Completed Robot

Unfinished Heart

He walked to his labitory feeling ready and excited. He his computer and layed out his materials. He smiled looking at the picture of the man. He began working and building his design. He got injured here and there as he worked. He was determined to successfully build his robot.

As hours and days past, he finally finished the face and almost the body of the robot. He designed the robot to have the same skin cells as humans and he covered the parts with human organs, except the heart. The robot would look exactly like a human, and have almost all the body parts of a human. Once the robot is built completely, he will have to learn the ways of the humans and to be exactly like a human. Luhan had built this robot to test if it could become human. However, no technology was yet to be invented. The robot also could eat, bathe, sleep, use the bathroom, and do all the daily tasks a human could do.

Luhan decided to build the heart last. The robot's heart was mechanical, however he had the intention of making it real like a human.

After placing the heart inside the empty space, the robot opened his eyes. He looked to his right, left, and directly into Luhan's eyes.

Luhan stared at him and slowly placed his hand on the robot's face.

" Hello Creator," he said as he placed his hand on Luhan's.

" Hello," Luhan said as he smiled.

Luhan stared at robot and his heart was racing.

He thought for a moment and came up with a name for this emotionless robot.

" Your name shall be Sehun," he said as he held Sehun's hand.

" Yes, Creator."

" No, no do not call me Creator, call me Luhan," he said with a smile.

Sehun stared at Luhan and placed his fingers on Luhan's lips.

Luhan's heart was racing faster and faster, he thought his heart was going to explode.

Luhan turned away and he gave a tour of his house. He picked out Sehun's outfit and dressed him. Sehun was wearing a gray, black, and white tribal sweater, black snapback, black skinny jeans, and white sneakers.

After smiling at his creation, he decided to style Sehun's hair.

He walked towards the bathroom, but he slipped on a blue rug. Before he fell forward, Sehun caught him and they both fell back down  to the floor.

*CRASH*

Luhan opened his eyes and realized that he was on top of Sehun!

" Ahh, sorry!" Luhan said as he slowly moved his eyes towards Sehun's. He stared at him and he didn't want to get up. He moved his eyes towards Sehun's lips.

" I want to kiss him," Luhan thought.