White talk

For Rent?

Jiyong is cuddling with Seunghyun on the sofa watching a random variety show on his small and cheap TV. They don't have cable so the channel is a little fuzzy. "Yah....I just adjusted the signal...it should be clear." wines Seunghyun. He has been working so hard to get this show clear. The both of them found out that they are fans of Running Man. Which is a popular show in Korea. Jiyong cheers. "Great they finally got some where." 

"Well they should move a little faster." 

Jiyong laughs. "There are older people in this. You really think that they are going to run like the younger ones." 

"Wow you are really cruel. Those old men could have some moves if they wanted to Yongie." says the older with a slight grin as he slips out a nickname. 

"What ever..." says Jiyong with a slight grins as well. 

The TV show goes on and the two have constant debates about who is going to win and who is going to lose for sure. The show is a comedy as people scramble to the different games or run for their lives to not get their name pulled off the back of their shirt. The two get so into the show...they both fall sleep. 

////////////////7am///////////////

Jiyong feels a slight tug at his shirt. The younger then scrunches his face and repositions himself. The tug happens again. "Let me sleep Hyunnie...." 

"Oh is that his name" says a higher voice making Jiyong jump to his feet with wide eyes. "MOM!!!" Jiyong's mom really came into a shocker this morning. Jiyong has never brought really anyone to the home before and she has never seen the man on a date. To see him cuddled up with some random person is just different for the woman...more amused that her son does have a social life. 

"Mom..." says Jiyong again with his head down. This is such a tense moment because he doesn't know what his mother is thinking...and of course Seunghyun is sleeping like a rock not even noticing the situation. 

"Jiyong ah....are you...is this man..." says the woman still speechless. "Honey what is going on...." 

"I...we...we just fell sleep on the sofa." says Jiyong quickly. 

Seunghyun wakes up a bit. "Omo..." says the man standing to then do a deep bow. "I'm sorry..." Normally Mrs. Kwon comes home a lot later. 

Mrs. Kwon has never seen her son with anyone in their house before. From what she knows Jiyong doesn't have friends. "Wait....are you...." says the older looking Seunghyun over to then doing a deep bow. "OMO!" 

"Please....don't bow..." says Seunghyun slightly embarrassed for Jiyong. Jiyong sighs. "Mom...Please...." 

"What are you two doing together...is this ok?" 

"Jiyong and I have started seeing each other. We want your blessing." says Seunghyun straight forward. 

"You want my blessing?...are you two together?...son?" says the older looking at Jiyong. 

Jiyong nods. "Ne...we are...sorry for not telling you." It's hard for Jiyong to lie to his mother. He figured one day she would find out. 

"....it's nice to see you with someone...but I have my concerns son....not that you are gay...just Seunghyun...I thought that you were engaged to be married?" 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "That is something that my family has arranged but I'm not with her romantically. I really care about Jiyong. I know that you have your concern, but just know that Jiyong is priority." 

Mrs. Kwon takes a seat on the sofa. "But two families have already decided your wedding. I even hear talks of your wedding date. I don't think that I can approve of this relationship. For the future of my son I don't want a potential label place on him....he will not be some other man." 

"But I'm not some other man....plus people don't even know that we are together." 

"That's my concern Jiyong ah" says the woman looking him straight in the eye. "You haven't even really been introduced to his family right?" The woman sighs. "I'm sorry...but I can't let you two be together." 

Jiyong's eyes start to well up. "But mother I love him." 

The woman looks up at the two. "How long have you two been seeing each other?" 

Jiyong puts his hand in Seunghyun's "We have know each other a while now. My hair my clothes...he's the one who's helped me to gain more confidence and live more. I can't see myself without him." says Jiyong wiping a tear. This whole time Seunghyun has his head down as he hears the conversation of mother and son. He knows that this relationship is not the best of situations, but he is willing to give it all up if he has to. 

"You two don't have a good road to go down. Jiyong you must know that I'm here to help you make good decisions. I know that you love each other...because I can sense it. Still Jiyong could potentially lose all opportunity for being with the wrong family." She then looks at Seunghyun. "Young man I know you love Jiyong...have you thought of the future?" 

"I'm willing to do what ever it takes to be with Jiyong. I don't care if my family approves." 

Mrs. Kwon shakes her head. "You know that you can not just do that...." Jiyong can feel the judgment from their young answers. "I just don't want you two to go through something that you don't need to. You can find another person to love Jiyong...Seunghyun...I'm sorry." The woman stands and then slowly goes to her room leaving the two in the living room. Jiyong sinks to the sofa with a blank face. "So I just forget all of this..." 

Seunghyun sits next to Jiyong. "We just need to work hard to get her approval." 

"But what about your parents. My mom is right. You are set to get married...how will they even accept me as your bride." 

Seunghyun sighs. "I don't know..." 

"That's how I'm feeling too...maybe it really is not meant to be." says Jiyong with a low voice. 

Seunghyun then takes both of his hands and puts them on Jiyong's shoulder's facing the man towards him. "Please....don't say that. I would go crazy with out you by my side." 

"But our future is non existent. Your life is already planned. You marry Hyuna...I go to college. We forget about each other and move on. This is just high school love. These things never stick anyways." 

"Is this based on one of your books or your bull way of trying to push me away." 

Jiyong's eyes widen to then avert. "I'm just telling you...maybe we should just forget this...us...my future is very important to me." 

"It is to me too." says the older slowly moving his hands away from the now mentally distant Jiyong. Jiyong is good for putting up walls when he really doesn't want to face things. Seunghyun has caught on to this and he hates Jiyong this way. He is cold and lack of emotion. The older then stands and straightens his clothing. "Just know. I love you." The man leaves the apartment and Jiyong goes to his bathroom as if nothing had happened. The younger turns on his sink and runs the cold water and splashes it on his face. "I can do this..." The younger then feels a tear down his face. "I can do this..." 

/////////////////////Seunghyun's 

A slammed door makes Dongwook almost jump on the living room sofa. "The man...." 

" off..." says Seunghyun going into the kitchen to grab some food. Dongwook comes into the kitchen. "Why are you so mad?" 

"Because of the ery of life I'm living." 

"Dad and I just want the company at a good standing. That means we will need the right people in our lives. Jiyong is not it Seunghyun." 

Seunghyun sighs. "We broke up." 

Dongwook laughs. "No...you never were going out. I made sure of that." The man laughs again. "So what happen."

"Like you ing care to know...." says the younger just tired of being in the same place with his brother. "I'm moving out soon." 

Dongwook nods. "I know. It's good. You and Hyuna can start to get settled." 

"She's not moving in." 

"That's not what mom said. You two are moving in. This whole apartment is a wedding gift from dad remember. It was all in favors of you marrying and going to college." 

"I never agreed to that..." says Seunghyun surprised and mad. 

"Well....that's how the elders decided. Btw...here are the wedding invitations...." 

"My what...what the is going on..." says Seunghyun to himself. In his hand is his very own wedding invite. His name and Hyuna's name with a wedding date that is less than 3 weeks away. Seunghyun then storms out of the apartment to get on the elevator to the top floors. Seunghyun presses the highest number and waits for the doors to the lift to open. 

The doors open and Seunghyun walks off the lift. The top floor is where his father's offices preside. Seunghyun walks past many secretaries calling out his name because apparently he is in a meeting. Seunghyun could care less as he burst through he tall wooden doors. "3 weeks dad! Really?!" 

The older man looks up from his panel of executives and waves a hand for them to leave. The men leave one by one with the look of curiosity. Mr. Choi walks over to the sofas and puts a hand out for his son to sit. "I see that you saw them." 

"Appa...why didn't you tell me." 

"Because we need to get you married as soon as possible. I hear that  there are distractions in your life. You will get married and have a kid and learn to move on." 

"YOU CAN'T PLAN MY LIFE!" 

"YOU! I do what is best for this family. If you plan on having a life where you can spend money like you do you need to go by the rules. You will get married you will stop seeing that boy and you will get your life right." 

Seunghyun had no idea that his dad knew of Jiyong. "How did you know." 

"I found out from your brother and the maids. Damn Seunghyun I didn't know that you were ing such low class trash." 

"That low class trash is the top of our class." 

"Oh is he...well I bet that he wants a good career. If you are smart. Do as I say." 

"Are you threatening me?" says the younger shocked. "Did you really just say that?" 

"If it's for the company I'm willing to do what ever it takes. The young man is nice, but he is not going to help Choi Group grow and prosper." 

"Father....I love him...I can't let him go and I will not marry that woman." 

Mr. Choi stands from his desk. "You will marry her and you will learn to forget Jiyong." 

"I will move out." 

"Do it....and see how far you will get without me. That life that you live now. The clothes the hair the drinking the ...who do you think funds your fun." 

"I will figure it out." 

"Seunghyun." The younger man walks out of the room. "SEUNGHYUN!" The older sighs looking at one of his body guards. "Don't let him leave." 

Seunghyun stops as he is blocked from getting on the elevator. He looks at the body guard. "Please....let me go...." Seunghyun is broken at this point he does not have control of his life. 

///////////////////////School

It was a hard and long weekend for the both of them as they come through the school doors knowing that they might run into each other. Jiyong busied himself in his school work and Seunghyun stuck to his usual crowd. The man actually pulled out a book last night to study so he is for the first time this year prepare for his quiz. 

Jiyong sits in his chemistry class and tries to focus but that conversation with is mom about how he can't have Seunghyun is stuck in his head. He hates that things such as status can totally ruin the chances of happiness. Jiyong thought that he might have a future...but it's all lies. Jiyong hears the bell to his next class and slowly picks up his things. 

Jiyong walks down the hall to his locker. About five lockers down he over heard a conversation. Something about wedding and Seunghyun. Jiyong closes his locker door. He need to know. "Excuse me. Who is getting married?" 

"Oh hey Jiyong. It's for Seunghyun and Hyuna. They are getting married soon." says one of the girls excited. "She's so pretty I can't stand it." 

Jiyong just walks away from the crowd and they shrug off Jiyong's lack of enthusiasm. The man instead goes to the nearest restroom and goes into a stall to sob like crazy. This man never cries. Never gets emotional, but Seunghyun is the one that is making him crazy. He is the one who is making him mad. "Hey..." says a voice on the other side of the bathroom stall. 

" off" says Jiyong wiping his nose. 

"Please baby...open the door...." of course it's Seunghyun....he's been following Jiyong class to class. He just misses him like crazy. "Please...." 

Jiyong slowly opens the door to come and walk past the man. He turns on the water to the nearest sink and washes his hands. To then start to walk out of the room but the older blocks the door and locks it quickly. "Seunghyun..." 

"Don't walk away please." 

"How can I when you ing locked us in...." says Jiyong annoyed. 

"Who told you...." 

"What do you mean...you getting married all  a ing sudden. Pretty much the whole school. What am I...your fling before you get hitched...how could you...." says Jiyong mad.

"I didn't know....I didn't know that they set a wedding date. This whole wedding was never planned for this early...." 

"It's because of me right..." says Jiyong and then laughs to see the answer on Seunghyun's face. "My mother was right. This is not a good life. I don't want to be known as your gay conquest." 

"Gay what....what the Jiyong. I'm telling you. I didn't know anything. This whole thing was planned and I was not involved. I would never do this to you. I love you you fool!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" Screams the older and mentally exhausted with Jiyong's state of madness. 

"I don't...." says Jiyong looking past the man. 

Seunghyun then grabs Jiyong and pushes him into the nearest wall capturing his lips full on and pressing his body to the youngers. Jiyong fights but he doesn't win as he kisses the other back. He kisses him so hard tears escape his eyes because he missed him so much. He missed his lips his taste his touch. Jiyong moans lightly as the older continues to kiss him passionately to then release the kiss with the both of them out of breath looking into each other's eyes. Jiyong sees that Seunghyun is just as hurt. His eyes are full of tears as well making Jiyong reach up a hand and wipe them away. 

Jiyong finally realized...that he can't just forget. 

"Stay with me." says Seunghyun looking into Jiyong's eyes. 

Jiyong sighs. "I can't be without you but you are expected to get married. How can we prevent that Seunghyun....." 

"I can tell them I'm not doing that..." 

"Don't be stupid...you know you can't do that...." 

"I will move out." 

"You can't do that....it would be hard with out your family." 

"Well then it leaves me with no choice." 

"What choice is that?" says Jiyong curious. 

Seunghyun puts his hand in the small ones and unlocks the bathroom door. "They will have to learn to except us....no more hiding...." The door opens and JIyong is pulled into the hallway for everyone in the passing hour to see. Jiyong is in shock. He can't believe that he is walking around...openly. Every time he tries to let go of the hand the grip of Seunghyun's gets tighter. 

Jiyong looks around and notices people staring at them. Mostly in shock because they didn't know that they were together. "Are you hungry baby?" Jiyong doesn't respond as they are lead to the cafeteria to Seunghyun's usual spot. "Yaaaaaaaah what going on?" says Youngbae eyeing the two. "Don't tell me Jiyong is the man you would get depressingly drunk for." 

Seunghyun nods. "Ne...I'm gay and Meet my Jiyong" 

Chaerin laughs a bit. "You are getting married. Stop playing around." 

Seunghyun shakes his head. "We all know that is business. Jiyong is my boyfriend. We are in love. It was hard for us to accept but it just happened." 

Jiyong then finally loosens his hand from the older's "We are not together." 

Seunghyun laughs. "We are....a little shy coming out are we baby." says the older purposely saying baby in a deep tone and a grin. 

Minzy then smiles. "Oppa I didn't know you liked men too....so y you two. How long have you two been together?" 

"A long time" says Seunghyun with a smile to Jiyong who shyly looks down. 

"So your family is going to ing go crazy you know that?" says Youngbae smacking his lunch. "But I love it. Jiyong you have no idea how many drunk dials I heard of him talking about a certain person that's driving him crazy. I never thought to think of you." The rest of the group is very supportive of Seunghyun and his new relationship...well Chaerin will take a little bit to come to but she is slowly getting use to the two of them being together. 

If only the grown ups were just as accepting. 

Jiyong starts to walk away making Seunghyun grab the youngers' hand. "Where are you going?" says the older worried. "I'm hungry...getting some food." Seunghyun then grins. "Let's go together." 

"I really don't want to start rumors...can we slow down..." 

"We need to let them know how I feel about you..we need to do it...are you with me?"

Jiyong slowly nods and the two get into the lunch line where there are eyes on them. The school is now in a state of confusion. Seunghyun has wedding invites circulating some elite..but he is seen dating a man in school not only just a man...poor and on a scholarship. 

What they did today is a huge statement that might define what is to happen next. 

 

 

UPDATED!! WHAT DO YOU THINK!? THANK YOU FOR READINGG!!

ELISE CHOI!