The Beginning of PROJECT X

Unfinished Heart

Luhan opened his eyes to once again see his same old labitory, but he had a new idea, PROJECT X.

He quickly began drafting and writing his ideas..

  • Youthful male with a flawless face
  • Dark brown eyes
  • Blonde hair with streaks of pink
  • Edgy style and chic
  • Soft delicate skin
  • Tall figure

He read over his ideas and giggled alittle. He was quite overjoyed to create such a flawless robot. He stood up and stretched and quickly sat down again. He turned his computer on and began drawling the robot to the exact face and body of the man in his dream.

" I want to see you again," he said with a smile on his face.

He placed his face into his palms to hide his pink, rosy cheeks.

He began drafting the parts of the robot and left a space for the robot's heart. He was determined to make this project successful. He stayed up all night to finish the draft of the male robot.

The next day, he stood up and a peek of skin showed as he stretched. He wore sweat pants and a gray, loose shirt that suited his figure perfectly. He looked over his draft and smiled sweetly. He decided to go out to buy the supplies he needed. He walked up the stairs and walked into his room. His room had a blue wallpaper that covered the ceiling and down to the floor. The floor was covered in clear glass that showed no imperfection. He sleepily yawned and grabbed a golden knob. He turned the knob and opened a blue door. Inside was a walking closet that had the newest brand name clothes, shoes, male accessories, and the newest hats. He stepped into his magical closet and scanned the shelves. He turned to his phone and flipped through his playlist. He decided to play "Growl". He happily picked out his favorite black leather jacket, white tee, long and black EXO symbol necklace, black leather boots, black skinny jeans, and 'X' chained bracelet. He fluffed his hazel, colored hair and grabbed his wallet.

He walked out the door and decided to head to the "Lay's Parts Inc." to buy the most high-tech parts. He opened the handle of the glass door of the building and stepped in. Immediatly everyone bowed and welcomed him with a warm smile.

" Hello Luhan," A familiar voice said.

He turned around and saw a light brown haired man.

" It's good to see you again, Xiumin." Luhan said with a smile.

Ximuin cheeks turned pink at the sight of Luhan's smile.

" It's good to see you too," " When can we go out again?"

" Whenever you are free, I know you have a tight schedule." Luhan said as he touched Xiumin's hand.

Before Xiumin could speak, he was interrupted by a phone call from his agent.

" Okay, I'll be there soon. Okay, bye" he said as he hung up.

" You have to go?" Luhan asked.

" Yes.. I'm sorry. I'll call you later." Xiumin said as he left the building.

Luhan waved goodbye and began looking for his parts. By the time he had finished, an hour had passed. He left the building and decided to take a stroll into the city. He came upon an unfamilar cafe. The sign was wooden and it read, "Chen's Cafe". From a distance, he could smell chocolate.  As he got closer, he peeked into the window and saw a young man brewing sweet coffee. He opened the glass door and saw many teal, round tables.

The young man bowed and said, " Welcome sir, please sit down."

Luhan bowed back and did as he was told. He chose a teal table near the glass window. He turned and looked into the window. He saw a small child place a coin into a poor man's cup. He smiled at the sight of what he just witnessed.

" Today is surely a wonderful day, " he thought.

After he left the cafe, he placed a check of $10,000 into the man's cup.

" Go to the bank and cash in this money. Please use this money wisely." Luhan said as he grabbed on the man's hands.

The man was in disbelief. He stared into Luhan's shining eyes and tears of joy and sadness fell from his face.

The man softly whispered, " Thank you."  as he wiped his tears away with his sleeve.

Luhan waved goodbye and decided to head home.