Unexpected

Unfinished Heart

" Minnie.."

" Please, let me show you." " I'll make your heart race again."

" Minnie.."

" Please.." Minnie said as he kissed Luhan.

Luhan nodded and decided to try again.

" Thank you so much!" Minnie said as he hugged Luhan.

Minnie was desperate for Luhan, he needed him and like every other person deeply in love.. Minnie continued to attach himself to Luhan. 

Luhan sat on Minnie's bed as Minnie decided to wash up. Minnie wiped his face with the towel and made sure he looked his best. He wanted to impress Luhan. Minnie opened the door and sat on Luhan's lap. He wrapped his arms around Luhan's neck and placed his lips against Luhan's. They were lip locked. They spent the rest of the day cudding and slowly Luhan's heart began to beat for Minnie once more.

Sehun opened his eyes and suddenly his heart felt strange.

" How can this be?" Sehun asked himself.

" How can I feel this strange feeling?"

Sehun shook his head to snap out of it, but his heart wouldn't stop aching.

" I am a robot, how can my heart feel emotions?"

Sehun didn't understand why his mechanical heart was feeling pain. But he knew something wasn't right.

" Luhan..." Sehun said as he grabbed onto his chest. He ran down to the lab and layed down onto the x-ray machine.

" Martha, please examine my heart."

" Yes, sir" the machine replyed.

* Beep beep* The machine examined Sehun's heart and showed a picture of it on the computer.

He couldn't believe his eyes. His heart was half mechanical and half a real human heart.

" Martha, tell me what is happening to my heart?"

" Sir, it seems that human emotions have fixed your mechanical heart." " As you can see, the crack in your mechanical heart is sealing up." " I am sure, Creator Luhan would be very pleased. " However, there seems to be a black spot in the section of your human heart."

" What do you think it is?"

" Sir, it seems that black spot is another hole that is hurting your human heart."

" How do I fix it?" " What parts do I need?"

" Sir, it does not seem to be fixed by parts, but instead a mutal human emotion that requires two people." " It seems to be the heart ache in your human heart." " Could it be that you are sad?"

" I don't know.. my heart started to ache."

" Sir, I believe that you should rest."

" Please don't tell Luhan, Martha"

" Yes sir."

*Beep* Martha turned off.

" A human emotion?"

He walked back to the room.

" Minnie, can I kiss you more?" Luhan asked shyly.

Minnie giggled.

" Yes"

Luhan kissed and kissed Minnie and his heart began to race. He missed this feeling of love that he had for Minnie. He was suprised how fast his love came back to him.

" Minnie, I love you."

" I love you too." Minnie said as he smiled happily.

" I don't want to go home."

" Then don't and stay with me." Minnie said as he giggled.

But before Luhan could say more, he was interrupted by a phone call.

* Rinnggg ringggg*

" Sorry baby." he said as he picked up the phone.

Minnie continued to sit on Luhan's lap and played with Luhan's hair. Luhan's arm was wrapped around Minnie.

" Hello?"

" Luhan.."

" What's wrong?"

" Won't you come home soon?"

" Well, soon. Is there something wrong?"

" Well.. I just want to see you.." Sehun said softly.

" Okay, I'll come home soon."

* Beep* Luhan hung up.

" Who was that?" Minnie asked as he pressed his lips onto Luhan's.

" My robot."

" I wanna see him."

" Well since i'm going home soon, want to come over?"

" Hehe okay," Minnie said as he giggled.

Luhan and Minnie left the house and took a short drive to Luhan's home. Luhan opened the door to see Sehun sitting in front of the door.

" Were you waiting for me?"

Sehun nodded and was shocked to see Luhan's fiance.

Luhan locked hands with Minnie and introduced Minnie to Sehun.

" Oh so this is your little robot."

" My name is Sehun," he said as he corrected Xiumin.

Sehun stood up and was in a bad mood. He didn't like seeing Luhan with this person.

Luhan fixed Sehun's hair and walked to the kitchen.

" Shall I make a yummy dinner?" Luhan asked as he put on his apron.

Xiumin and Sehun both nodded and watched Luhan make dinner. Sehun noticed how Xiumin was holding a big bag of things. He pointed at Xiumin's bag and titled his head.

" Oh this?" " It's my things." " I will be staying here for a few days, weeks, or months." Minnie said with a smile.

As Minnie turned to face Luhan. Sehun cursed at Minnie inside of his head and made choking motions with his hands towards Minnie.

Luhan finally finished and made Minnie's favorite seafood pasta with fresh salad on the side.

Minnie took his first bite and made a very satisfied expression.

Luhan laughed and wiped away the sauce on Minnie's face.

Sehun stared at Minnie and tried to make the same face. He peeked at Luhan, to see if he had noticed. However, Luhan was only paying attention to Minnie. Sehun glared at Minnie and ate his pasta in silence. After they had finshed eating, Luhan helped unpack Minnie's luggage in one of the guess rooms.

" But I wanna sleep with you."

" Baby, you know we can't do that."

" Pretty pleaseee?" Minnie said as he begged cutely.

" Just for tonight." Luhan said as he kissed Minnie.

Sehun was staring at the couple with a disgusted face and folded his arms together. They hadn't realized that he was there the entire time.

Sehun wondered why he had started to feel emotions and his facial expressions started to change. He was confused.

That night, Luhan and Xiumin snuggled with eachother as they slept in the same bed. Sehun closed his eyes and pretended not to hear the kissing sounds. He often peeked at the couple and saw them cuddling. He finally closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.