Inspiration

Dancing Nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz-aDnH0jeA

B2ST - Beautiful

 

You woke up and showered. You looked in the mirror. You wore light blue denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt that had a peace symbol. You allowed your hair to fall naturally on your shoulders. *There, all geared up to get a few inspirations tonight.* You smiled. You needed to win the bet. You had to.

You grabbed your black sling bag.

‘Oh, my phone!’ You slipped out of your sandals and went over to get your phone.

You checked your phone. Junhyung sent you a text.

‘Hey, let’s meet this Saturday at my place. I booked a dance studio nearby. I can help you.’

-          Junhyung

You smiled; you liked the fact that someone was actually willing to help you. It was rare for a person that you barely knew coming to help you since you were the nerd in school. *At least he’s different from what I made him out to be. He’s not that judgemental.* You thought, texting a ‘thank you’ and a ‘see you soon.’

You kept your phone and headed to Dane’s Club.

--

B2ST was in the school dorm. They were to stay there until the end of the exchange programme.

Dongwoon raised an eyebrow.

‘Do you think Junhyung Hyung is being a little weird these days?’ Dongwoon whispered to Yoseob.

Yoseob stopped chewing on his chocolate and observed Junhyung. Junhyung kept checking his phone.

‘What’s up?’ Kikwang came over after showering.

‘Hyung is being weird. Ohhhh… LOOK!’ Yoseob pointed. Junhyung was smiling at his phone.

‘Whatttttt. This is weird. I’m out of here.’ Dongwoon said, rubbing his arms as he faked a shiver.

‘I think he ate the wrong medicine.’ Kikwang said, drying his hair with the towel.

‘GUYS I CAN HEAR YOU PERFECTLY.’ Junhyung said, his still on the sofa.

‘Hehh… Hyungseung! I need your help with the cooking later!’ Yoseob quickly escaped the scene, not wanting to be caught in Junhyung’s wrath. Kikwang followed after Yoseob too.

Doojoon shook his head and chuckled, closing his newspaper. *Tell me again why I’m friends with them again?*

Junhyung went to his room and decided to get inspiration too. Maybe he could get better ideas. He changed his clothes and headed out.

--

You sat at the bar and looked around. You were a little surprised that Kyuhyun wasn’t around. You sipped on your ice blended lychee drink, looking at people who were dancing on the dance floor.

--

Junhyung was walking around on the streets, hoping to get inspiration. He spotted a club and looked at the sign thoughtfully. *Maybe I can get a few moves from the clubbers.* He smiled, walking through the doors.

--

You finished up your drink when you saw DJ Jay stop to introduce that it was time for the performances. Everyone cleared the dance floor and formed a circle.

It was a freestyle circle where people who want to dance take turns to go into the circle and show off their moves.

--

Junhyung saw a circle and decided to join in. It was crowded and he couldn’t really see what was happening in the circle.

You stood at the inner side of the circle which was nearer to the opening. You observed the guy in front dance. He executed various body waves. It was an eye-opening experience seeing him dance as you were didn’t know that body waves could have so many styles, not just the normal waves you usually did. *This is good. I can try doing that.* You thought, nodding to yourself.

The guy ended with a flawless hip in the air before heading out of the circle. You took it as a cue to go up. It was your time to shine. Maybe by performing, some new moves might come to your mind. Besides, it was a good practice platform.

You jumped into the circle and the cheers became louder. *It seems like my fans are here tonight.* You smiled, it was a nice to know that there were people who really appreciate your dancing.

Junhyung heard the cheers becoming louder. He raised his eyebrows. He tried to squeeze in front to catch a glimpse of what was happening. *It’s rare to see such a big crowd cheering so loudly at a club for a person.* He was so curious that he hastily moved forward. He was near the front and caught a glimpse of you in between two person’s head.

You were started with a classy pose before breaking out into a strong and powerful dance. Every move you made was full of vigour and strength. You managed to do a few body waves you learned just now, but with your own style. *This is good, I’m actually improving.* You thought, before ending with a swift spilt before getting up coolly walking out. The crowd cheered and you smirked. *The reaction tonight is really the best for this week so far.* You went back into the circle to observe more performers for new moves.

Junhyung was stunned. *Her moves were so damn sick. Mannn, I have got to show it to Shin Hee on Saturday. She will definitely win the bet with this.* He thought, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

 

=============================

Supp.

Back with an update.

I know, finally.

Thanks for being so patient!

So sorry about the really long delay. :X

 

Anyways,

I have a new story.

Please feel free to check it out. ~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/570619/along-came-n-vixx-hakyeon-vixxn-chahakyeon

Comments and subscriptions are loved. <3