Lux

For Rent?

Bae and Seunghyun are walking back to their car in the dark alley way. It's still Jiyong's neighborhood and the two had to park far away just to get a good space to park. Seunghyun is still a little drunk and Bae is too. 

"Man...did you really have to get that close to Jiyong...." 

Seunghyun laughs. "Well you wanted me to find out if he was gay or not." 

"Well now we know...but damn hyung. You were really really close." 

Seunghyun then grabs the man and pushes him into a wall. "What are you saying Bae...huh" 

The younger then laughs. "Chill chill. I'm just playing with ya. Not trying to call you gay. I know for sure that you are the straightest as they come." 

Seunghyun then lets the man go and continues to walk. Bae mumbles some choice words under his breath. "Aish how much further. These shoes are not made for this cheap neighborhood." 

"It's close by." says Seunghyun getting to the end of the corner to see his car. He unlocks the doors. "Get in er." 

Bae does as told and the two speed off in to the late night air. It's not a too far of a drive as they reach their side of town again with luxury written on everyone's noses. Bae is dropped off at his parent's house and Seunghyun makes his way to his family home...which is the Choi hotel. It's easy for Seunghyun to live at the hotel because he can go out and never run into his parents who live in a mansion that is not far away. 

Seunghyun has been living on his own ever since he could drive which was 16 now that he is 18 this place is just like home as he pulls up to the front of the hotel. He gets out of the car and throws the keys to the driver to park his car some where. He is greeted with 90 degree bows because he is the president's son and he can run this ing place how he wishes because the Choi hotel is known all through out Korea. 

He gets on the elevator and presses the button to his suite. He pulls out his phone to see a couple of missed calls. He looks through text and gets off the lift once the doors open. He goes down the hallway to his corner suite and unlocks the door. 

He takes off his shoes and then looks down to see another pair. "Mother! Why are you here unannounced again...." 

"I'm you mother. I can come here anytime I want to to see my son....why do you look like that...did you party again." 

Seunghyun then flops on his sofa. "Of course mom you can see that I have been drinking." 

"Choi Seunghyun you need to focus on your studies. You will fail all your classes again and never get into a good college." 

"Who needs college." 

"SEUNGHYUN!" She screams. 

"What what what what what." whines the not so drunk man. "Why must you nag me." 

"Your father and I expect you to run this place one day. That means you need to go to college" 

"I'm going to be a artist....I don't need a degree for that." 

The mother sighs and knows that her son is just trying to get her out of the suite. Seunghyun knows how to run this place inside out and he has no problem going to college for business for the future. He just doesn't want education shoved down his throat.

"If you only knew how great of a opportunity you have....that poor Jiyong." 

"How do you know him." 

"What do you mean. Seunghyun  ah I have been talking about the boy ever since he started at your school. We sponsor him remember. He really is a brilliant child." 

Seunghyun knew his family sponsored someone but never really paid attention to the name. He shrugs his shoulders. "Good for him." 

/////////////////////School//////////////////

"Yah....YAH" 

Jiyong turns around to see Seunghyun calling out for him....that's a first and Jiyong is still pissed at the man. "I don't want to talk to you." 

"Oh it was a joke...forget it." 

"What ever" says Jiyong with his styled hair and leather pants. 

"Why do you even ing care to call my name...." 

"I can call your name when I want. JIYONG. JIIIIIIYOOOONNG" 

Jiyong rolls his eyes to the man. "I need to get to class." 

"I didn't know that my family sponsored you." 

"Yeah they do..." 

"Must be super poor for them to sponsor you." 

"Thanks for highlighting my lack of wealth. I now if you don't mind my poor brain needs to learn." says Jiyong coldly as he walks down the hallway. Seunghyun shrugs his shoulders and runs into Youngbae. "Heeeey man how's your head doing?" 

Bae smiles. "Alright I guess. But hey why were you talking to Jiyong again?" 

"I just realized something." 

"What?" 

"Nothing." Seunghyun maybe a but he isn't going to reveal that his parents sponsor Jiyong. 

////////////////////Lunch////////////////////////

Jiyong is eating his food in his usual spot and Seungri comes over to join him. "How are you Jiyong hyung?" 

"Good. Just eating" says Jiyong with a blush. He is really starting to like Seungri. He is a really charming personality. 

"Thanks for visiting me in the hospital that day. I really appreciated it.  You wanna ride in my new car home today?" 

"Together?" says Jiyong with a smile. Seungri nods and leans to steal a kiss on Jiyong's cheek. Jiyong turns burning red as people stare at the interaction. Seungri looks into Jiyong's eyes. "Don't worry bout them. They are just jealous." Seungri then leaves the table and Jiyong starts to finish up as well. Jiyong throws his trash away and starts to make his way down the hallway to then hear noises. 

"mmmm....ahh...." 

Jiyong rolls his eyes and figures that Seunghyun is at it again....but Jiyong looks closer...it's....Seungri. Jiyong then dodges to the next corner and can't believe what he just saw. His heart suddenly drops. He thought that he was totally into him. He was so nice...he was. "Hey there" 

Jiyong jumps as a hand is placed on his shoulder. "Don't jump hyung. How long have you been here?" 

Seungri smiles at Jiyong again and Jiyong does a fake smile. "Not that long..." 

"You saw that huh?" 

Jiyong looks at the younger. "Are your feelings real?" 

Seungri then takes Jiyong's hand. "My feeling are only for you baby. Forget that other girl. She was forcing herself on me." 

"But she was ...." 

"Mizy is a little crazy." Seungri then pulls Jiyong against then wall. "You want me to make you moan." says the younger placing his hand over Jiyong's clothed member. Jiyong shivers to the feeling. "Have you ever been touched?" Seungri then starts to rub up and down making Jiyong's eyes become half lidded. His breath becomes heavier as Seungri mouth comes closer and closer to his neck. To then feeling. "Ah..." says Jiyong as those lips kiss and on his neck. 

"THE SEUNGRI GET A ROOM!" screams Youngbae and his little brother. Jiyong's eyes widen and Seungri just lifts off Jiyong casually with a smirk. "Be on your way Hyung." 

Jiyong quickly turns trying not to show off his very obvious hard on. He can't believe that he turned into one of those people of the hallway. He can't believe it. Jiyong quickly takes off his jacket and wraps it around his waist. He is not sure it is covering the problem but his mind feels a little at ease. Seungri comes back over to Jiyong "How was that my sweets?" says Seungri running a hand down Jiyong's arm to then chuckle. "Uh oh. Looks like you are not done. Shall we continue later?" 

Jiyong feels like he is being bitten by a vampire. He can't resist him....until the bell rings. Jiyong races down he hallway but then stops. "ing ." says the man as he still sees a hard on that isn't gone. He runs into the nearest restroom. He is not use to hard ons because Jiyong has never really been ual with anything. He looks at books all day and it never crosses his mind. 

The younger then turns on the cold water. "Right right cold water works....." The younger then  starts to splash water down his pant but...he wasn't thinking. " ...." says Jiyong as his make him look like he pissed himself 28 times. "!" 

The restroom door flies open with Seunghyun and a cig that is about to be lit. He sees Jiyong's wet pants and laughs loudly. "What the ! HAHAHAH!" 

"STOP IT!" Yells Jiyong out of embarrassment trying to button up his pants. 

Seunghyun comes closer. "What are you doing...don't tell me you are....Jiyong...seriously?" The cig almost drops out of Seunghyun's mouth as he witnesses a 17 year old combat his first hard on. 

"You need to release it...not make it go away. You will go crazy." 

"Nothing is working to make it go away." 

"It will go away...." 

Jiyong looks himself in the mirror and it's almost as if the man could cry he has never been though such things in life. Seunghyun then sighs. "God damn Jiyong...." mumbles the man. "Take those off....you need to put those on the dryer for gods sake....aish...." says the man watching Jiyong go to a stall to take off his pants. 

"What do I do now...." says Jiyong with a small voice. 

"Hand me the pants." says Seunghyun taking the pants thrown over the stall. He places them over the automatic dryer and the machine loudly dries off the pants. Jiyong who is now standing in boxer briefs and a hard on whines in pain because the hard on is just too hard at this point. 

Seunghyun gets in the stall next to Jiyong. "You need to rub it." 

"RUb it...?" 

" haven't you watched ?" 

"No..." says Jiyong quietly. 

"Jesus...." says Seunghyun again to himself. "Take your hand and touch it....rub it until it feels good." 

Jiyong looks down at and gently touches the clothed member to hitch his breath to the touch. "Good...don't tease yourself. Just pull down your boxer's and rub it." 

Jiyong looks down and slowly slides down the boxers placing his hand on the member. The rubs it once to feel a  jolt of energy go through his body. "Mmm" the younger quietly moans. A bottle is thrown on his side. "Here...use this...makes it easier..." 

Jiyong looks at the bottle. "But this is lotion." 

"Put it on your hand...and then touch your goods again." 

Jiyong takes the bottle and does as told and by God it's a difference. Jiyong starts to at a fast pace with a pant. He can't believe that he is doing this in a bathroom stall but it feels so good. The hand dryer is still going so his pants and grunts are muffled. Jiyong is still pumping and his legs are starting to give out as he leans against the stall. "Heh...heh....mmmm." The younger moans again. This feeling is amazing as Jiyong leans his head against the wall. 

"Sounds like you are almost there...." 

"Yeah...." 

"How does it feel?" says the older in a purr.

"Good....mmm" says the younger still  with his legs melting by the second.

"Good move faster. Feels good huh?" 

"Yeah." 

"Faster"

"mmmm" Jiyong then pants as he increases his speed. Seunghyun is actually....helping. "You are still there....?" 

"Of course....release in the toilet and flush it when you are done." 

Jiyong finds this whole experience crazy because that man is helping him learn how to do a on himself. Jiyong releases with a long moan in the toilet and flushes it down. Jiyong didn't realize how great this felt. He comes out of the stall slowly to then seeing the older come out as well. "You are a man now" 

Jiyong takes his pants off the dryer and realizes he is just in his underwear. Seunghyun laughs. "We are men. Why so shy?" 

"Because..." says Jiyong going back into the stall. 

"I just heard you moan and pant for the past ten minutes..." 

Jiyong comes out of the stall. "Please don't tell anyone...." 

"That you are a and you don't know how to touch yourself....don't worry." Seunghyun then lights up his cigarette. "One more thing. All I did was help you out. I"m not gay or anything."

"I never thought that..."

"Good. Now Go to class now." 

"Omo!" Jiyong darts down the hall and opens the classroom door with a slam making everyone look at him. The teacher has to look twice. "Oh there you are. Just have a seat." 

Jiyong bows. "I'm so sorry. I will make it up." 

The teacher chuckles. "You have never missed class. It's okay to do it once." 

//////////////////////After school/////////////////

Seungri takes a hand and grazes the small of Jiyong's back. "I have missed you baby." 

Jiyong turns to look at the younger. "You have?" 

"Ne....shall we go home to my place?" 

Jiyong looks at Seungri. "And do what?" 

Seungri laughs a bit. "Finish what we started. Don't you want to." 

Jiyong looks down and plays with the hem of his shirt. Seungri chuckles. "You are not ready huh?" 

Jiyong nods..."Thanks for understanding...." 

"Oppa there you are." says Minzy coming to Seungri's side. 

"Hey there." says Seungri with a smile. "Need a ride home?" 

"Ne oppa." 

Jiyong then looks at the two. "I'm going to take the bus. Don't worry about me." 

Mizy smiles and Jiyong leaves the two to themselves. He is not sure if he is stupid or what....but he knows that Seungri is messing with that girl....but he is so nice...maybe he won't again since JIyong showed his interest. 

"What are you doing here?" says Jiyong crossing the school gates. 

"Waiting for my driver. Why the do you care..." 

Jiyong scoffs. "I was just asking...." He then reaches in his backpack. "Please accept this..." Seunghyun looks at the younger. "What is this?" says the man taking a bag of chips from the younger. "I can't afford much...but this is to say thanks for helping me out earlier." 

Seunghyun opens the bags. "No problem...but you need to look at some ...learn your body and watch some TV  to get to know people of our age's personality." 

Jiyong nods. "I will try...but I don't have a TV to watch...I could try watching soaps with my neighbors." 

"Aish....so weird...no no...watch a real television show or a movie where there is at least some ing....you probably don't even know what that is like huh?" 

"Why is that so bad?" 

"Because you are so damn innocent. You need to be cultured a bit more." 

"I'm plenty cultured. I have read more books than you can even imagine of the world." 

"But obviously none on relationships....let me ask you...what are you and Seungri?" 

"We are getting to know each other...he has taken me on a couple of dates. He is really sweet to me...." 

"He is sweet to you because you are easy to play....Seungri is ing other girls you know that right..." 

"No he isn't...he likes me." 

"Ne ne....he likes you...and the girl over there and the guy over there....wow...you know nothing huh...." 

Jiyong makes a disappointed face and the older can see the hurt too. "I know that he is probably your first love. This is just my opinion. Maybe Seungri has changed and you are the one for him...yah yah....why the are you crying....yah...." 

Jiyong wipes a tear. "I have no problem showing my emotions. I know...I know that he messes with other people....but he treats me so well. " 

"But it doesn't make it right....and the situation is even more ed since you know as well. You are renting me right? Then come to me when you have people of interest...I can at least point you in the right direction...." 

"Ne..." Jiyong looks down. "I really thought that he liked me...." 

"It's a different feeling when you are liked Jiyong....get in the car." 

"Huh..." 

"Get in."  says the older as he gets in his luxury car with Jiyong doing the same as well. He puts on the seat belt. "Where are we going?" 

"The landlord is treating the Renter." 

//////////////////////////////Seunghyun's/////////////////////

Jiyong has never been to the place that his mom works. Too bad Jiyong went through the lobby so fast he couldn't even look for her. Seunghyun has brought Jiyong to an amazing suite. It's two bed rooms full living room, dinning, and kitchen. It's like an apartment but with constant room service as they are served food that is of course not cost to Seunghyun. 

Jiyong is not entirely sure of what Seunghyun is up to but they are currently eating all of the food. Most of the food is something that Jiyong has never seen so he is trying everything which leads him to stuffing his mouth to then coughing a bit. "Slow down." says the older with a chuckle. His laugh is not so bad.  

"You want more food?" 

Jiyong shakes his head no as he continues to devour the snacks. Seunghyun then turns on the TV. "Time for some ." 

"Yah yah yah....no need for that...." says Jiyong with a blush. 

"Aigo there is nothing wrong with . It can be educational." 

"Can you put it on a romance..." 

"Romance?" says Seunghyun with a laugh. "Is that what you really want?" 

Jiyong nods. "I don't like the idea of paid ...I want to see really love bloom on the screen." says Jiyong with a smile. "Wow I think I just puked on my insides but fine fine....we can watch what you want."

They decide on a popular chick flick. Of course Jiyong has never seen it and Seunghyun was forced to watch the movie with his cousin. He hates this fluffy stuff but this movie he secretly has in his favorites. Seunghyun watches how Jiyong watches the love blooming to them making love for the first time. Jiyong actually cried....which is something he is getting use to witnessing. The movie is over a couple hours later and the credits are rolling.

"So what you think?"

Jiyong smiles at the screen. "Beautiful....I want love like that. Where the kisses come naturally and they make love." Jiyong then turns to the older. "I can ask you anything right?" 

Seunghyun then looks at he younger. "I'm not having with you....forget it..."

Jiyong shakes his head.."I just...I just wish to feel loved...can you show me what that is like....just for a minute....please...." says the innocent coffee eyes. Seunghyun looks at the younger. "I'm a man. I don't like other men that way." 

"Pretend I'm a girl..." Jiyong takes a blanket and puts it over his head. "See I have long hair." 

Seunghyun laughs  a bit..."You are not serious right?"  

Jiyong then looks at the man. "Have you never been in love?" 

"I have..." The older then sighs and moves closer to Jiyong who gets in a blush. "You want me to do this or not." Jiyong's eyes then change. They are more coffee as the setting sun hits his eyes. "Please. I just want to know the feeling." 

"Close your eyes." Jiyong makes a shy face. "I'm not going to kiss you..." says the older. "Just sit there okay." says the older in a soft voice. "You really want to know what love feels like?" 

Jiyong nods with his eyes closed and the sunset kissing his skin. "Ne." The younger then feels a soft hand caress his cheek to then traveling up his hair to travel back down to the cheek. Seunghyun then takes Jiyong's hand in his and intertwines their fingers together softly rubbing his thumb on the younger's skin. He pulls them into a hug and he can feel Jiyong's heart beat making the man get a weird feeling but he doesn't let go. 

Jiyong smiles to the touch and takes his other hand and hugs the man completely. They release their hug and Jiyong slowly opens his eyes to the dark ones. Seunghyun brings his hand up one more time and runs it in the dark hair. "This is what it's like to be loved. It is never forced. It's natural. This is what you should expect." says the older still playing with Jiyong's hair. "Ne..." says Jiyong in a dream like tone and their hands still clasp together.

The older places his hand on Jiyong's chin and rubs his thumb gently under. Jiyong closes his eyes to the touch and pauses as he feels lips pressed against his. They stay like that for seconds and Seunghyun releases the kiss to have Jiyong open his eyes with a blush. 

"Seunghyun...." 

" I was being a good landlord." 

Jiyong touches his lips. "...that was my first kiss...." 

"I know...I stole it." says the older in a laugh. 

"Not funny...it was just....you..you were so..." Jiyong then stands. "Thanks for having me over. I'm going to go home now." 

"I can drive you home." 

Jiyong shakes his head. "I'm fine. Thanks." The younger then grabs his things and leaves the suite. 

That kiss was a little too real for him.

*HEY THANKS FOR READING! PLEASE SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT. DO YOU LIKE JIYONG'S STORYLINE? I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT! 

ELISE CHOI!