Detour

For Rent?

Jiyong runs down a long hallway through doors out of breath. "Where is Lee Seunghyun staying?" 

A nurse looks the man down with his blonde hair and old clothes. Jiyong didn't even bother changing into what was considered cool clothes. He heard from a teacher that the kid was involved in a car crash and his car flipped over. "He's in the VVIP suit D." Jiyong nods and goes down the hall again towards the suits which are the more expensive rooms. 

Jiyong runs up to the door and knocks on it. The door slides open slowly to reveal Youngbae a little surprised to see the man. "What are you doing here?" Jiyong bows. "I heard...about Seungri...just wondering if he is okay..." 

Bae opens the door more. "You can see him...he woke up a couple hours ago." Jiyong looks at the man as he can see those eyes staring him down. Jiyong walks past the man towards the bedroom. There is a TV on blasting a random variety show and a couple girls sleeping on a couch. "Heeeeey it's Jiyong..." says Seungri with a smile in his hospital bed. 

Jiyong then comes up to the younger. His face is  fine but his arm is in a sling. "You doing alright?" 

"Yeah...doc says that I just need to spend the night then I can rest a bit at home..." 

"What happen?" 

"Oh I just was driving...and the car ran in the back of a SUV...I guess I was driving a little too fast...." 

"What about your car...." 

"Oh that thing is done. Totally done. My parents already got me a new one." 

"Already?" says Jiyong a little shocked but not too surprised because Seungri is also filthy rich like the others. 

"Ne...they gave me just the same car. I wanted a different one so I will trade it when I get home." Seungri then chuckles. "You know you can close your mouth to the shock of my new car. I'm rich remember." 

Jiyong closes his mouth. "I'm sorry...I just...that's crazy. Glad you are ok though." 

"I'm Seungri. I'm strong as iron." Seungri then pats a seat next to him on the bed. "Want to keep me company for the night. I love to cuddle" 

"Yah...." says Jiyong with a blush. "I just came to stop by...not...cuddle...I don't do that stuff with guys." 

Seungri then smirks. "What have you ever done?" 

"What..what do you mean?" says Jiyong with innocent eyes. 

"Oh you poor little lamb...probably never been kissed huh..." 

"Yah...." says Younbae walking in the room. "Leave the man alone Seungri. Doesn't matter if he is a ." 

Jiyong then turns red out of embarrassment. "Huh...I'm going to go now..." says Jiyong. He bows. "Thanks for letting me see him for a bit." Jiyong leaves the room and Youngbae glares at his brother. "Yah. Are you going out with him too?" 

"Well...not officially. He is just my type. You like him too right?" 

"Seungri, he looks like a man who can't handle a player." 

"Oh he will get me...plus we are just having fun." 

Jiyong closes the door to the suit and walks down the hallway. How forward Seungri can be is sometimes uncomfortable. He has no censor half the time and the man is just thinking about all the time. Jiyong may be a but he isn't stupid. 

Jiyong makes it to the hospital entrance and sees a man with a long coat on. The tall man is Seunghyun and he can see the man carrying a bag. Jiyong puts his head down and walks past the man trying not to get noticed. 

"So you think that you can walk past me in those clothes...." 

Jiyong looks down at himself...his clothes don't match. "I....I just came to see Seungri." 

"Oh you two are a item now?" 

"No...I just came to see if he was okay...the accident seemed pretty bad." 

Seunghyun laughs to himself. "Oh...that kid has had six cars since he has had his lisence...don't worry as you saw...your boyfriend was just fine." 

"He's not my boyfriend." mutters Jiyong. "Good night." says Jiyong as he walks away in a huff. Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders and makes his way to the hospital room where Seungri is at. "I'm here mother ers." says Seunghyun dropping a bag on the coffee table of the suit living room. Dara wakes up. "Yah....I was sleeping." 

"What ever..." Seunghyun goes to see the younger. "I see that you intentionally crashed a car to get a new one....did you get what you want?" 

"Nah...they gave me the same one...I will just trade it...not worth the arm sling." 

"Did you break it?" 

"Nah...just a little sprain." 

"I saw your boyfriend was here." 

"Oh ne...he wanted to see if I was okay. He is sweet huh." 

"You are just going to play him huh?" 

Seungri laughs a bit. "Oh come on. I don't play all the time. I actually like him though. He's super sweet and cute now with his new hair. His whole transformation makes me want him more." 

"Geez..." says Seunghyun in response. "Sounds like blooming love." 

Youngbae then huffs. "That Jiyong. What's the point of him changing all of a sudden....he's not rich..." 

"Why does it matter if he is rich...the kid...I guess he wants to have a good last year of high school." 

"I guess...but it's a little much hanging out with our group...the man is awkward with his bows" 

Seungri then snaps. "He is just shy. hyungs just let him live life" 

Seunghyun then puts his hands up. "Don't ing snap at me. It was your brother not excepting change....but now..I worry about you and your player ..." 

"Worry about what....why do you care what I do with Jiyong." 

"Just...don't with him too much...." 

"Aish...I told you...I like him...I won't do that..." 

Mizy comes over to Seungri. "Oppa...are you hungry?" 

Seungri smiles. "Ne...give me some of your soup." The younger comes over with the bowl. "Oh you need to sit on the bed." The guys roll their eyes to the words. Minzy then sits next to the man and feeds him some soup. 

////////////////////////The streets////////////////

The walk home is far but it's not too bad as Jiyong makes it to his neighborhood. It's dark super dark as a couple of street lights have not been replaced yet. Jiyong makes it up to his home and closes the door. It's a good time for him to study since his neighbors are not arguing and his mom is still at work. 

Jiyong is well aware that it's kind of crazy to have never been touched or even though about being touched in a ual manner. It's nothing he really thought about because all he does is study. Seungri is a nice guy and Jiyong will be his friend...but nothing more. He really wishes to focus on school and not totally lose himself. 

So far people like him and Jiyong is getting just what he wanted. Friends real friends who like him. Well Bae still seems like a person who will need more time to accept him but the man is really not that important. Just with a little bit of money and blonde hair Jiyong has instant friends. 

He just hopes that he doesn't lose himself.

///////////////////////5am///////////////////////

Jiyong is in his school uniform with of course another outfit of choice underneath. Jiyong is happy to go to school and make more friends. He stops dead in his tracks when there is a car waiting in front of his building. A window rolls down. "Yah...hyung" 

Jiyong squints at the window in the dark street. "Seungri?" 

"Ne!" says the younger coming out of the car slowly. "I came to pick you up today." Jiyong is shocked. "Why....I can take the bus." 

"Why not." says Seungri signaling to his driver. "Take his backpack." The driver walks over and Jiyong steps back. "I can carry it." 

"Okay....well then get in the car." says Seungri again and Jiyong just does as told. That driver looks like he will do anything Seungri says. "How about some breakfast? You eat?" 

Jiyong nods as he puts on his seat belt. He looks around the luxury car and then notices Seungri staring. "It's nice huh." 

"Sorry...I just don't get in many cars often." 

"You  will get use to it." says Seungri leaning over to steal a kiss. Jiyong snaps turning his head. "Yah....I'm not gay..." 

"Why not be with me...just try it..." says Seungri with a smile placing his hand over the older's. "I know how it feels to have someone like you for the first time. It's okay Jiyong hyung." says Seungri holding their hands tightly. Jiyong doesn't know what the hell he is doing but he likes the warmth of the younger's hand and his sweet voice. He talks with so much care....he has never been treated this way before. 

The car finally stops and they are in front of the school. Seungri gets out first and then holds out his hand. "Come come Jiyong hyung." Jiyong gets out of the car with his back pack on and old outfit. Seungri chuckles a bit. "You need to change huh?" 

Jiyong nods. "My mom...she is not use to all the changes yet. I will reveal them slowly." 

"Oh it's nice to do things slowly." says Seungri with a purr as he follows Jiyong in the school to then go into the rest rooms. Jiyong goes into one of the stalls and changes out of his clothes. "Need help?" says Seungri sitting on the sink. Jiyong then murmurs no as he pulls a shirt over his head and another pair of tight jeans. He changes his shoes as well to red limited edition shoes that were thrown in the lost and found a year a go. 

Jiyong comes out of the stall and Seungri eyes the man. "...hyung.." says Seungri pulling Jiyong near to then pressing him into a wall. Jiyong squirms. "Yah....we are at school" 

Seungri grins. "Oh you rather do this at home." says the younger looking at the man. "Have you ever been touched?" says the younger trailing a finger down Jiyong's bare arm. The older turns red. "No...." 

"Oh really." says Seungri with a grin releasing the man. "I just can't resist you at times..." The younger then leaves the restroom leaving Jiyong a hot mess. The younger turns out the cold water and splashes water in his face a couple of times. 

It's going to be a long day...

//////////////////////////Sushi one//////////////////

There they all are the usual gang eating out again at someone's expense. Seungri and Jiyong are sitting next to each other and everyone else is sitting next to them. The legal drinking age in Korea is 18 so most are downing bottles of Sake. It's a very modern place as the whole atmosphere is dim lighting and dark furniture. Even the servers are attractive as they willingly bring you more and more drinks. 

Jiyong who has never really drank before had one to many as he found himself throwing back drinking like water. Most of the table is ed up but Jiyong since he has never really drank before....is really messed up. He really is quite entertaining as he laughs at everyone's jokes and makes conversation about randomness most won't remember. 

Seunghyun and Youngbae have been drinking nothing but beer and the two are laughing loudly as they bring up stories from the past like old men. Jiyong doesn't even pay attention to everyone else as he keeps slapping a hand away from his leg that is Seungri. "Come on baby...why are you rejecting my hand." says the younger in a whisper. Jiyong shrugs his shoulders and laughs at Dara as he spills another drink. 

Minzy then gets up and leaves the table with a bow. "I need to go home...too drunk to function" she says with a laugh. Seungri then stands. "I will walk you out..." The two of them stagger out of the bar with gravity against them as then fall into a wall together with a burst of laughs. Seungri then looks at the younger. "You are so y to me...I can't resist...." He says with a purr. 

"Then kiss me oppa." 

Seungri then chuckles. "Hmmm....should I...." The younger bodies then lean closer and closer to then kiss on the lips. Seungri releases the kiss. "Do mommy and daddy really need you home so soon?" 

Minzy grins. "Let's grab a Taxi" 

It's a hour past and people are still drinking. Jiyong hasn't seen Seungri in a while and figures that he took Minzy home. The younger then stands from his seat with a stagger. "I need to go home and study...." 

People look up at him and laugh a bit. Jiyong never thought that his first time drinking that it would be like this. Moving not in a straight line to then depending on chairs to not give out on your as you move towards a door. Jiyong is drunk and he feels happy. He is not even pissed that Seungri is not there...it's actually a relief not having the man grab at him. Though he is cute about it. 

Jiyong makes it out to the side walk and starts to walk slowly down the street. There are other drunk people on the street and smiles at the laughing people who are in the same state. Jiyong reaches in his pocket and clicks on his phone. "2am...aish...." says Jiyong to himself as he looks at a street sign.  He has no idea where he is at. 

"Take me home..." says Jiyong looking down at his feet. 

"Why are you talking to your feet you weirdo..." 

"Why are you following me?" says Jiyong turning to Seunghyun. "You always seem to know where I am all the time...." 

Seunghyun then chuckles. "I live in this neighborhood you little ." says the older walking past Jiyong. Jiyong watches how the man goes further from his sight. "Yah...." says Jiyong to the man in front of him. "Yaaaah" he says again this time leaning against the wall. Seunghyun looks at the younger his state. Jiyong is ed up. Youngbae who is with Seunghyun then says. "Man....he can barley stand..." 

"Aish...." Seunghyun then sticks out his hand. "Taxi!" 

///////////////////////////////Home////////////////////////

Jiyong is thrown on his sofa. "I can't believe I did this....ing nasty neighborhood." 

"This is my home you er....you willingly dragged me up the stairs..you could have left me..." says Jiyong so smart he can function drunk. Seunghyun takes a seat at the end of the sofa. "Why did you drink so much...." 

"Cause it felt good...Seungri gave me a good time..." 

"Watch out with him..." 

"Why do you care...." says Jiyong with his head still pressed to a pillow. The younger then slowly sits up with a groan. "He made me live life a little. He's a nice guy..." says the brown eyes looking into the dark ones on the small sofa. Seunghyun can't help but stare. Jiyong's face is so small and yet plump with cheeks and lips. "Yah...." says Jiyong looking at the older. 

"What are you staring at?" 

"You...." 

"Huh?!" says Jiyong in shock. 

"You look like a girl...I just noticed that...." 

"Jerk..." 

"Why are you a ....have you never kissed anyone before..." 

"Where does this come from...?" says Jiyong confused of the question. "Well you never answered Seungri. I'm curious to know as well." 

"I don't have to answer that...." 

"Yes you do....I can make you answer...." 

Jiyong laughs. "How will you do...." stops the younger mid sentence as the older presses himself against the younger. "You think that I wouldn't do anything huh?" says the dark eyes staring into the younger's. He leans his face closer and  closer and the whole time Jiyong is frozen. He doesn't know what to think. "You want me to kiss you huh?" says the older. Jiyong still doesn't say a word. "You want me to kiss you like I did the girl in the hallway." Jiyong's eyes widen. "I saw you...and you saw her too... The way that she moaned my name....you want to call my name? hmm?" The older grins and leans closer almost millimeters from the plump lips. 

Jiyong closes his eyes....

To then hearing laughing. 

He opens his eyes to see Youngbae and Seunghyun laughing really hard. Jiyong turns red...really red. " you!! Get out of my house..." He says with a tone. Seunghyun laughs. "I won the beat...told you he was gay." 

Youngbae then looks at Jiyong before they open the front door. "Sorry...we had to find out some how...see you Jiyong Shi" 

Jiyong then screams. " you!" He then then slums into the sofa kicking his legs. "How could I be so tricked!" he says out loud. "That man and those dark eyes...and that damn voice....want me to touch you....well you you ing JERK!" says Jiyong still mad at the situation. 

Why do they care weather he is gay or straight....Jiyong is actually Biual....he can't help from being attracted to both es. Men and Women both have things that drive him crazy....but he has never done anything....never. This whole night has been something else for him. 

"No more drinking..." says Jiyong as he pulls out a book. "Looks like no sleep tonight and staying away from that jerk" 

Hello all! What do you think?! Please leave feedback and Please UPVOTE AND SUBCRIBE! 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 

ELISE CHOI