Day Out With Sehun

Unfinished Heart

Luhan leaned in towards Sehun, but before he could kiss him, he turned away.

" Are you okay, Luhan?" he asked as he held onto Luhan's hand.

Luhan nodded and looked down at the floor. He was troubled by the thought of kissing his own creation. He shook his head and turned to Sehun.

" I'll be write back," He said with a smile.

Sehun nodded and sat down at the blue chair near the window. He stared out the window in curiosity.

Luhan walked to the bathroom, closed the door gently, and stared at himself in the mirror.

" Snap out of it, Luhan" he thought.

He the faucet and splashed cold water on his face. He reached out to grab his towel and he wiped his face. He once again looked in the mirror and gave a smile. He placed the towel back and took a deep breath. He opened the door to see Sehun smelling the flowers on the table.

" He looks beautiful." he thought.

Luhan couldn't take his eyes away from him. He could stare at Sehun for hours and hours. After a few seconds of staring, he shook his head. He then walked towards Sehun with a warm smile.

" You will be living here from now on," Luhan said as he placed his hand on Sehun's arm. Sehun nodded.

" For now, let's go out, " " I think you'll enjoy the city." Luhan said.

They headed out the door and came upon a flower shop.  As they walked in, the entire shop smelled sweet and everything was fresh. Varity of flowers were filled in every shelf. Each flower was wrapped with a plastic that gave the flowers air and they were arranged by color and type on the shelves. The workers bowed at the sight of Luhan and gave them warm smiles. Luhan bowed in return and signalled Sehun to do the same.

They walked towards roses and Luhan picked a rose for Sehun to smell. Sehun took the flower and sneezed after smelling the flower. Luhan giggled and he took another flower for Sehun to smell.

" Does it smell good?" Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded.

" Lets buy these then, okay?"

Sehun nodded again and smelled them once more. Luhan gave the money to the cashier and they left the flower shop. They then headed to " Chen's Cafe". Luhan opened the door for Sehun and he entered. They walked in and sat near a window. Then a waiter came and asked for their order. Luhan scanned the waiter's tag. His name is, Kai.

Luhan flipped throught the menu and decided to order a caramel cappuccino for him and bubble tea for Sehun. The waiter came and gave them their drinks after ten minutes. Sehun took a sip of his boba and his eyes got wider.

" Haha, you like it?"

Sehun nodded.

Luhan touched Sehun's cheek, and asked " Why won't you smile?"

Suddenly, at that moment, Xiumin walked past the cafe as Luhan was touching Sehun's cheek. He looked through the mirror and tilted his head and saw Luhan with someone unfamilar.

" Who is that?" he asked out aloud.

His head filled with insecurity and bad thoughts. But Xiumin shook his head to shake off the thoughts.

" No, they must be just friends.. yes, that's all, Xiumin." He thought. He decided to call Luhan to make sure.

* Ringggg Ringgg*

Luhan took his hand down from Sehun's face and took his phone out.

" Will you excuse me?" Luhan asked.

Sehun nodded and continued sipping his tea. Luhan stood up and walked away from Sehun. He looked at the caller ID.

" Hey Minnie,"

" Don't call me Minnie," Xiumin thought.

" Hi," he said in a softer tone.

" What's up?"

" Oh, nothing I was just wondering if you went somewhere."

" Oh, yes I am."

" Are you with someone?" Xiumin asked in worry.

" No not at all."

 

 

Thanks for reading everyone ^^