All of Me

A Promise of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were sitting on the couch, having their coffee. Mrs.Wang just left. Minho was toying with her hair while staring intently at her.

“Now what?” she asked, smiling at him.

“I guess I’m just too happy” he answered truthfully

“And why is that?”

“For so many reasons, first, we have been officially a couple today. Second, I am your first boyfriend. Third, you broke your promise to yourself because you said yes to me, and I can think of so many more reasons” he said

“How about you? You don’t seemed to be too excited” he asked her.

“Of course I am happy. You are my first boyfriend. But I am also afraid. Afraid that I’ll be hurt, afraid that you’ll realize that I am not good enough for you and you will leave me” she said, then she looked down, feeling the pain of being left alone.

“Hey, what are you thinking? Where do these things come from?” he asked and then he pulled her close to him and embrace her. “Don’t ever think that I will be hurting you, in any form. I never felt this strong for anyone except you, Shin Hye and my promise is to love you, to protect you and to cherish you” he said while her back.

“Isn’t it too early for such promises?” she asked

“No, its never too early because the moment I realized that I love you, I meant to keep you and I never break my promise. You have my love, A promise of love” said Minho

She pulled free from his embrace and stare at him. He lifted her chin and caressed her face and slowly, leaning closer to her and kiss her softly  on her lips. She closed her eyes as their lips touched.

It was the sweetest kiss he gave her and when he stopped and she opened her eyes, he was smiling.

“I love you, Oppa” said Shin Hye

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

“Come on, you’ll have an early schedule tomorrow. Go to bed. I’ll just stay here for a while. I need to make some calls” and then she stood up and head towards the room. She looked back, and Minho was still staring at her, which made her blush.

“I’m going to count 1 to 3, if you’re not in your room, I’m going to dragged you inside my room and ...”

Without him finishing his sentence, she almost run to her room.

He smiled. Only this girl can make him like this.

The week passed by so fast. Shin hye was so happy that she doesn’t have to wake up too early the following day. She doesn’t need to go to Dynasty and she doesn’t have school. However, she promised that  she will go to school to help with the preparation on their school activity.

She was walking along the corridor when Prof Kim went rushing to her side.

“Ms. Park, don’t forget tomorrow. You agreed to help us” he reminded her, while they are walking

“Yes Prof Kim. Will 10 am be ok? I just need to tidy our house and cook for my boy... I mean my step brother” said Shin Hye

“Sure, no worries. See you then” and then he head towards the faculty room.

She didn’t know that Minho was sitting in one of the school bench, waiting for her. She smiled when she saw him.

“Oppa, you don’t have to do this” she said but he didn’t respond.

“Are you ok?” she asked

“Do you have to walk together with your professor?  I think he likes you” he said

“Yah, he is just my professor” she said

“I think he likes you” he repeated what he just said

“But I like you” she said, and that made Minho smile.

“Let’s go. I plan for us to just have a cozy night at our house, watch TV, eat pizza,  eat fried chicken and drink some beer” he said.

“Are you trying to make me drunk?” she asked

“Do you want me to?”

“No, I told you I am incorruptible” said Shin Hye

“Well, I find that hard to believe” he said while they were near his car already

“And why, may I ask?” said Shin Hye

“When you said yes to me and accepted me, despite what you promised to yourself, then I think I’ve corrupted you” said Minho, feeling proud as if Shin Hye was his accomplishment

“Then I won’t argue with you on that aspect” and then Minho pinned her to his car and leaned towards her “ I’m glad you did” and then he pulled her “Good Evening Shin Hye” and then kissed her swiftly on her lips.

She blushed and he smiled, and pinch her cheeks. “Come on, we’ll still have to order pizza and chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter