Caught!

Unfinished Heart

Luhan quickly turned around to face..

" Who is he??" once again the angry man asked?

It was Xiumin. A baby-faced man, that had fluffy hazel hair. His soft eyes that only showed anger and frustration in them and a red face that was full of betrayal. A shaking finger was pointing towards a confused Sehun.  Sehun tilted his head andstared at Luhan. Luhan took a deep sigh and looked at Xiumin.

" It's not what you think, Minnie."

" Then what is?" " Why do you keep lying to me??" Xiumin said as he let out his anger.

Luhan walked up to him and placed his hand on Xiumin's cheek.

" Baby, listen to me.. please." He said as he caressed his face with his hand.

Xiumin was shocked. He slapped away Luhan's hand and glared at Sehun.

" Explain what??" " That you are CHEATING on me??"

" Baby please, you know I would never." Luhan said softly.

The customers stared at them and continued to analyze the situation. However, no one had the guts to say anything.

" W-why are you still lying to me?" Xiumin said as he broke into tears. He ran out the door.

Luhan chased after him and grabbed his hand.

" Baby.." he said as he placed Xiumin's hand on his forehead. He closed his eyes.

" Don't you ever come near me again!" Xiumin said as he snatched his hand away.

Sehun ran out to where Luhan was standing. He stood right beside him and slipped his hands into Luhan's.

" It is going to be okay." Sehun said with the same expressionless face.

Luhan looked up at him and sighed.

" Yeah, I guess so."

" Ice cream.." Sehun said as he pointed to the ice cream shop across from them.

" Wha---" Luhan tried to say as he was interrupted.

Sehun gripped Luhan's hand harder and dragged him towards the shop.

" You want ice cream?"

Sehun shook his head.

" For you.."

Luhan looked at him and wondered if Sehun was trying to cheer him up.

Luhan managed to smile alittle and opened the door for Sehun.

Sehun led Luhan to the nearest table and they sat down in their retro booths.

Inside the shop, was a retro themed ice cream shop. With booths in every corner and tables that were rectangular shaped. The windows were spotless and each table had a quote in the center of it. It read, " Hope. Is the little voice you hear, "maybe", when the world is screaming, " No".

Luhan read the quote and thought for a moment.

" Hope," He said out loud.

" You should have hope right now." " That person.. is important to you?"

Luhan looked at Sehun with a puzzled face.

" Yes, very much,"