Fourteen

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes shot opened and my earshot was welcomed by muffled cries and sobs. I was in pain after the surgery and I couldn’t actually move a lot except pushing my whole body against the bed so I could lean on my pillow. I looked around the room, trying to find the source of the sound. That was when I spotted someone sprawled on the floor. The muffle cries were coming from that person. Just looking from the jet black perms that were tied with a red scrunchie, green uniform and grey sneakers I knew exactly who it was. I became worried. What was troubling her?

“Why are you crying?” I tried to ask but my vocal chords failed me since it hasn’t been used given that I was out cold during the four hour procedure and has been asleep ever since. I cleared my throat with a cough which caught her attention. She immediately stood up from the floor and turned to face me. The crying was evident from her swollen eyes and red stuffy nose. She hastily wiped away her tears with the palms of hands and a fake smile cracked on her façade.
“Why are you crying?” I croaked.
“I’m not crying. I was just tired.” She answered hesitantly still beaming her fake smile at me. She stayed rooted in her spot in front of my bed. She was trying her best to lie to me but she was practically a book that I’ve come to love and can remember page by page, that’s how much she has opened up to me.
“You do know you’re like an open book to me right? Come on tell me what’s wrong, I promise I’ll listen and maybe I can help.” I said trying to convince her to let her problems go. A sincere smile began forming by the edge of as she looked away from me. She crossed her arms in front of her, as if in anger. I could see that her thoughts were slowly floating away, leaving her body. She stared expressionlessly at me.
“I cannot fall for a patient like this.” She mumbled under her breath but my ears were sharp enough to hear it clearly. I couldn’t help myself from smiling. What is this sudden jolt I’m feeling? Enjoyment? Ecstasy?
“Well, good luck with that.” I teased mockingly when out of the blue she walked up to me so swiftly and in a blink of an eye she was already standing next to me, her face was furious and I have to admit it didn’t look intimidating for a small woman like her to be frowning but instead seemed adorable.
“Just shut up and kiss me already.” She demanded at the same time as she inched our faces closer and I could smell the scent of sweet daisies and cinnamon from her perfume rising up into my nose. She smelled so good and delicious. She intoxicated me. Never in my whole life have I wanted a girl this badly. I want her. I want her only for myself. A small voice shouted inside my head. I moved in and I could taste the peach flavored lip balm she was using. I it in delight. I could feel myself grinning while her fingers were literally digging into the skin on my neck. She climbed onto the bed and swung her legs over me so she was sitting on my thighs. And suddenly I forgot about my pain, like she was the drug I needed to not succumb to the aftermath of the surgery. I could feel her rubbing against my turkey cold . It has been so long since I’ve been this intimate with anyone and I was glad it was her. I ran my fingers through her hair, pulling the red scrunchie that kept her hair a tamed ponytail to release them and I could clearly smell the sweet berry of her shampoo, lingering around me. It was a good thing that I had the LVAD installed because if my heart was running on its own, I’d be dead by now commencing the overwhelming adrenaline rush I was getting from this woman I love. Our kiss deepened, I longed for her and now she was in my hands. I caressed her back gently and softly to soothe her between our tender kisses. Our tongues were intertwining and dancing with each other like it was meant to be. The crook of our noses complimented each other. I moved my hands to touch her baby soft skin. It was so sacred, so delicate that I had a little fear of wanting to explore it further. I rubbed her thin shoulders, they were so warm and it made me feel at home. I bent over to plant sweet delicate kisses on the crook of her neck, she didn’t resist but simply allowed me to discover her further. My naughty hands were already travelling down to her hips and slowly made its way to pull her uniform up to reveal herself to me. She was perfect. Her milky white skin was completed by her full plump . I have never experience such longing for someone. She was the only one I was aching to want. She pushed my face against her , planting my face between them. I could feel her legs wrapping itself around my waist as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer into me. She whispered lustful words into my ear, nibbling and biting my ears seductively like a purring cat waiting to be patted and brushed with love. Her hands worked magic as she ed the hospital gown I was put in to reveal my body. My torso that was wrapped in white bandage at where I was recently scalpel into. When suddenly, she pulled away from me, she was pushing my whole being with both her hands.
“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have…” she said stuttering and bowing her head repeatedly at me. I could see she was blushing with her cheeks scarlet red. I could see tears starting to brim the edge of her eyes as she scrambled to get off me. She was looking around for her uniform. I couldn’t take it anymore so I pulled on her thin arms. Tears were already streaming down her cheeks as she struggled to release herself from my grip.
“Please let go.” She begged, looking away from me.
“No.”
“Please. I’m sorry. This is my entire fault. I’m really sorry. Just let me go.” She pleaded repeatedly yet she was not looking at me instead her sight was fixed on the white wall that surrounded us.
“What are you so afraid of?” I asked. My question made her stop struggling and she stood still with her back facing me. I sat by the edge so my feet would dangle from the bed. I held onto her wrist. Slowly I turned her to face me and I could see the tears flowing down her face nonstop. I cupped her puffy cheeks in my palms and wiped away her tears. I held on her chin so she stopped looking at the ground to meet my eyes. Her hazel eyes were somber and sad and her sadness pained me too. I pushed back the stray tendrils of her hair behind her ears.
“What are you so sorry about? For kissing me? For having feelings for me?” I asked, looking straight into her puppy eyes. She blinked again and again. More tears streamed down but she stayed silent and left my questions unanswered. I held onto both of her hands, intertwining our fingers together up till now she didn’t resist and allowed me to hold her soft delicate hands in mine.
“Are you scared that my feelings for you aren’t real? Because if you are then…” I paused and squeezed her hands and pulled her fingers closer to my lips. My gaze was locked on her. She watched on in silence as I kissed her hands repeatedly not pulling back but letting me to do so.
“My feelings for you are as real as everything else you can see or touch and I will never hesitate to constantly remind you how much I love you Hana. And if you too share that feeling with me then just admit it to me and I’ll be the happiest man alive. I hate seeing you cry because it hurts me too. I want you to always be happy but if I’m the source of your pain then…”
“Just shut up and be mine.” She blurted out with her eyes beaming innocently at me.
Those six words ringed and repeated itself in my head. Those six sacred words I never thought I would hear came out of her unexpectedly. I couldn’t contain my joy anymore and a silly smile cracked on my face. My failing heart was filled with happiness, like a little boy that has just been given candy. All of a sudden a dorky smile appeared overshadowing her troubled expression. She smiled at me, understanding my respond.
“Look at your dorky smile.” I pinched her blushing cheeks. I pulled her into my arms and planted a tender kiss on her forehead.
“I have always been yours baby. I was the one that was waiting for you to be my one, my Hana.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three very sharply dressed men strides through the hospital corridor with boxes and bags in hand. Heads turned to look at them in awe. They all wearing a simple Polo t-shirt but the charisma was oozing out from each one of them.
I sat on the huge hospital bed as I flicked through the channel trying to entertain myself with television. I then turned to stare at the window that bared the sophisticated s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter