Ruined Date

Unfinished Heart

" Oh.. okay," Xiumin said softly.

" You know I wouldn't lie to you, baby." Luhan said as he made kissy sounds through the phone.

His chest tightened and he didnt understand this feeling. He grabbed his chest and tried to stop the pain.

" Liar." Xiumin said as he hung up.

Luhan turned left and right to see if Xiumin was there, however he wasn't. He took a long sigh and walked towards Sehun.

" If only I could tell Minnie about my creation," Luhan thought as he sighed.

" Do you want more boba?" Luhan asked.

Sehun shook his head and pointed to a mall nearby.

" You wanna go there?" Luhan asked as he smiled.

Sehun nodded and took the last sip of this tea.

" Okay, let me pay for the drinks first."

Luhan walked up to the cashier and payed $5.10 for the drink and tipped the waiter.

They walked out of the cafe and headed towards the mall.

Sehun looked around and peeked through the glass window.

" Shall we go in?" Luhan asked.

" Yes."

They walked in and the mall seemed to have changed since the last time he was there. The windows were sparkling white, The tiles were embroidered with gold swirls, the pots were filled with blue roses, the fountain was filled with koi fishes, and the stores all had changed their themes. He was quite impressed with the new changes in the mall.

Luhan led Sehun into, " Kyungsoo's Fashion." Kyungsoo was an international idol in a famous group. He had also created his own clothes line and he had hundreds of shops around the country.

Inside the store, had white floors, maniquins that Luhan had invented that automatically changed outfits after the outfits were programmed, clothes lined up in every shelf, desserts placed in a food section in the store, bathrooms to the left of the store, and fitting rooms.

Sehun observed the shoppers and decided to look around himself. He walked to the nearest shelf and picked out a black snapback and signalled Luhan to come here.

Luhan nodded and walked over to him. Sehun paused in wonder and decided to placed the snap back on Luhan's head. It matched his fluffy hair and made him look edgy.

" Haha, does it look good on me?"

Sehun nodded and he turned around to look at a pair of black studded beanies. Luhan placed the hat down and followed Sehun's eyes to the beanies. Luhan picked them up and placed one beside him. The other beanie, Luhan placed it on Sehun's head and styled his hair.

" It looks good," he said as he smiled.

Sehun nodded and grabbed the beanie and placed it on Luhan's head, copying Luhan's actions. Luhan walked to a mirror and signalled Sehun to follow. They looked at eachother in the mirror. There was a silence and then suddenly..

" Who is he?" a frustrated man asked and pointed his finger directly at Sehun.