Step closer to Forever

A Promise of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It will be my birthday on Friday. Thank you for reading my stories. This is my gift to you. Hope you will enjoy it. Please do upvote all our stories to inspire and motivate us to write more good stuff. You may not always agree with what we write or with the plot, but it doesnt mean that we are not doing our best to entertain you. Our objective is to give you good stuff. Thank you for patronizing all Minshin FF writers. Aja! Fighting! 

==========================================================================================================================

Despite spending her first night in her new apartment, Shin Hye slept well. It was past 9am when she woke up. They agreed that she will be reporting for work the following week. She just need to get settled with her new house. Talk to her lawyer, the one got by Soo Hyun to settle what needs to be settled and start afresh in Seoul and maybe with Minho

She was removing her clothes from her luggage when she heard someone knocking on her door. She looked at the time, it was only 3pm. Who could be knocking and visiting her at this hour when most people would still be at work.

She looked at the peephole and saw Minho looking so handsome in his suit. Seeing him made her heart flutter. When she opened the door, he was holding a paper bag. It seems he went to a supermarket and the other hand holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Oppa, don’t you have work?” she blurted out.

“Yah, I think it will help if you get the bouquet so I can properly hold the paper bag” he said, smiling to Shin Hye.

“You should have told me you were coming. The house is still a mess and I look like a rug compared to you” she smiled while putting the flower in the vase.

“Well, I meant to have dinner with you tonight” he said.

Shin Hye smirked at him. “Well, thank you for letting me know your plans just now” and then she looked at the grocery bag.

“So what do we have here?” she asked and then put everything out of the bag.

“Well, I think we can have some stir fry noodles. Then we can just fry these shrimp and pork and have some soup. And I brought also white wine” he said.

“Ok then, I will prepare this but can you let me finish what I’m doing inside my room? Turn on the TV. Help yourself. This is going to be quick” said Shin Hye and left Minho

He removed his coat and folded his sleeves and sat on the couch. Good thing the house was furnished.

Shin Hye stacked her clothes inside the closet and fix her bed. She took out some picture frame, her mom, her dad, their family picture and then the fourth one was her picture with Minho. She remembered one time, couple of years back when they took photos of each other and she decided to have them printed.

She was looking intently at the picture, remembering how deeply they love each other when Minho entered the room making Shin Hye blush and hide the picture behind her back.

“What’s that?” he asked

“Nothing” she said

“No, I can sense you were hiding something” said Minho

“No, I am not hiding anything. I told you to wait in the living room. Why are your barging inside my room?”she asked

“Come on, Shin Hye. Let me see” said Minho

“No” she said firmly

And then Minho was approaching her, he was moving forward, while she was moving backward. He was too close, almost feeling his breath and then he said “ I’m going to kiss you if you will not show that to me” and then intensely gazing at her.

“No” she said

And then he lowered his head and kiss Shin Hye firmly on her lips.

“Giving up?” he asked

“No” said Shin Hye

“You asked for it”said Minho

And then he pulled her closer as he put his hand at the back of her neck to deepen their kiss.

“Oppa, stop” said Shin Hye, flushing because of the intensity of their kiss

She hand over the picture to Minho. His eyes widened. He can’t believe that Shin Hye was still keeping this picture and then he took his wallet and showed the same picture to Shin Hye.

She took his wallet and stared at their  pictures, picture of two people so much in love.

Until she didn’t notice that tears were falling from her eyes. How can a love so perfect and strong once, ended up so easily.

Minho lifted her chin and wiped her tears.

“Please give me a chance Shin Hye. I cannot prove anything unless you give me a chance. We still love each other. I still love you so much and every day, I am cursing myself for treating you badly. But please, let me love you like before. Let me show you how much sorry I am for not trusting you and how I am willing to show you every day that loving me the second time around will be so much worth it” he said, tears falling also from his eyes.

Minho pulled her into an embrace. Shin Hye was sobbing. She cannot deny anymore her love for Minho. She felt it grew more strong than before. She let go and surrender.

“I am willing to try Oppa. I still love you, so much that it hurts and so much that I am willing to give ourselves a chance to be happy again” said Shin Hye

Minho pulled free from their embrace, staring at her face and showered Shin Hye with rain kisses on her face.

“Thank you Shin hye. I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter