Flash Back: The Meeting

Unfinished Heart

15 years ago... Xiumin's and Luhan's meeting..

Xiumin's Home

" Daddy, why must I meet this boy?" A 10 year old Xiumin asked his father as he tugged on his daddy's shirt.

" Xiumin, I have already told you, this boy will be your fiance."

" But daddy.. I don't want this fiance.. it doesnt sound like a fun toy."

His father his son's head as he let out a laugh.

" No son, a fiance is not a toy." " It's a person who you will be enaged to and when the times right, you will get married with that person."

Xiumin tugged on his father's shirt harder.

" I don't want to marry this person."

" How can you say that?" " You haven't even met him yet." His father said as he pinched Xiumin's cheek.

" But daddy, haven't you heard of love?"

" What do you know about love?"

" Alot of things!" he said as he tried to convince his father to cancel the enagement.

His father laughed and led him into his room.

" Now you go change and I'll ask the maid to help you."

" Buttt daddy!!"

" No buts and be a good boy." he said as he kissed Xiumin's forehead.

" Mary, will you help him get dressed?"

" Yes, sir."

Inside Xiumin's room, the walls were covered with a robot wallpaper that had tiny mechanical hearts, glass windows, a gigantic bed that had robot bed sheets, a walking closet, and a bathroom that suited the young master's taste.

Xiumin came from a rich family that could afford anything he wanted. He grew up as an only child and was the center of attention. He had the newest clothes from the newest brands and his parents spoiled him quite alot. He also was in line to inherit his father's company, however he had other dreams. He was the richest in his school and was the alpha of his pack. His pupils treated him like a king and he was fond of the attention that he was recieving, however he could never be the center of attention of his fiance...

The meeting...

The families were soon to meet and Xiumin had created an uproar in his home.

" Daddy!" " I don't wannnnaa"

" Please, Xiumin." " It's only for today, you might even like this boy."

" I said no!"

Before Xiumin's father could say anything back, the doorbell had rung.

" Mary, can you get the door?"

" Yes sir."

" Now listen here Xiumin," " You are to behave and respect these people, do you understand?"

Xiumin looked into his father's eyes and sighed.

"Y-yes father."

They walked downstairs and greeted the family.

" Please, sit down" Xiumin's father said as he showed them the couch.

Xiumin peeked at the young boy that sat down in between his parents. He couldn't take his eyes away from the strange boy. He wore a blue sweater, white shirt under his sweater, blue trousers, and dark blue dress shoes. He had fluffy hazel hair that shimmered in the sunlight. His eyes were huge and Xiumin wondered more about this boy.

Luhan stood up and bowed at the sight of Xiumin. Xiumin stepped back and decided to bow back.

" Hello," Xiumin shyly said as his cheeks turned pink.

" Hello Xiumin," Luhan said formally.

" From today on, you two will be fiances." " Now, treat eachother well."

" Y-yes father" Xiumin said.

Luhan bowed and sat down again. Xiumin's father had decided to show the family around, as the two were left in Xiumin's room.

The boys sat on his bed in silence.

" Um, well.. would you like to see my toys?"

Luhan nodded and Xiumin grabbed his hand and led him to his toys on the shelf.

" Is that the latest Shi-Bot?" Luhan said as his eyes lit up.

Xiumin smiled excitedly and nodded his head.

The boys sat down on the floor and played with Xiumin's toys until the family had to go.

" Thank you for coming," Xiumin said.

Luhan bowed and kissed Xiumin's cheek.

His face turned red and he touched his cheek. His heart skipped a beat and he ran to his daddy.

" Do you like your new fiance?" his father asked.

" Yes, very much."