's eyes with a smile. "You left your book. You ran too quickly from me." 

Jiyong doesn't make eye contact and takes the book. Seunghyun then bows to Mrs. Kwon. "Thank you for your service and Jiyong has been a big help to me. He helped me with a little science today....how chemistry works." 

Mrs. Kwon then smiles. "Oh....my Jiyong is the sweetest young man. My Jiyong." says the woman looking at her son. Seunghyun leaves and the woman ends up hugging her son again....she likes to hug. Jiyong sighs. "Now will you stop freaking out?" 

The woman nods. "Where you get the clothes...." 

"MOM" 

/////////////////////Gangnam////////////////////

Jiyong is walking back home. He is not wasting his bus pass because there would be too many stops before he gets home. He kind of wishes that he was out of this area already. Seunghyun bringing down that book...he could have burned it...and since when did he care. "Aish...." says Jiyong to himself as the cold weather starts to creep up. The man plays with people all day and Jiyong fell victim to the trap. 

"Jiyong hyung." says Seungri 

Jiyong looks to the side and sees the man in a car parked. The younger is not sure of how to respond to him...because he knows the man is cheating with other women...but he can't stop resisting that smile. "What brings you here?" 

Seungri laughs "I should be asking you that....are you going home?" 

Jiyong nods. "Ne...." 

Seungri then smiles. "Get in. I will get us some dinner and take you home." 

Jiyong's smile then drops. "No...I should walk today. I will see you tomorrow." Jiyong then starts to walk on and Seungri watches how the man just passes him by. Seungri puts his new car into gear and speeds down the street only to park the car. The car is rather loud at high speeds so Jiyong definitely heard the car go and watched it park not even a block away. 

Jiyong continues down the street only to find Seungri in the middle of it waiting for the man to come near. Jiyong is not use to all of this confrontation. Seungri marches up to Jiyong in the middle of the street making Jiyong stop in his tracks. Seungri looks the man in his eyes but Jiyong averts them. "What's wrong hyung?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "Nothing is wrong..." 

Seungri laughs a bit. "You are not looking at me....look at me baby..." says the man with the pet name. Jiyong blushes to the name and slowly looks at the man to then slowly look down again. Seungri smiles. "There are those eyes....so shy and cute....why did you treat me so mean earlier...." 

Jiyong then looks the man in the eyes again. "I don't know..." says Jiyong acting stupid. He knows why he was ignoring the man...because he is cheating on him, but for some reason he still wants to see Seungri. He wants to see if this love that Seunghyun demonstrated exist when they are together. Does this love have a existence...

Seungri takes Jiyong's hand in his. "Shall we eat somewhere nice?" 

Jiyong nods. "Ne..." 

///////////////////////////////Le Le/////////////////

This place is fancy indeed with the soft music and all of the tables have plates that cost more then your shoe. It's a place that just screams money and it makes Jiyong feel a little out of place as he is looking a menu that is not in English...and definetly not in Korean. Seungri watches as Jiyong struggles a bit with the menu. It's kind of cute how hard Jiyong's brain is trying to process everything...

"You doing alright baby?" says Seungri reaching to take Jiyong's menu from him. 

Jiyong looks at Seungri with a laugh. "Is it that obvious?" 

"Yes I can see that you don't understand this...but you look so cute. Shall I order for you?" 

"I don't think that I could afford what you order....just give me a salad..." 

Seungri smiles. "We are on a date. I'm paying Jiyong" says the younger totally dropping the formality. Jiyong looks at the younger. "Jiyong...?." 

"Ne..we are closer now...can't we just call each other by our names sometimes. You are not my brother...but future lover." says the younger with a purr. Jiyong shivers to the words because of the unknown. He knows that Seungri is referring to something of ...Jiyong is not even sure if he is ready for such a thing...or even a simple touch.... 

The waiter comes over and Seungri orders in French which is y as hell. The way that he just casually speaks you can tell that the man has been there many times and that he is cultured. "How did you learn to speak French?" 

Seungri smiles. "My father is a art dealer remember? Well when I was little my family stayed in Paris for five years. I was so young I caught on to the language and many others. Do you know any other languages?" 

"I know English mainly for college exams...." 

"Oh that's good you learned another." says Seungri with a smile. "You are cute you know that." says Seungri reaching over to hold Jiyong's hand. Jiyong looks into the younger's eyes. "Jiyong....I can call you that right?" Jiyong nods. "Ne." 

"Well...I need you to talk to me...what made you mad at me earlier?" 

Jiyong sighs. "It's nothing..." 

"You heard rumors about Minzy huh?" 

Jiyong looks at the man. "I heard nothing..." 

Seungri laughs to himself. "You heard...from Seunghyun huh...he tends to over talk things...that hyung thinks that every woman I talk to I sleep with them. That was me at one time...but not anymore...you believe me right?" 

Jiyong hearing this...it's hard...the man is being all sincere and . "Ne...I believe you." 

The two finish their meal and now they are back in the car. It's a little cold since the sun is now completely gone and the street lights are now doing a amber glow in the car windows. Jiyong is getting a ride back to his place and Seungri has Jiyong's hand in his as he drives. Jiyong for some reason feels secure right now. Seungri was trying to be honest...and maybe he will change his ways. 

The car stops in front of Jiyong's apartments. Seungri turns off the car and turns to Jiyong with a grin. "Looks like we are home....shall I walk you to your door?" Jiyong shrugs his shoulders. "No not really. I'm a man. I can walk up myself." 

"But you are my Jiyong. Why would I not walk you up." says Seungri opening up his door. 

The both get out of the car and Seungri presses the button to lock the doors. The two then start to travel up the stairs. Three flights and Jiyong is surprised that Seungri is still grinning on the way up. Jiyong gets to his door. "This is it." 

Seungri smiles. "Oh it is." 

Jiyong unlocks the door and opens it a bit. "So I will see you tomor...mmm" says the younger as his second kiss is stolen with lips pressed to his and lips moving. Jiyong can't even think as arms are wrapped around him and his body is touched in all the right places. Jiyong moans to the touches and can't help but pull the man in for more. 

This kiss is different from before. It's more aggressive and forced. Hands are not soft but grabs on his and moans are too easily drawn from his lips.  It doesn't feel like love....

It feels like lust. 

Jiyong releases the kiss and the two are out of breath. Seungri smiles a bit. "I went a little crazy huh...I just wanted to taste those lips." 

Jiyong nods still catching his breath. "I'm not use to this...." 

"I'm happy to be your first kiss." says Seungri as he walks to the door. Jiyong smiles as Seungri places one more kiss on his cheek. The man leaves and Jiyong shuts the door. He goes to his bathroom and flicks on the light to his dark roots and crazy hair. Seungri was all over him with his hands grabbing his and clothed member. If they kissed any longer Jiyong would have wrapped his legs around the man...but he doesn't want it this way. 

The man turns on the water and splashes water on his face to cool him self down. 

"Is this what I really want?" says Jiyong to himself as he presses a towel to his face. He looks himself in the mirror and touches his cheek and closes his eyes with a hum. Seunghyun's touch....his touch was more pleasant and his eyes were kind. His kiss....his kiss is still on Jiyong's mind and he hates the man for playing tricks. 

//////////////////////9am/////////////////

Jiyong sees Seungri by the lockers and doesn't even look at anyone else as he grabs the man by his hand dragging him. "Jiyong....Jiyong..." 

They come to the quiet hallway and Jiyong smashes the man into the lockers pressing his lips into the man. He kisses hard and passionate. He is not even sure if he is doing things right but Seungri takes over and turns them around so that Jiyong is the one pressed into the lockers. Jiyong kisses and kisses until they run out of air. 

Seungri breathes out with a smile. "Well Good morning to you too baby...what has gotten into you?" 

The words are all like a blur as Jiyong tries to compare the kiss...it's not the same...it's not the same. Says Jiyong in his mind. A hand waves in front of him and he is knocked out of his thought. "Oh...oh nothing...just wanted to kiss you." says Jiyong with a smile. Seungri smiles. "We can finish this later" 

Jiyong smiles and goes back to the hallway to his third class. He doesn't know what he is doing...

///////////////////////12 lunch////////////////////

"mmm" says a voice softly. "mmmmm" says a voice again. Jiyong is eating his food in the hallway again but he didn't think that he would catch Seungri's voice  so soon....he then hears...that deep voice is not Seungri.

"....baby......." The voices continue to quicken in moans until they both stop with a drawn out tone. Jiyong couldn't help but hear since the was taken place in the restrooms that are down the end of the hall. Seunghyun comes out of the restroom  and turns to see Jiyong with a laugh. "Looks like I had company..." says the man coming closer. 

Jiyong blushes. "I didn't hear anything...." 

"Sure..." says Seunghyun taking a seat next to Jiyong.

Jiyong freaks out a bit. "Why....why are you sitting next to me." 

"Why can't I?" says the dark eyes into the younger's. Jiyong averts his eyes. "I...I...need to throw this away." 

"Jiyong wait...." 

Jiyong then looks at the older and the man looks a little upset. "Why are you with him again?" 

"Because he said he will change...and I want to see if he can love me...." 

"Love you...but Jiyong...he will never love you..." says Seunghyun to himself with a laugh. 

"I don't care..." 

"That's bull. You and you innocence and your love movies...come on..." says Seunghyun not even buying the whole Seungri act. 

"You have no right....why does it matter. You are my landlord yes...I got my answer. I know what love feels like. So when Seungri shows me I will know.." 

"Jiyong...if it's love you are looking for...you feel it from the start...you are nothing but a one night for him. He will pursue you you and never speak to you again afterwards." The older then stands. "Listen to me or not....but this love you think you know...you don't even knw what it feels like until you are actually in love. I'm just trying to help you..." 

"I didn't ask for help." says Jiyong with a grit to his teeth. The older stands and  walks off

 Jiyong stands and leans against the lockers with his lunch tray. "Maybe I'm meant to be alone..." 

//////////////////The next day/////////////////////

School has started and Jiyong hasn't really talked to anyone...and it's not like anyone would recognize him. He is back to his old attire. He has completely given up. These past couple of weeks have been an emotional roller coaster and Jiyong is not finding it all worth it. His grades are still good but his brain is tired...

Jiyong didn't do his hair and the clothes that he is wearing is the old school uniform. Jiyong has all the clothes that he was given in his backpack. He is going to give it all back to Seunghyun and never think of the popular rich life again. 

The last bell rings and Jiyong is standing next to Seunghyun's locker to only find the owner no where in sight. Jiyong then starts to walk off with a sigh. "Goodness. I thought that the school uniform was haunting me..." 

Jiyong looks up at the man. "Here..." says the man placing the bag of clothes that Seunghyun has brought for him on the ground. "Thanks for everything...but I can't do this anymore." 

Seunghyun then looks at the man. "Why would I want these...." 

"I don't care what you do with them. I'm not going to wear them anymore....I'm tired of this life..." says Jiyong just done. 

"s sake. Man up..." says Seunghyun with a mutter picking up the bag of clothes. He then shoves the bag back into Jiyong's arms. "These clothes are for you you ungrateful ." 

"I'm grateful...seriously..." 

"When you find a dip in life do you always give up?" 

"It's not working out...I need to go back to how things were." 

"When no one knew of your existence? Oh yeah that will fix it all." 

"Just leave me be..." Jiyong then turns and starts to walk down he hallway. Seunghyun watches how the man walks slowly with almost no life in him. He was just going to let him leave, but he has his mother's heart...he can't as the man marches towards Jiyong taking the man's wrist. Jiyong looks up at the man. Seunghyun is not sure of what he is doing either. "Let's take a field trip." 

Jiyong then looks at the man. "Please...just leave me alone" 

"Aish..." the man then drags Jiyong all the way to the streets where the Seunghyun's car is waiting. "Get in" Jiyong just stands and looks at the door. "Aish..." the older opens the door. "Get in!" 

Jiyong does as told and the older gets in the car. The car speeds off and Jiyong has no idea where he is headed. 

/////////////////////Downtown Seoul///////////////

Jiyong is standing in front of a building and looks over at the older. "You have got to be kidding me." 

Seunghyun then takes the younger's wrist again and drags him into the store. A woman bows. "Welcome to Build a bear!" 

Build a bear is a place where you can make your own stuffed animal. It's a lot of fun for kids...but for high school kids...dunno about what Seunghyun has in his mind as he goes over to the piles of bears waiting to be stuffed. He takes one. "Here." says the older shoving a brown unstuffed bear into Jiyong's hands. "You are going to do this."

Jiyong sighs. "Just let me go...I can't take people constantly paying for me...." 

"Just do it..." says the older taking Jiyong to the first station. "Please help him..." says Seunghyun pointing to a girl. Jiyong sighs as just does as told. He takes the bear and places two black eyes on it followed by a pink nose. Jiyong still has no idea why he is here....but it's not so bad thinking about a stuffed bear. 

The last station they put stuffing in the bear and then Jiyong is lead to a pile of hearts. The hearts are small red cloth heart and they all say little things on them. Seunghyun then comes over to Jiyong. "Fill your bear with good things...maybe they might come to you..." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes and takes a pile of hearts and stuffs it in the bear. Seunghyun then comes around to the younger and takes the bear emptying the hearts back into the pile. "I'm your hyung...so now listen to me..." 

"So now you are a hyung..." says Jiyong in a mutter. 

" Jiyong just do this please...you are almost done..." 

Jiyong then starts to hear the man is really trying to help him..

"Take these hearts and read them aloud as you put them in the bear..." 

"What?" 

"Just...just do it...it helped me when I was younger..." 

"When you were like 5?" 

"Just do it you little .." 

Jiyong then takes the bear and picks up the first heart. Seunghyun looks at the man and Jiyong sighs. "You are loved..." He puts the heart in the bear. "You are cared for..." he puts the heart in the bear. "You are important." Jiyong picks up another heart. "You are adored." Jiyong reaches into the pile again for only a tear to escape from his eyes. "You are cared for....you are cared for....you are loved....you are cared for..." The younger continues to pick up the same heart over and over again until his hands can't move. With tears streaming Jiyong starts to cry over the bear and Seunghyun watches how the man finally lets down a wall. 

Jiyong looks at the older. "Why did you take me here..." 

"Because..." The older comes closer to the man. "You need to not give up in life...Seungri is not the only person in school. I'm not giving up on you Jiyong. You can make this year a good one." 

Jiyong looks up at the man. "What are you saying?" 

"That I'm not letting you end your lease.(means that he is not going to stop being Jiyong's landlord)" says the older with a smile. "Now let's close up your black eyed bear." 

Jiyong smiles. "Ne landlord...but you have to tell me...why did you come here when you were little..." 

The older sits down with a sigh. "Struggled a bit being the rich kid.  People in the hotel always got to me...how I was so privilage I can never have emotions...or really any fault...when I started seeing that I'm not that smart...I took it hard...until my mom brought me here...and made me do what you just did...it helped me doing this..." 

Jiyong smiles as the story is being told and it's refreshing seeing a different side to the so called popular man. 

"So are you going to start acting like a human again?" 

"Ne...I won't give up." 

**HEEEEEEEEy THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! HOW'S SCHOOL?! 

UPVOTE PLEASE TO SHOW SUPPORT

ELISE CHOI!