Love that faded away

Unfinished Heart

Luhan opened his eyes and looked around. He was in his same old room, but something was different...

Luhan was shocked to see Sehun sitting on top of his bed, staring at him, and greeting him.

" W-were you there the entire night?"

Sehun shook his head and pointed to the couch with the blankets folded neatly. He looked like a helpless puppy waiting for his master to notice him.

Luhan sat up and smiled at Sehun. He ruffled Sehun's hair and hopped out of bed. He remembered dreaming about his past with Xiumin. He shook his head and walked to the bathroom. He turned the knob and walked in. He stood on top of a gold mat near the the sink and the mirror. He stared at himself through the mirror and closed his eyes. He could remember seeing Xiumin's tears.

" Sorry.. Minnie.." Luhan said under his breath.

He snapped out of it, took his black headband, and pushed it through his hair away from his face. He the water, rinsed his face with cold water, and pumped a small amount of cleanser, placed the cleanser on his face, rubbed around in circular motions, and rinsed again. He grabbed his towel and pat down on his face. He almost screamed as he turned around to see Sehun on the toliet.

" Where you watching me the entire time?"

Sehun nodded and grabbed a hand-full of soft toliet paper.

Luhan then took his white tooth brush and set the time to 2 minutes on his toothbrush. His toothbrush automatically pumped out blue toothpaste. Luhan walked back and forth as he brushed his teeth. Sehun stood up, flushed, and walked two the second sink to wash his hands. Sehun yawned and stretched. They walked to the closet and scanned through the many pieces of clothing. As usual, Luhan took his time to pick out what to wear for the day. He finally decided to wear a teal, gray, and black tribal tee with a black pocket on the front, black skinnies, black high tops, teal beanie, and a gold chain. As for Sehun, Luhan decided to let him pick out his own outfit. Sehun observed every move that Luhan had made and copied his actions. He skimmed through the hangers and decided to wear a loose black, gray, and white flannel, black skinnies, gray beanie, black high tops, and black studs in his ears. They looked into the full-body mirror and stared at eachother's outfits. They truely looked like a masterpiece.

" You have great taste in fashion," Luhan said as he smiled at Sehun.

Sehun nodded silently.

They walked out of the closet and before Sehun could walk any farther. Luhan grabbed Sehun by the hand and held on to it.

" Thank you for yesterday." Luhan closed his eyes and placed Sehun's hand on his face.

At that moment, Sehun could hear a fant pounding nose. Could it be?? His mechanical heart was beating? Sehun shook his head and the pounding stopped.

Luhan opened his eyes and leaned in to peck a soft kiss on Sehun's cheek.

Luhan smiled and locked hands with Sehun's.

" Shall we go get break fast?"

Sehun nodded.

They headed down the street to get an American style breakfast, which consists of scramble eggs, toast, strawberry jam, coffee, and perfectly fried bacon. They munched and crunched on their breakfast and lively music was playing from the band in the restaurant. The restaurant was sparkly clean, had big windows with blue curtains, wooden tables and chairs that were painted in a light blue, and blue table cloths.

Luhan looked up and laughed. Sehun looked at him curiousity and tilted his head to the side.

" Haha, you have some egg on your cheek."

Sehun took his napkin and tried to wipe the piece of food on his face, but for some reason the egg wouldnt get off his face. Luhan laughed again, took his napkin, and wiped the food stuck on Sehun's cheek. They continued to eat, but suddenly Sehun asked...

" Who was that person from yesterday?"

Luhan looked up and wiped his mouth with his napkin.

" My arranged fiance."

" Arranged fiance?" Sehun asked.

" Yes, it means that we were arranged to be married by our families."

Sehun nodded and continued to ask questions.

" Do you love that person?"

" Yes, but at some point my love for him began to fade."

" How come?"

" Well, we knew eachother for many years, but we went our seperate ways." " We went to different universities, had different interests, and grew tired of eachother." " I believe that he still has strong feelings for me, but time has pulled us apart."

" If you tried, would you be able to fix things with that person?"

" We were still lovey dovey before, but its different now. My heart doesn't race anymore." " Every couple goes through this, I believe." " And even if we did try, my love won't grow."

Sehun nodded and took a sip of his coffee.

" Are you going to explain to that person about me?"

" Yes, but I don't think he would believe me."