A Strange Dream

Unfinished Heart

 After the success of Project 0145, Luhan had grown tired of the fame and work of his past projects.

" I can't do this anymore.." Luhan said with a sad sigh. 

He needed a break from all this chaos. He slumped in his chair and placed his chin on his palm. He closed his eyes for a minute and fell into a deep slumber. This was an uncommon dream...

He saw himself, youthful and smiling. He was in disbelief and he waved his hand across his dream self.

"Can you see me?" But, his dream self did not notice him.

He saw himself drafting a new idea. He walked up behind his dream self and saw the words, "PROJECT X".

"PROJECT X," He said curiously.

He then noticed that his dream self was drawling a picture of an expressionless male, but had the beauty of no other human alive. Above the picture was once again the familar words, "PROJECT X". He tilted his head to the side and wondered what type of project this was. Suddenly, it hit him..

"A robot?" He asked in disbelief.

Then his dream changed to a new scene.

He looked around and saw his same old labitory. But something was different.. something new..

He looked straight into the eyes of the same young man in the picture.

He looked to his right then to his left, wondering if the robot could see him. He looked at this mysterious robot again. He saw sad eyes that glistened in the sunlight. He saw such beauty, yet sadness in the robot's face. A flawless face, with no sign of impurity. He couldn't help, but slowly touch the robot's face. Then suddenly..

"Hello creator," the robot said as he placed his hand on Luhan's hand.

Luhan stepped back in awe. The scene changed into a black darkness, and he woke up.