Eleven

Red
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pager on Seungri’s belt beeped over and over again. He looked at the small black device and grinned naughtily. He closed the clipboard in hand that he has been studying for the past minute. He began making his way towards the nurse’s station to drop the prescription he had scribbled for the nurse to administer later on. He was confidently striding to where he was told to go with a playful smirk dancing happily on his mouth. He turned the doorknob of the solid white door and stepped in.

“So you’ve finally come to your senses huh?” he asked mockingly at the girl who was pacing the floor from left to right of the on-call room.

All the beds in the room were unoccupied and they were the only ones there. His fingers travelled toward the shiny metal buckle of his Armani belt and hastily he began unbuckling his belt.

“Stop! That’s not why I called you here!” Hana shrieked in surprise by Seungri’s spontaneous actions. Her eyes were shut tight, trying not to look at the embarrassing sight.

“What? You paged me to the on-call room to talk?” he asked in shocked at the petrified Hana. With a snap of a finger, Hana’s expression changed from terrified to furious. She was raging with anger at him, like a super volcano just erupted in her. Her blood was boiling under her skin.

“No, I paged you to the on-call room to yell. Why the hell did you tell Seunghyun we’re dating? Yeah he told me! You had no right Lee Seunghyun! No right at all!” she yelled angrily at him.

The annoyance was slowly creeping back to him, making its way for an outburst. He was obviously annoyed by the mention of that name. He clenched his teeth in irritation, closing his eyes as he inhaled air deeply into his lungs.

“Oh so this is about your half dead patient? Ironic how we have the same first name. And let me get this straight, you’ve never talked about personal things with him?”

“I don’t talk by telling lies, spreading rumors all over the place. All that has happened between us are in the past. So stop living in the past because you chose it to be this way. Just don’t ever say anything about it ever, ever again. Never. And Don’t talk to my friends.” Hana exasperated at him with full attitude and flare.

“Oh so Seunghyun is your friend now? Wow, cause I don’t become friends with my patients. I keep my relationship with my patients strictly business.”

“You’re an , you know that? You feel threaten by him. That’s the only logic explanation to why you did what you did. That’s why you told him didn’t you?” She shouted accusingly at his face. She was pointing straight at his face with her index finger almost hitting his nose. A sarcastic smirk materialized on his facade.

“Threaten? Well excuse me! I don’t feel threaten by your half dead possibly soon-to-be completely dead patient. Tell me, make me understand, how I can possibly, in the slightest way be threaten by that guy?” Seungri fought back, his escalating voice was bouncing off the four walls of the room, echoing in Hana’s ears.

“I can’t believe you just said that.” Hana softly said. Slowly fresh warm black trails of tears trickled down her pink rosy cheeks. She walked up to Seungri, trying to pass by him who stood blocking the door with his masculine figure. He grabbed Hana’s arm, squeezing it tightly in his grip as if trying to cut off her blood circulation. He didn’t budge to make way for her to exit but simply stood in her way. He stared directly into Hana’s soft brown eyes. In his all she could see were raging anger. He inched his face closely to hers as if he was going to kiss her. She tried to back away but Seungri’s sheer force overpowered her. She could smell the fresh aftershave on his face and the minty scent of gum in his mouth.

“Because someone had to.” He spat his words right on her face as he moved aside, letting go of her arm to allow her to pass. Tears wouldn’t stop falling from her eyes as she stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her in anger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hana’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

I paced the hospital foyer over and over again, stretching the muscles in my leg. I inhaled air into my lungs, paused and exhaled loudly. I was getting ready to run the 5K color run which is an annual event held by the hospital to raise fund for the pediatrics ward. I was a fan of marathons and despite working the night shift I was as fresh as a flower in spring. I was anxiously waiting for Seunghyun yet I don’t think he will come. Well it’s not important that he came, why would I care. If he came then cool, if he didn’t then okay. My thoughts were disrupted when loud voices and laughter approached me from behind. I turned around recognizing the owners of the voice.

“Wow, you’re in high spirit unnie.” Minzy happily greeted me, joining me for a warm up. I smiled vaguely at her, my brain was absent mindedly drifting towards Seunghyun. Will he come? Will he not?

“Hello? Unnie? Are you alright?” Chaerin asked waving her hands in front of my face to catch my attention.

“What? Yeah! Never been better.”

“You were thinking of something. Or is it a someone? I wonder who?” Dara playfully teased, smiling from ear to ear at me.

“Aniyo. I’m not waiting for anyone.” I hastily assured her.

“I didn’t say you were waiting for anyone. You’re so twitchy. There’s something up with you!”

Dara’s enormous glaring puppy eyes were observing my every move, making me uncomfortable. Her eyes were like Puss in Boots stare, so I looked away to avoid making eye contact with her and noticed Bommie who was bending over to tie her golden shoelaces.

“Bommie, that’s cheating! It’s a color run, we’re suppose to wear all white at the starting line.” I exclaimed. She was wearing a pair of red hotpants that showed off her milky white goddess like thighs and a pair of black running shoes that had gold laces.

“Oh loosen up Hana. Rules are meant to be broken. Plus, my shirt is white. Give me some credit woman!” She playfully explained. Dara, Chaerin and Minzy shook their heads and continued with their preparation.

There are times when the four of them make me self cautious because of how hot and beautiful they are. I mean Bommie has legs to die for, Chaerin and Minzy has bodies you can only dream of and Dara has skin so flawless that complimented her adorable face so perfectly. As for me, I was a potato. I’m fair but a little too pale if I don’t put on some makeup. I had eyes that were a little too large for my small face. Don’t get me started on my unappealing nose, nothing about me was even comparable to the four girls who I called my best friend. I stood rooted in my spot as I gawked looking at them, lost in thought.

All of a sudden, two strong arms s around my waist from behind pulling my body to hit something so rigid and solid behind me. I looked down in shock to see a pair of arms playfully tickling my stomach. I couldn’t help myself from giggling. I am a very ticklish person and apparently the owner of those hands was well aware of my weakness. I turned around and my eyes met a pair of beautiful eyes that had pupils so deep and dark, melting me in his gaze. His adorable dimple smile was beaming at me as I liquefied in his arms. I could hear the girl’s giggles and whispers behind me. I smiled like a fool unable to say anything. I inhaled his sweet sporty perfume. He was wearing a red button up shirt with its collar peeking out from a white knitted sweater under a blue tweed jacket. His jet black hair was left untamed with his black sunglasses dangling behind his head. I wanted to scream looking at how charming he was. The red of his shirt complimented his fair complexion. I could feel myself blushing and the swirly feeling teased me in my stomach. It was a breath taking sight. He was a real life prince charming!

“Hey y!” he whispered playfully into my ears. His deep low pitched voice was making me lose my mind because I could feel myself getting by the man that held me in his arms so tightly.

“Did you really have to wear such short pants? I want all of you to myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter