Discovered

Unfinished Heart

Sehun opened his eyes and he was sweating. He wiped his forehead and began breathing heavily. He had a nightmare. Lately, he began having nightmares, he was worried that something was wrong. But he shook his head and grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a loose shirt. He walked to the bathroom and took a soothing bath. He pulled his wet hair back and his abs peeked through the water. He stared out the window and suddenly...

" Oh! I'm so sorry." Xiumin said as he closed his eyes.

Sehun stared at him and remained silent. Xiumin was expecting a different reponse, but he couldn't take his eyes away from the flawless boy. He didn't notice how handsome Sehun was until now.

" Are you going to leave, or stay silent and stare at me?" Sehun said with a serious face.

Xiumin snapped out of his daze and walked out of the bathroom, in embarrassment.

Sehun sighed and closed his eyes.

* Knock Knock*

Sehun opened his eyes and the door opened. He saw Luhan smiling at him as he brought him a towel. Sehun's eyes lit up and he greeted Luhan. Luhan layed the towel on the dry area of the bath tub. He took the towel and dryed Sehun's hair. Sehun secretly blushed and covered his body. He was nervous and didn't want Luhan to see him.

" Hurry up and finish soon." " I want to take a stroll through the city." Luhan said as he smiled. 

Sehun nodded. Luhan left him alone and Sehun quickly hopped out of the bath tub/ He quickly dried his body and got dressed. He wore a black beanie, black and teal shirt, black sweat pants, and black and teal sneakers.

Sehun came out of the bathroom and stared at Xiumin. He had trouble buttoning his t-shirt and Luhan was no where to be found. Sehun scratched his head, walked up to Xiumin, and buttoned his shirt. Xiumin bowed and walked away quickly. Sehun had sensed that there was an awkwardness between them, but he just shrugged his shoulders. They headed down the street to where Sehun had met Chanyeol. He saw Chanyeol once again sitting at the bench. His eyes lit and he happily walked to where Chanyeol was sitting. He tapped Chanyeol's shoulder and smiled at him. Chanyeol stared at Sehun and bowed.

" What are you drawling now?"

Chanyeol took out his notebook and wrote down, " A boy sitting and staring at the waterfall."

" Is that boy you?"

Chaneyol nodded and continued to draw.

Luhan noticed that Sehun was sitting on the bench. He was puzzled that Sehun was talking to himself.

" Who are you talking to?" Luhan asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

Sehun turned to Luhan and looked back at Chanyeol to greet him, but Chanyeol had vanished.

" My.. friend was here." Sehun said as he looked around to see where Chanyeol had went.

" There was nobody there." Luhan said.

Sehun was confused and stared at the empty spot next to him, when he suddenly noticed something was embroided in the bench.

It read, " Chanyeol, the boy that was mute, but lost his life saving another. 2036- 2057"

Sehun couldn't believe his eyes, he stared the words embroidered in the bench and realized he had befriended a ghost. But he was happy to know that, that ghost was no longer lonely. He smiled happily to himself and continued to walk with Luhan and Xiumin.

Luhan and Xiumin were holding hands as they walked, but Sehun just ignored them and continued the enjoy nature. Luhan didn't seem  to pay attention to Xiumin, but his eyes were locked on Sehun. It was like he was in another dimension. Xiumin noticed that and his heart ached.

" Pay attention to me." Xiumin thought to himself.