Sweet Date

Unfinished Heart

Luhan opened his eyes and turned towards the window. He saw the clear blue sky, glass buildings, solar cars, and the smiles of the people.

He hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom in a happy manner. He walked into the bathroom and looked around. His bathroom had blue tiles that covered the floor, white wallpaper that had gold swirls, a white toliet, and a large metal tub that was near the window. He turned to his mirror and saw puppy eyes that glistened in the sunlight. He saw a smooth face that had no imperfection. He grinned and made silly faces to lift his mood. He fluffed his hair and styled it as usual. He then washed his face and appiled moisturizer that had SPF 50. He enjoyed pampering his face everyday as his daily routine.

He walked into his walking closet and once again scanned his shelves. After ten minutes of constant scanning, he decided to wear his Alexander McQueen, ivy scull graphic t-shirt, that he adored, gray trousers, and white sneakers. He grabbed his wallet and placed it in his back pocket.

He had decided to call someone to join him..

" Hello?"

" Hey," a sweet and gently voice said.

" I was wondering if you would like to spend a day with me?" Luhan asked in soft, gentle tone.

Xiumin's heart skipped a beat.

" Of course, I would love to!!" Xiumin answered in joy.

" Great, I'll meet you at the usual cafe." Luhan said.

As Luhan waited for Xiumin, he ordered Xiumin's favorite coffee, Irish coffee.

As Xiumin walked in, he immediately blushed at the sight of Luhan. He brushed his hair back with his fingers, took a deep breath, and walked towards him.

Luhan noticed Xiumin and stood up to push his chair out and pushed it back in as Xiumin sat down.

Luhan stared at Xiumin with dazzling eyes.

" W-why are you staring at me?" Xiumin asked softly as his cheeks turned rosy, pink.

" I missed you and I want to stare at my Minnie."

Xiumin blushed even more and he looked down to hide his face.

Luhan placed his hand on Xiumin's hand. His fingers fit perfectly.

They decided to head out to the mall. Luhan was preparing outfits for his new creation that was soon to be built.

" Shall we go in there?" Luhan asked as he pointed to the store closest to them.

Xiumin nodded and Luhan held his hand. As they walked, heads were turned to see such a cute couple.

They spent hours picking outfits and laughing.

Luhan finally lead Xiumin home. At the porch of his door, Luhan gently held Xiumin's hand and kissed it sweetly. He stared at Xiumin for a minute and moved in closer. He tilt his head to the side just perfectly to place his lips on Xiumin's lips. The moment felt sweet and fluffy.

" Goodnight, Xiumin" he said as he kissed his hand once more.

Xiumin's heart was about to explode.

" Goodnight."