Explanation

Unfinished Heart

Luhan took Sehun home and explained to Sehun that he would be spending some time with Xiumin for the rest of the day.

Sehun snuggled in his blankets and Luhan turned the light off.

Luhan knew that Xiumin wouldn't answer his phone, so he decided to head to Xiumin's home.

* Knock knock*

" Minnie, I know you're home." " Let me explain things to you."

" Go away,"

Luhan took out his extra key and unlocked the door. He saw Xiumin lying on the couch with tissues all around him. Luhan took off his shoes and sat next the Xiumin.

" Baby, let me explain to you." he said softly as he placed his hand on Minnie's hand.

" I'm not your baby." he said as he pushed away Luhan's hand.

" Please, let me."

Minnie sat up and shoved Luhan away.

" You traitor."

" No, Minnie it's not what you think."

" Then what is?!?" " I saw you two together and you even lied to me.." Minnie said as sad tears began to fill his eyes.

Luhan wiped away Minnie"s tears and pressed his lips against Minnie's.

" Baby, let me explain and you will understand why."

Minnie wiped his mouth and took a tissue to wipe his face.

" Whatever, "

Luhan held onto Minnie's hands and began explainning.

" For the last month, I was planning to make a rebot that would someday become human." " Knowing we had no such technology to do so, I had decided to make him feel loved and like a human." " I hoped that his heart would slowly become real."

" Is that even possible?"

" Who knows, but it doesn't hurt to try, right?" " His name is Sehun and he is currently living with me." " I wasn't cheating on you, baby." " I just wasn't ready to tell the world about my project."

" I see," he said as his face lit up.

" But Minnie, there is something else I wanted to speak to you about."

" What is it?"

" Minnie, I love you, but we have seperated our own ways." " Don't you think its time for us to cancel the arrangement?"

Xiumin was shocked. He grabbed on to Luhan's hand and wouldn't let go.

" I don't want to," Minnie said as he held onto Luhan's hand tighter.

Luhan leaned in and kissed Minnie's cheek. He pulled away.

" I love you.." Minnie said softly as he tried to convice Luhan to change his mind.

" I know Minnie, but being with me, makes you tired.. doesn't it?"

" No, not at all!" Minnie said as tried to smile.

" Minnie, you are an idol and you need your freedom."

" No.. I only need you.."

" Minnie.." Luhan said as he hugged him.

" You know well enough that we were pulling apart.."

Minnie held onto him harder.

" I know you started to lose feelings, but I can change.. I really can."

" Minnie, don't say that."

" Please, can't we try again.. now that we live closer to eachother?"

" Minnie.."

Xiumin looked into Luhan's eyes and kissed Luhan. Minnie pulled Luhan closer and he began to cry.

" I don't want us to part.." " Please.."

Luhan stared at Minnie and he began remembering their memories.

" Minnie, I have to go.."

" NO, please.." " Please stay with me," he said as he held onto Luhan's hand.

Luhan turned around and kissed Minnie for a really long time and sat down again.

" Minnie, I don't want to be a burden to you anymore." " I want you to focus on the job that you love and be happier on your own."

Luhan wrapped his arms around Minnie and kissed his cheek.

" You know, we can't be together."

Minnie held onto Luhan's arms and closed his eyes.

" I won't let you go.."