Hyung

For Rent?

Jiyong snickers as he looks at his phone again. Dongwook is quite the charmer with his kind words. He is not even talking about Jiyong's looks but complementing him on his conversational skills at such a young age. This really makes Jiyong start to like the man. He has the charisma of his younger brother...well really Seunghyun have had to learn from Dongwook...but you get what I mean. Both of the men know how  to talk. 

It was just a little random how Dongwook turned out to be gay. Jiyong would think in a family that is so powerful that they would not allow a gay son. Well Jiyong doesn't know the family that well but for Dongwook to take Jiyong's hand in public...that's huge in Korea. 

Jiyong says his final goodbyes and locks his phone. There is a ton of work to do of course into the wee hours of the morning. Jiyong is surprised that he doesn't have panda eyes because he runs on no sleep and because of his lack of sleep he is a light sleeper. His body doesn't never know what it means to sleep more than three hours and when that happens his body naturally jolts awake like there is something wrong. 

The alarm clock gets switched on.

Time to hit the books. 

///////////////////////Seunghyun's...well really Dongwook's apt because Seunghyun crashed it and claims it his....long story

Dongwook comes through the door of the suite and takes off his shoes in the large hallway. Couple of steps later he is in the living room with views people would pay to see. 

"So I see that you are in the same position when I left." 

Seunghyun who is engrossed in his drama nods with a groan. "Ne hyung"  Dongwook chuckles and takes a seat on the other sofa trying to figure out what his brother is watching. "Do you ever study?" 

Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders. "Sometimes." 

"Are you failing?" 

"Not everything....aish will you stop talking this is the good part..." 

Dongwook sighs and picks up the remote turning off the TV. Seunghyun then whines. "HYuuuuuung!" Dongwook puts down the remote. "Why do you think that I'm here?" 

"Because you want to take up space in my suite..." 

Dongwook rolls his eyes. "You are lucky I didn't slap your smart ..." 

"You taught me well..." says the younger with a grin. "What is it? ....You looks so serious..." says the older with a laugh. 

"You need to study....we are the only heirs to this company and we need to at least both look like we know what we are doing. You do realize this is our future..." 

"Ne ne ne...ever since I was born. I know hyung...but I don't want to do this..." says the older motioning his hands towards everything that is Choi. 

"What do you want to do?" 

"Dunno...." 

The older sighs. "You need to stop being a lazy and actually focus on something and I don't mean focusing on the next piece of . You need to study little bro. I want to run this company with you not some person that I won't even know." 

Seunghyun may be a dumb at times but his does know this hotel and this company like the back of his hand. He lives and breathes it and probably can do a proposal just as well as his seniors. He knows...but he is not motivated with pressure. He wants to take this company on when he is ready. He hates these lectures where it feels like there is a ticking clock in the background of life. "I will do it hyung. Don't worry..." 

"Are you going to pass? You have to be failing everything..." 

"Not everything..." 

"Well...please...just try." says the older with a smile. Seunghyun grins back. "Why are you here so late?" 

"Oh I had a chat with your friend Jiyong." 

Seunghyun sits up on the sofa. "You saw Jiyong?" 

"Ne...he looked upset when I saw him in line. The poor guy didn't have enough money, so I brought him a coffee. We ended up talking for a couple of hours. Great guy." 

"Couple of hours...that's pretty in depth." 

"Yeah he told me about how Seungri played him and he finally got away. He has some bad luck with men." 

"Yeah he does. Hopefully he will just focus on having a good year." 

"Yeah I can help him with that..." says the older with a soft smile making Seunghyun get wide eyed. "You!?" 

"What?" says the older casually. 

"You asked him out?...Choi?!" says Seunghyun knowing his hyung too well. The Choi's can charm anything. 

"Yeah and he said yes. I normally don't go for people younger than me, but Jiyong is such a mature spirit....yah...why do you look so mad?" 

"Because hyung...this is going to be awkward." 

"Why? It's just Jiyong." 

"Yeah but...I will see him at school I can't really talk to him like I use to. I told you I was working with him right?" 

"Ooooh yea that little experiment." The older chuckles again. "Don't worry about that stuff anymore. I can pick up where you left off" says the older with a smile. "This is something good for you. The way you talked about him earlier seemed like he annoyed you most of the time. " 

"He didn't annoy me..." says the older quietly. "Congrats on your new boyfriend." 

"Where you going?" says the older. "You are not mad are you?" 

"Why would I be?" says the younger looking back with a glare. 

"Woah...you are glaring at your hyung?" says Dongwook with a deeper voice. 

"Sorry...I'm going to watch TV in my room." 

Seunghyun goes to his room and flops on the bed. "Good...I don't have to talk to that punk anymore. My brother can have him". 

////////////////////////School

Jiyong walks down the hallway not as confident today...well mainly because he is going out with Seunghyun's brother. He knows that they are close so he is sure that he knows...he has to. 

Jiyong walks past the lockers and says hi to a few people who acknowledge him, but still don't really know them. He then sees him. The man that is making him shake in his own bones. Seunghyun is all calm and collected leaning against his locker with of course a parade of women standing in from of him. Laughing with him at probably conversation that is not that fascinating. Jiyong then realizes. He is staring....staring hard at the man as they make eye contact with Jiyong still feet away from the man. 

Jiyong can't look away as those dark eyes pierce his soul. He can't tell if the man is mad or happy to see him...there is no emotion. Just those eyes driving Jiyong crazy. "Do I say hi...." mutters Jiyong to himself as he gets closer and closer to the man. He walks a little faster and then he finally says it. "Hi...." there is even a wave followed...but there is no response. The older just looks the other way. Like Jiyong doesn't exsist. 

Jiyong then finally makes it over to the nerd section of lockers and opens his with a sigh. "He knows...I know he does...." Jiyong then starts to laugh to himself. "Wait...why do I care...not like that er actually liked me." Jiyong then takes out his books for the day and slams the locker shut. "Well I just wasted a lot of money. A least I got something out of it." says the younger pulling at his still yellow hair. 

It's almost time for class and Jiyong goes on to his first class. He sees down the hallways Minzy and Seungri holding hands. Seungri waves at Jiyong. "Hey Jiyong. How's it going." 

"Good" says Jiyong looking the couple over. He can't believe that Seungri is acting like nothing happened. Jiyong should just be over it...but they did share some intimate moments together.

"Well see ya around." 

Jiyong nods and goes into his classroom. For some reason he expected to see Seunghyun come in with his words of wisdom. Guess the man is still upset. "Aish...forget about him." 

/////////////////////After school////////////////

The day was normal and everyone was about the same. Jiyong has made a couple of good acquaintances like Chearin. She always has a good story to tell and she seems to really like talking. Jiyong doesn't mind because he really doesn't talk much to begin with. If he was straight he would go out with her. 

"Hey I'm going to have to grab this bus. See you tomorrow Chaerin." Jiyong waves but the woman hugs the man tightly. 

"It's so nice to have someone to talk to everyone thinks that I talk too much and really don't think that I talk too much because I just talk about things that people want to listen to and who doesn't want to listen to me you know makeup and clothes and hair. Right." 

The woman talks a mile a minute. Most people don't understand her because it takes a level of brains to process everything what she has just said. "Oh yeah I get ya. See you tomorrow." 

The two depart with Chaerin getting into her private car and Jiyong going his way to the nearest bus stop. The bus stops in Gangnam are really nice with their covered sitting area and super clean benches with no trash at all. There are always few people there too so Jiyong doesn't have too many bus rides with loud people or grumpy elders. 

"Hey Jiyong? Is that you?" says a voice near by. Jiyong turns around and sees Dongwook with a jacket in his hand. Jiyong of course stands and bows to the older. "Oh you are here?" 

"Ne...I was looking for you." says the older with a smile. 

Jiyong looks the man over. No one has ever waited for him. "Oh. I didn't know you were looking for me." 

Dongwook laughs a bit. "Well it's kind of my fault. I thought that I could make it from campus in time to see you before you left to your bus stop." 

"How did you know this was my stop." 

"I asked Seunghyun." says the older with a smile and Jiyong had no idea Seunghyun knew such things. "Your brother surprises me. I didn't think that he knew such things." 

Dongwook nods. "My brother is a lot smarter than what you think. He is just lazy. If only he applied himself." Jiyong laughs a bit making Dongwook smile. "What?" 

"You sound like a parent." 

The older laughs "Well...I can't help it I guess...the stupid er has so much potential." 

Jiyong nods. "Ne ne." 

"Well I came here to give you this coat...it's chilly today." says the older putting the coat over Jiyong's shoulders. "It should fit you well." 

Jiyong feels the warm coat over his shoulder and looks up at the taller man as he places the coat with care. Jiyong has never had anyone give him a coat because it was cold. He is only wearing a hoodie and his fingers are numb. Jiyong doesn't mind because this is life. "Why the coat?" 

Dongwook smiles. "Why not? You are cold." He then lifts up a sleeve. "Put your arms in." 

Jiyong smiles and does as told. "I will return it." 

The older laughs. "Does this look like it will fit me?" Jiyong looks at the much taller man and smiles a bit. "Not at all." 

"I saw yesterday that you only had on a hoodie like today. I figured you didn't have a coat, so I got one." 

Jiyong bows a bit. "Thank you...but this is...." 

"I know it's another thing I brought for you. Think of it this way...it's practical." Dongwook smiles again and then points across the street. "My driver is waiting on us. Let's go to my place for a bit and hang out." 

"Hang out?" says Jiyong with a cautious tone. 

"Noooo not what you are thinking. We will sit and talk and get to know each other a bit more. Then we can study afterwards." 

"Study?" This man is too good to be true. Someone who wants to study and not . Rare... "Sounds like fun." 

Dongwook grins and grabs Jiyong's hand. "Come on the road is clear." The two run across the four lane road to the warm towncar. Jiyong puts on his seat belt and so does the older. "Thank for coming with me." 

Jiyong smiles. "How could I not when you mention the word study." 

"Wow you really are a nerd." 

Jiyong's smile drops a bit. "I know" 

Dongwook then takes Jiyong's hand. "Who knew that a nerd named Jiyong would be so cool." 

////////////////////The hotel//////////////

Jiyong walks quickly in hopes that his mother doesn't notice him again. The woman is good at embarrassing him and it's not even intentional. Jiyong makes it to the elevator with Dongwook pressing the button the the suite. "Why were you hiding earlier?" 

Jiyong looks at the older. "My mom works here...she can be intense at times." 

"Oh I see. My mom can be too. She really likes to be in everything in our lives." 

"Oh...will she mind me?" 

Dongwook smiles. "Oh yeah. My parents are very accepting. My dad...it took a while but he doesn't care now." 

"Must have dated a lot." says Jiyong taking off his shoes. 

Dongwook puts on his slippers with a smile. "I haven't dated much, but I guess that my dad understands me now." 

The two go over to the living room with snacks set out and a couple of blankets. Jiyong looks at everything. "Wow." Everything is high end with all the fruits displayed. 

Dongwook takes a seat pulling his backpack in his lap. "I figured we would get hungry, so I sent food up." 

Jiyong sits down and notices a couple of sweets he had the last time he was here and eats them first getting cream all over his lips. Dongwook laughs a bit to the cuteness of the younger eating like he has never seen food before. Jiyong stops up with a blush and wipes his mouth. "I'm sorry...these are just...so good." 

"You don't need to apologize."

"Ne hyung." 

"Oh comfortable are we." 

"Jiyong didn't even realize he called this man hyung already. I mean Dongwook shi" 

"Awe...call me hyung. I like it." says the older with a cute voice. He then opens his books over the long coffee table. "Please make yourself at home." Jiyong smiles and takes out his books too. The two for hours talk and study in silence. It's really pleasant how they both have a understand that they like to work hard and sometimes talking is not needing when focused. 

A door opens and closes with a beep and Jiyong mumbles. "They are bringing more sweet?" 

Dongwook then turns a page and mumbles. "Nah...it's just Seunghyun slumming in from some place." 

Jiyong then starts to stiffen. He of course knows that Seunghyun lives here too...but he didn't think that he would react this way. 

Seunghyun comes into the living room and looks over all the food and books. "Well...looks like your date is going well with all of your books." says the older with a bite to the end of his sentence. Dongwook looks up. "Are you drunk?" 

The younger brother nods slightly with a grin. "Had a couple....but not completely drunk." 

"Aish why don't you study or something..." 

"I have better things to do..." 

Jiyong looks at the older. "Hi again." He was just trying to be friendly, but Seunghyun clearly wasn't in the mood to talk to Jiyong. He looks the man over new coat and all. "So awkward." says the older going down the hallway to close the door to his room. Jiyong puts his head down in defeat. "I don't know why he is so mad...." 

"He is just jealous that I asked you out first." 

"What?" says Jiyong innocently. "He doesn't like me like that." 

"I was just playing Jiyong" says the older with a smile. "Now cheer up and read and eat this." The older hands Jiyong one of his now favorite pastry. It's a cream puff with green filling. It's sweet but not so sweet you can't eat. 

The study date turned out to be a lot of fun. Dongwook ended up talking about his upbringing and how they always had everything but their mom made sure they stayed humble. Probably why Seunghyun is so nice...when he wants to be. 

Jiyong stands. "Where is your bathroom?" 

"Oh the guest bathroom is down the hall to the left." 

"Guest bathroom." 

"Ne...for the guest" says the older with a laugh. He's rich. He can't help it. 

Jiyong goes down the hallway and looks to the left. He holds the knobs and opens the door slowly. "!!!" Jiyong slams the door closed. It was not he bathroom...it was Seunghyun's room. 

The door opens with a angry Seunghyun. "What do you want..." 

Jiyong then bows. "Sorry...I was looking for the bathroom...your brother said it was to the left...I didn't know which door and I....I'm sorry..." Jiyong then can't help but look past the man. His room huge but it's not just huge...there is art every where and there is art in progress. "What is that?" 

Seunghyun then closes the door behind him. "The piss room is over there for ya..." The older then goes down the hallway back to the living room. Dongwook looks up. "Wow you look pissed." 

"Well looks like your date went to my room instead of the bathroom." 

"Oh come on...it happens all the time when people come over...why do you get mad now." 

"Because I don't want him near me." 

Dongwook then frowns. "I thought that you two were friends. Why the are you like this?" 

"Because he disgust me. We were never friends." 

Jiyong comes walking up. "I didn't know you felt this way..." 

Seunghyun looks at the younger in the eyes and then sighs turning around to go back to his room with a slam of his door. 

Dongwook goes over to Jiyong. "Don't listen to his nonsense. He is most likely still drunk though he claims he is not." 

Jiyong nods...."Ne..." 

"Cheer up..." says the older looking into Jiyong's eyes. His eyes are warm and kind...just like Seunghyun's when he is being nice. Jiyong continues to look into the man's eyes and Dongwook smiles a bit before leaning in. He gets closer and Jiyong closes his eyes tightly...but then opens them when no lips are not pressed to his. 

"Looks like you are not ready for kisses yet." 

Jiyong shakes his head in a yes motion. "I'm sorry. Let's try again." Jiyong closes his eyes again with the same tightness.

Dongwook laughs a bit. "It's okay. I was moving too fast anyways. Let's get you home ne?" 

"Ne hyung." says Jiyong going to pick up his things. 

"Don't listen to my brother. He can be a brat and say things that he doesn't mean." 

"Don't worry...I'm a man...I can handle words." 

Dongwook then stops and looks at Jiyong. "But you are also human. I can tell he hurt your feelings. It's okay to be upset." 

"I just don't get how someone so kind can turn into someone so mean so fast. I was a brat at times too...but he still forgave me. He is nice like you and has kind eyes...how can he be so cold...I thought that we were friends...but instead all I did was disgust him.." 

Seunghyun in a long winter coat walks past the couple in a fast pace. 

"Where are you going bro?" 

"Out"

/////////////////Random eatery

"Yaaaaaaah Youngbae! Dong YoungBae!" yells Seunghyun clearly drunk over Soju. 

"Aish...why are you sitting out here in the cold in this cheap place. We already went out once today...round two?" 

"He likes cheap places...." 

"What?" 

"Just sit here and drink with me you bastard." says Seunghyun taking out another glass and sloppily pouring it with liquid. Seunghyun throws back another drink and takes a bit of ddeokbokki which is a sweet Korean snack. 

Youngbae throws back the drink and takes another shot he makes himself. "So why are we here getting drunk?" 

"Why not get drunk. Make you forget." says the older taking back another drink. 

"What do you want to forget. Your grades?" Youngbae then takes a bit of ddeokbokki and laughs. "And what's with the ddeokbokki?" 

Seunghyun laughs. "He likes sweet things." 

Youngbae looks the man over and takes another drink. "You are really weird today you know that?" 

"A least I'm not a nerd like bastard." 

"Well you are not that..." Youngbae fills up his glass again. "Let's take another shot and take you home." 

The older knows that he has had enough. "Fine fine..." 

 

Thanks for reading! Welcome readers and thank you for taking the time to read my stories. Please upvote and comment for support. Please LEAVE A COMMENT. I love feedback. 

I will update my other stories The Mobster  and  Manny this week! Click one of the titles if you are not familiar with these stories. Both good reads I must say haha.

Elisechoi