Unexpected

For Rent?

Hyuna walks out of the Hotel also known as home to the two brothers and gets in a black SUV. Dongwook pats his brother on his shoulder "Just play the game." Seunghyun nods as he gets in the car. 

"Oh there you are just in time." says Dongwook with a smile. Jiyong has finally made it over to the hotel with some of the clothes that was brought for him by Seunghyun. His pants are skinny jeans  with a graphic tee. His hair is still bright blonde with a little bit of roots peaking out. "You look great." says Dongwook coming closer. "Change of plans we are having dinner with the family today." Jiyong makes  shocked look and then looks down at his attire.

"I wish you would have told me that." 

"Oh don't worry. Come as you are. We don't judge and they know who you are too." 

"But remember I'm the student that your parents support. I'm wearing tight jeans with holes and styled hair." 

Dongwook smiles. "You look y with your jeans and like I said...my parents don't care. Trust me. They know you are coming so it's no big deal. shall we?" says the older holding open the car door. Jiyong sighs and goes closer to the SUV. He then sees Seunghyun in the back of the car with a woman. The older makes eyes contact and then turns his head. "Get in will ya Jiyong." says Seunghyun in a tone. Dongwook puts his hands on Jiyong's waist and gives the younger a little nudge further into the car. Jiyong of course is red due to the contact and it makes Hyuna eye the younger. 

Jiyong takes a seat in on of the chairs and buckles up. Hyuna leans over the seat and stares Jiyong down. "He doesn't look poor." 

Seunghyun then laughs. "Oh trust me he is very poor." 

HYuna looks the man over again. "Well he is dressed in nice clothes." 

Jiyong then sighs. "I'm not some caged animal....I can hear you..." says Jiyong a little upset. Dongwook then tries to smooth over the situation. "Hey now Hyuna stop prying. This is Jiyong. My boyfriend." 

Hyuna smiles a bit and then sits back in her seat. "Well I'm sure you have met Seunghyun. We are engaged to be married." 

"Married my ." mumbles Seunghyun. 

Jiyong looks back at the two. "I had no idea Seunghyun was married." 

Dongwook laughs a bit. "It's a little bit of old world with their arrangement. It's more of a business thing." 

"We love each other says Hyuna." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Oh yeah so in love." 

"Well at least the is good." 

The driver of the car is completely unphased but Jiyong is surprised of their talks. It's so causal and not normal for Korean society for younger people to be talking like western countries. 

"Do you know Seunghyun at school?" says Hyuna with curiosity. 

Jiyong nods a bit. "We have talked sometimes...." 

Hyuna grabs Seunghyun's arm. "Isn't he hot?" 

"Hyuna..." says Dongwook with a tone.

"Oh come on...it's just a question....you think he's hot huh?" 

Dongwook then laughs. "Why the sudden jealous question. I don't think that Jiyong has interest in him." 

Hyuna then smirks. "Who doesn't want my Hyunnie." 

"Bleh..." says Jiyong in response to the pet name. 

Hyuna then laughs. "Well I guess you don't know good men."

"Seunghyun is not my type." says Jiyong with a laugh. 

"Then what is your type Jiyong?" says Seunghyun. Dongwook and Hyuna laugh a bit. Dongwook then starts to take off his seat beat. "Well looks like we are here." 

The car stops and the three rich kids get out except for Jiyong who is still fixed to his seat. Dongwook looks in the car. "Nervous?" 

Jiyong slowly nods. "Ne...this is a little fast..." 

"I know it probably is...but I figured you would have to meet them sooner or later. Plus they like to see me dating. Mother says it keeps my sanity when I date someone I care for." The older smiles softly and Jiyong's heart beats a little fast to the words. "So are you coming?" 

Jiyong nods and gets out of the seat and gets out of the car to see indeed a mansion. It's huge and he can tell that the family has been rich for years. The house is western style with big windows and stone exterior. Jiyong follows Dongwook through the big double doors to a all white hall way to a great room. Most of the furniture is white and the ceilings are high. There are so many family pictures you would have to take a day to look at them all. 

The family is close and you can tell. Jiyong finally makes it over towards the dinning room where there is a long white table with crystal dinner ware and a vase filled with carefully picked flowers. It's a shot from one of  those home and garden shows. 

Jiyong is nervous but the home feels so warm he can't  help but want to stay. Jiyong sticks to Dongwook's side as they get closer and closer to the table. He watches how Hyuna and Seunghyun naturally move through out the house. Jiyong takes a seat across from Seunghyun and Dongwook sits next to Jiyong. 

Dongwook takes Jiyong's hand underneath the table. "My parents will be here soon. Are you hungry?"

Jiyong nods a little. "Ne..." He takes a look over the room with the long with table and the glass ware. It's so pretty with the tall glass windows and the setting sun as the back ground. 

"Ajumma." says Dongwook. "Please give Jiyong some food to eat while he waits." Seunghyun then asks for some randomness and Hyuna as well. Jiyong then nudges Dongwooks shoulder. "I can wait." 

Hyuna laughs. "OH non sense... eat. We are eating too. Plus I can't wait for those two. They are always late." 

"Oh we always late?" says Mr. Choi with a laugh. The older man comes into the dinning room with Mrs. Choi behind with a smile. Jiyong immediately stand s with a deep bow. "Thank you for having me." 

Mr. Choi chuckles "no need to bow to deeply young man." He comes over and pats Jiyong's back. Mrs. Choi comes over. "Well you have changed a bit ne?" Jiyong nods. "I'm studying hard still" 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "What is this? A scholarship dinner." The older continues to laugh and so does Hyuna a bit. Mrs. Choi then takes a spoon and throws it at her son. "Yah you little . Be nice to Jiyong" 

Jiyong gets wide eyed to the elegant woman who just threw a spoon at her son. Mrs. CHoi chuckles. "Both me and my husband started from nothing. We are rich but we still have our roots." 

Mr. Choi sits at the head of the table. "You have to watch that woman. She does have a mouth on her." 

"Bull ." 

"Please Yeobeo, Jiyong has really gotten to know us the past ten minutes let's not scare him away." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "Oh you are just fine. It's refreshing to see you two like this." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Refreshing...." 

Hyuna then looks at the maid. "I'm hungry please bring out the food." 

Mrs. Choi laughs. "Hyuna has her appetite." 

"I wonder how it will be when you two get married." says Mr. Choi with a laugh. 

"Well I wonder how it will be too because I'm not marrying her..." says Seunghyun with  a tone. 

Mr. Choi grits his teeth. "You little...you are getting married! SO GET OVER IT!" The older then looks at a shocked Jiyong. "Don't mind him...sorry..." 

Jiyong nods. "It's ok." 

Dongwook pats Jiyongs shoulder and then younger looks over. Dongwook then places a napkin in Jiyong's lap. "Don't want to ruin these jeans with good food." 

Jiyong sits and waits for the food to come out. There are trays and trays of food put on the table. It's so much it doesn't look like it's for six people. Everyone starts to dig in and Jiyong goes along with them. He pretty much puts everything on the plate. 

"So what got you interested in my Dongwook?" ask Mrs. Choi. 

Jiyong blushes a bit because he can now feel all eyes on him. "Well...he is very kind to me...and smart...." 

Seunghyun laughs a bit. "Well isn't that the sweetest thing." 

"Shut up Seunghyun." says Hyuna who is now a fan of Jiyong's sweetness. "Did you two kiss yet?" 

Jiyong blushes and Dongwook interrupts. "That's none of your business." 

"Would he be your first kiss?" 

Jiyong shakes his head. "My first kiss was stolen from me..." 

Hyuna laughs a bit. "A first kiss is never stolen. It means that they liked you and wanted to kiss you." 

Mrs Choi nods. "Oh I love these stories...please do tell." 

Jiyong knows that this family is open with each other...but this is a little awk when the first kiss story is about Seunghyun. "He doesn't want to tell it and I don't want to hear it..." says Seunghyun with a whine. 

Mrs. Choi shakes her head. "Don't mind those boys. Please do tell. Was the person as sweet as my Wookie?" 

Jiyong sighs. "Well...yes and no...he can be very nice...but also very cold. The kiss was sudden...unexcepted..." 

"Was it nice?" ask Hyuna with a grin. 

Jiyong then looks at Seunghyun straight in the eyes. "It was alright." 

Seunghyun then grits his teeth a bit and grips his chop sticks. Jiyong then shrugs his shoulders. "Like I said it was sudden so there wasn't much to remember." 

"How long ago was this?" ask Dongwook with curiosity.

"Not too long ago..." 

"It was Seungri huh?" 

"No...um...can we talk about something else." says Jiyong still feeling a little put on the spot. Mr. Choi then laughs. "Oh don't worry about us. As you can tell we are pretty open...but we don't pry. Don't feel pressured to do anything." 

Seunghyun then grins at his father. "Does that apply to me too." 

Mr. Choi glares at his son and Dongwook laughs a bit. Jiyong then gets out of his chair. "Where is your bathroom?" 

"Oh the guest bathroom is right down that hallway." says Mrs. Choi. 

Dongwook looks up. "Do you need guidance?"

Mr. Choi then interrupts. "Let the boy get some breathing room." 

Jiyong smiles at the older and then makes his way out of the room with his heart beating like crazy. They are all really really nice people but they are a little intimidating with their questions and their presence. They are so open about things and  Jiyong feels that he needs to be open too. "I thought that you were going  to piss...." says Seunghyun behind the younger. 

"What are you doing here?" says Jiyong turning around to the older. 

"Making sure you made it. Mother's orders..." says the older with a eye roll. 

Jiyong looks at the slightly open bathroom door. "Looks like I found it...." Jiyong holds the door open and starts to go in. "You said it was just alright?" says Seunghyun with a tone. 

Jiyong looks at the older. "What do you mean?" 

"Your first kiss....it was just alright?" 

Jiyong looks at the man. "Ne...it was." Of course it was a lie. The moment was beautiful as they first clasped hands and Jiyong felt for the first time soft lips upon his. The kiss was sweet...innocent... "It was alright." Lies...

"Nothing more...." 

"Ne..nothing more..." says Jiyong looking the man in the eyes. "What do you want me to say...." 

Seunghyun then shifts a little. "Well...I thought it was better than alright...your first kiss..." 

"Well my thoughts have changed..." 

"Why do you hate me?" 

Jiyong chuckles. "You are really asking me that?"  Jiyong looks the blank faced man over and laughs  a bit. "You really are asking me. Why do you care Seunghyun? You treat me like most of the time and all that help that you gave me...was probably out of pity. Your brother is the best thing that has happened to me this senior year not you. I don't count my first kiss as a first kiss because it was meaningless." The words are cold and Jiyong starts to go to the bathroom to close the door. 

The door is then pulled open with dark eyes staring into the brown ones. Jiyong then gets hesitant and tries to slam the door closed. Seunghyun then growls a bit and the two are slammed into the room with the door clicking shut due to the no slam doors.. Jiyong is pushed against the wall and strong hands envelope his sides. Jiyong's back naturally arches to the touch. This touch...this feeling it's like the hotel room. It's that feeling that they got before. The feeling of the first kiss.

Seunghyun doesn't know what he is doing but he can't stop himself. "What are you doing Seunghyun? This isn't funny." Says Jiyong's voice with a tremble. "I don't hate you..." Strong soft lips press against Jiyongs and breath escapes the both of them. Jiyong pushes back slightly but he can't find himself to push back hard enough because some how he wants this too.

All of this tension finally hit and Seunghyun is making the move. They are both scared out of their minds but this feels right as Jiyong moans to the touches and kisses the lips. Seunghyun kisses passionately as his lips devour the thicker ones. He makes sure to kiss softly, passionately, and deeply as they allow each other access. Jiyong is going crazy by this point and being a he doesn't think that he can handle any more. Jiyong then says breathlessly. "Seunghyun....stop" 

The older continues to kiss and Jiyong says again  Seunghyun's name pulling the older out of his trance  with a loud smack. The older looks Jiyong's face over and notices the slightly ravished lips and messy hair from when he was pulling it. The older then steps back a bit. "..." As he realizes what he was done.

Jiyong then touches his lips and a flush of guilt hits his mind. "What are we doing Seunghyun...what is this....why are you confusing me....?" Jiyong  then goes over to the sink and starts to put cold water on his lips. The older then sighs. "That won't do anything." says the older feeling on his own lips.

Jiyong then looks back at the older through the mirror. "Then what am I suppose to do...you just kissed me...how could you..." 

Seunghyun then leans  against the wall. '"You kissed me too you fool..." 

"Yeah and some how I became the experiment to your gay issues." 

"Issuees...I don't have gay issues..." says the older with a growl pinning Jiyong against the wall again. they look each other in the eyes. Seunghyun wanted to kiss him for a long him.

Jiyong knows that he did. "You made the move." 

"You wanted to kiss me too." 

"I'm easy...." says Jiyong watching his lips become a little more normal with cold water. 

"Easy?" says the older confused. "Fine. It was a mistake." The older  moves away from the younger and then slowly opens the bathroom door and closes it behind him. Jiyong then keeps the water running as he melts against the bathroom wall. "Pabo..." Jiyong touches his lips again. 

Jiyong slowly makes his way over to the dinner table and takes a seat next to Dongwook. "Sorry for the wait." 

Dongwook smiles. "You ok? You look a little flushed." 

"I ate a little too much." Jiyong smiles a bit. "Where did Seunghyun go?" 

Hyuna sighs. "He didn't another escape like normal. He's probably on his way home." 

Jiyong sighs a bit. "Oh...." 

Mrs. Choi then smiles. "Don't worry it wasn't you." 

Jiyong nods with a fake smile. 

If they only knew...

 

Hey all what do you think of the story! Please leave me feedback! Working on my Masters degree that's why I have been missing in action. Please have patience and I will update all of my other stories soon! Later!!