Flashback: Confession

Unfinished Heart

Five years later.. Age 15, highschool...

After fives years of being Luhan's bestfriend and trying to ask him out, Xiumin was finally ready to confess to him.

Xiumin's plan:

1. Take Luhan up to the roof.

2. Kiss him on the cheek.

3. Confess his love.

4. Luhan says yes.

5. They live happily ever after.

Xiumin took a deep breath and straightened out his clothes. He decided to look his best today and even maybe to impress Luhan.  He wore his white band tee that was outlined in black, black snapback, gold watch, black skinnys, white hightops, and a gold chained necklace. He imagined Luhan would smile and compliment him on his outfit. Instead, Luhan smiled at him and walked past him.

Xiumin pouted.

" Come back, hmph." He said as he stomped back into his class. Before lunch, Xiumin had waited outside Luhan's class and asked him to eat lunch with him on the roof. Xiumin secretly giggled and led Luhan up the stairs.

He grabbed his hand and was about to confess his love, but Luhan moved in closer and gently kissed his lips.

Xiumin stepped back in shock and his face turned red.

" Wha--"

" I love you, Minnie." " I love you so much." " Will you be mine?" Luhan asked as his cheeks turned pink.

Xiumin couldn't believe his ears. He jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly.

" Yes!!" " I love you so much too." he said as he pressed his lips against Luhan's.

Ever since that day, they went on dates constantly and visited eachother's families every week. They shared a passionate love and they believed that their love would be infinite. But as time passed, their love began to fade..