Snob life

For Rent?

Jiyong gets off his third bus and he is already super tired. He adjust his back pack and continues the long trek to the school grounds. Jiyong likes to get to the school before everyone else because...it's a little embarassing where 50% of the school either has their own car or someone to drive them. 

How did Jiyong get into such a nice school? Here's a backgroud....

Jiyong has always been a smart kid. Not the average smart...the smart enough to skip a grade year. Jiyong's mother always pushed Jiyong to do well in school because simply she wishes for him to live a better life. His father was never there in his life and Jiyong has always known that he has to work to get what he wants. His mother tries her best to support him and Jiyong appricates all she can do. Jiyong might have a used school uniform and shoes dating back three years but he could care less. 

Jiyong his first year of High School he was admitted into a school that was good...but because of the area...Jiyong would have never had a chance of getting into a good University. Mrs. Kwon who works as a hotel maid for Choi Hotel got the attention of the owner's wife Mrs. Choi. The couple who owns the hotel may have the habit of spoiling their child, but they love to give back to their employees. The madam pulled some strings and Jiyong got into the school sponsored by the family. Jiyong loves the opportunity...but sometimes he hates it. 

"Move it Kwon!" Yells  some kids coming up the main hallway. Jiyong puts his stuff in his locker after he has been pushed so early in the day. Jiyong is happy to be at this school and being the top of his class every year...but he hates that people know that he is poor. 

He doesn't even have to tell them that he is sponsored because his clothes show his lack of wealth. He pretty much is a loaner and he keeps to himself most of the time. Jiyong takes his many books out of his locker with a sigh and proceeds down the hallway. He doesn't look anyone in the eyes and his glasses which are four years too old gives him the nerd image. No one wants to talk to him. Hell most people just act like he doesn't exsist. 

Jiyong goes into the Math Lab and starts to set up the class room. It's a part of the scholarship. He has to be a teachers aid. Jiyong doesn't mind because he really wants to get into college. He quickly learned staying on the teacher's side will get him in. Call him sly but it works. 

"Oh hello Jiyong shi." says Teacher Psy. 

Jiyong  smiles and continues to take chairs off the desk to then sitting at the front desk on the left hand side. There is not much conversation between the two as Jiyong continues to place his books on his desk. He sits down with his day two hair and opens his used book to just start reading. Thirty minutes pass and Jiyong watches how people start to pile into the class room. It's higher level math so you won't see many slackers...you will just see lots of money as girls come in with designer bags and men with the latest cuts. Jiyong just stares as the people walk in and as usual people just ignore him. 

More people come into the classroom as the first bell rings. Psy comes in and Jiyong the class president tells the students to rise and then bow. They all do as told and Psy starts his lesson. Jiyong of course the whole lesson is taking notes while some people nap talk or chew gum like untrained cows. Psy writes a problem on the board and calls on Jiyong.. "Jiyong please solve this for the class." 

"Ne?" says Jiyong looking at his teacher. 

"Oh come on. I know you know the answer." 

Jiyong looks at the teacher and slowly gets up from his chair. The man pushes back his semi clean hair and takes the marker to start solving the problem. It's simple calculus so Jiyong solves it in a breeze making people in the class make sounds wondering how Jiyong knows so much with a couple of chants of people calling him a nerd. Jiyong with his head still down hands back the marker and goes to his desk. 

"See now that's how it's done. Jiyong is a year younger than you all...if he can do it...you all can" 

Jiyong then melts in his chair with more people knowing that he is a year younger than him. This instantly starts up more competition with people who don't have a chance. Jiyong raises his hand. "May I go to the restroom?" 

"Go." says the teacher before he starts his lesson. Jiyong already knows how to do all of the lessons so it's okay to take a break. Jiyong walks down the quiet hallway to then go into the restroom to then smell the strong smells of smoke. The younger coughs heavily before going into a stall to find the smoke thicker. Jiyong quickly does his business to then go to the nearest sink. 

Jiyong is completely ignoring his surroundings as there are clearly two men smoking near the window. "What are you doing out sponsored?" 

Sponsored...it's a nickname they call Jiyong all the time. A everyday reminder that he is not one of them. "Just washing my hands" says Jiyong formally. The men laugh a bit. "When did you get those shoes? I think my maid has a pair..." The men laugh again and Jiyong dries his hands walking out of the restroom. He sighs a bit before going back to the class room. 

/////////////////////////Lunch///////////////////

Lunch...well lunch is provided by the school so Jiyong doesn't have to worry about the cost. He walks down the loud room and hopes that no one took his table this year. Thankfully no one has and Jiyong take a seat by himself pulling out some home work. He takes a bite out of his apple and takes in his surroundings. It's totally different looking at the people who changed over the summer.

Some girls got bigger s or smaller noses...all paid by their parents. Chaerin recently got to her nose done and people are already taking pictures to copy her new nose. Her boyfriend Youngbae is sitting amoungst the most popular lot of men in the school. Youngbae is the the heir of a major plastics industry. Chaerin is the daughter of a fashion magazie. Also there is Daesung who is the heir to Windom Group. Then there is the best of the best Choi Seunghyun the heir to Choi Hotel Group which is one of the most powerful in Korea. 

They are all rich, powerful, and a bunch of jerks. Don't even bother talking to them if you don't have a dime to your name. Seunghyun the player of the group has broken many hearts with his sly games. He will date women....but only for the . Jiyong knows of this because girls tend to gather in the libraries a lot. He couldn't help from hearing. Seunghyun has it all. The height, body, and features that make you want to moan.

"Hey Hyung" says a younger man sitting next to Jiyong. 

"Hey..." says Jiyong looking at his book. 

"Are you going to do this again?" says the younger. 

Jiyong sighs. "I don't need friends...." The younger man sighs again. "It's not good for your brain to always be lonely." 

"Seungri....just leave me be....let me read and get through this last year..." 

Seungri is a year younger and he has been kind of friend with Jiyong since last year. Jiyong has been Seungri's tutor for a year now so the younger man tends to cling to him like a younger brother. 

"Look hyung my dad brought me this watch for my third year." The younger shows off the watch and Jiyong shrugs. "Nice..." 

"I know I know it's showing off but look...my dad actually gave a to give me something." 

Seungri's parents are always abroad. They never see him so Seungri is a loner just like Jiyong. Jiyong has a tough time ignoring the kid. "It's nice that he gave it to you." 

"You want to come over?" says Seungri with a grin. 

Jiyong laughs a bit. "Why? So I can do all your homework...I think not." Seungri does have his habits though. Jiyong is a great source for last minute things. 

"I wasn't going to ask that...." 

"Then what?" says Jiyong with a laugh. "I'm calling bull Ri. I'm not doing you homework this year. I'm will be too busy." 

Seungri then stands from the table. "Well...if you want extra cash. Give me a ring." 

Jiyong smiles. "I will keep that in mind." When really he would rather not. These people act  like they are your friend....when really they just want something. It's almost like every friendship is like a business deal. Jiyong picks up his tray and goes to the trash cans. He goes into the next hallway to almost drop his books. Seunghyun is at it again making out with a new girl of the month. The woman will never be his girlfriend because Seunghyun doesn't do labels. You would think the two would get kicked out for doing such a thing but those kids are to powerful to have threats thrown at them. 

Jiyong can't help but stare at the two in the dark corner making out because he wants that too. He wants to have such power he can have anyone he wants in the school...for people to acknowledge him. "ACHoo!" sneezes Jiyong making the woman look to the side.

 "Aish !" screams the girl unlocking her lips from her current lover. "Oppa...make him go away."

Seunghyun smirks and looks to the side at Jiyong. "Wanna join us?"

 Jiyong turns red and goes down the hallway. Seunghyun then looks the woman in the eyes. "Where were we." as he captures the woman's lips again making her moan. "Mmmm" says the girl as a finger is slipped up her shirt making the woman moan quietly in the dark corner. Seunghyun continues to kiss the woman and then stops when the woman finishes her lust. 

Seunghyun smiles and kisses the girl on the lips. "Thanks for your time."  He walks down the oppisite hallway leaving the girl like he just finished his meal. 

"Hyung?!" 

Jiyong jumps and turns around in terror. "How long have you been standing there?" says Jiyong in a loud whisper. 

"I just got here...why are you standing there watching them...." 

Jiyong is clearly embarassed...."I....I was....I....." 

Seungri laughs at the man. "Wow you are so caught. I promise I won't tell...." 

"Unless I what?" says Jiyong knowing the question is coming. "Fine fine...hand your homework over." 

Seungri grins..."You are the best." 

///////////////////////3pm///////////////////

Jiyong is helping out in the principals office making copies and grading papers like crazy. It's a little extra money on the side grading papers through out the day. Jiyong has been saving for a powerful teleschope for years and he has almost made his goal. After he gets paid today he is going to make his purchase.

Teacher Gummy comes over to the younger. "Wow you are so quick...thanks Jiyong shi." 

Jiyong stands and bows. "Ne..." The two then look to the other side of the room where a familiar man is standing with his head not down. "Aish I swear I exspell you!!" 

"DO it!!" screams the deep voice. 

"These look at these grades! I told you that this is the last time! Not even your powerful father can help you this time!!" 

"ing do it you !" says Seunghyun.

"Why you!" The man raises his hand but doesn't hit the man in front of him because a lawsuit will happen.

"I thougth so you ing ." The man has no respect for anyone...and Jiyong still can't help but stare. "Jiyong here's your money...don't look at that kid..." 

Jiyong bows and leaves the room hearing foot steps behind him. The pace moves quicker to then pass the man by. Jiyong watches how Seunghyun's tall figure walks past him. Jiyong doesn't know why but he envys him. He has so much power he can just get out of anything he wants. He can have any friend he wants...people know his name. "Yah...." The man keeps walking "Yah...." 

The man slows down to then turn and look at the man in front of him. The older uniform of Jiyong's doesn't even match in color because of the faded quality. Seunghyun looks the man down. "What do you want...." 

Jiyong then looks down adjusting his glasses. "Nothing."

"Whatever..." 

Jiyong doesn't know what he was thinking. He doesn't even know what he was going to ask. He just spoke to the man the first time in his life. "Yah." 

"What are you stupid..." says Seunghyun turning around again. 

"No...but you are..." says Jiyong with word vomit as the taller man pushes him into the wall with books and everything thrown to the side. 

"You wanna die...?" says the deep voice glaring into the coffee eyes. Jiyong averts his eyes. "No...I do not wish to die..." 

The man then losens his grip. "Don't waste my time sponsored" 

"I won't tell..." says Jiyong looking at the man again. Seunghyun then looks the man over. "Why do I care if you tell or not." 

"You won't because you don't want your father to know that you have a failing overall GPA(grade point average) and you will never get into college." Jiyong is crazy....he is crazy for doing this...he doesn't talk to people. He was just going to breeze by high school and never care if people remember him or not...but when he's around Seunghyun...he craves it.

"What do you really want punk..."

Jiyong looks at the man. "It's simple"  He takes off his backpack and pulls out a white envelope. "Let me rent you..." 

Seunghyun makes a face of confusion. "Rent me? I don't do that ...and I'm not gay...." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I don't want ...I just wish to be acknowledged....let me Rent you for 2 months...that's all I need." 

"So you want to use me." 

"You use people everyday. What's the difference." Jiyong doesn't know where this confience is coming from but he is liking it since the man in front of him is still there. 

"You want to be popular?" 

"Ne..." 

"Now much money you got..." says the man looking at the envelope. The money is probably chump change to him. 

"20 million won." says Jiyong holding out four years of savings. He feels stupid for doing this but it's too late now. Too late to go back on what could make this last year something good. 

Seunghyun takes the envelope. "Interesting..." He counts the money. "Wow...I didn't know poor people knew how to save." He puts the money in his pocket. "I will think about it sponsored...this whole...Rent thing." Seunghyun never talks to anyone outside of his circle of wealth. Jiyong is lucky. 

"What about my money?" 

"I will summon you with the contract if I decide to do this. If I don't do this...you can't speak...of us ever speaking of this...." 

"Ne"

The older then walks down the hallway to run into one of his friends. 

///////////////////Home//////////////////////

"Hey mom." 

Mrs. Kwon comes over with a smile. "Where is the telescope?" 

Jiyong smiles. "I didn't get it today. I saw something better I want to save up for." 

"That's my boy. So responsible. Don't lose focus my boy" 

Jiyong smiles "I won't"

Hopefully not.

***Hey what do you think!? Do you like the direction? I love feedback! Please UPVOTE and SUB to this STORY!! Later!