Party

Dancing Nerd

 

*Ahh, we are finally here.* You heaved a sigh of relief. You thought you couldn’t arrive at their house in one piece due to Yonra’s constant squealing. Even the taxi driver seemed to be relieved.

‘HOW? HOW? HOW? What should I say? I’m so nervous! AHHH!’ Yonra screamed into your ear. You rolled your eyes.

‘Chill, it’s not like you are meeting the President of Korea of something.’ You said, ringing the doorbell.

You looked at the huge bungalow. *Wow, it’s huge. It’s normal right? Judging that 15 people live in a house.*

‘Hey, you two are here!’ Kyuhyun’s voice cut your thoughts.

‘No, we are not here. We are there.’ You stated with a duh look.

‘Heh, hi~’ Yonra replied, smoothing out her skirt.

You and Yonra walked into the living room which was nicely decorated with balloons and ribbons. You saw the gang stand up from the sofa.

‘Hello. We are SUPER JUNIOR!’ They said in unison and raising their hands. They then introduced themselves individually.

‘Hello. I’m Yonra.’ Yonra nervously.

‘Hi, I’m Shin Hee.’ You introduced myself.

You looked around the house and chuckled. *No wonder they are so fit. Look at the bumber of stairs they have.*

Hangeng and Henry offered to bring both of you around the house.

‘This is the laundry room.’ Henry opened a glass door. Inside was a room with about 5 washing machines and a shelf with detergent bottles and scrubs.

All of you then proceeded to the bathroom. Their bathroom is the size of your bedroom. *There’s even a bathtub!*

You went to the balcony right outside the toilet.

‘You have a pool! Wow!’ Yonra gaped at the pool. There was even a mini bar and beach chairs.

‘Yeah, we sometimes hold pool parties here.’ Hangeng added.

After exploring the rest of the house, all of you sat in a circle. You sat beside Yesung and Heechul while Yonra sat beside Eunhyuk and Hangeng. All of you talked and got to know each other and played games. You grew bored and decided to look around and spotted the food table.

Yesung was listening to Zhou Mi about he’s encounter with a robber when he saw Shin Hee walking to the food with a dazed look. He immediately tapped Ryeowook who was sitting on his right.

‘What?’ He asked Yesung, annoyed as he was so engrossed in Zhou Mi’s story. *They are all so engrossed in the story that they didn’t notice Shin Hee going away.*

‘Shin Hee is heading to the food table!’ Yesung said without thinking and the next thing you know, everyone was scramming to the dining table.

‘YAH. HENRY! HOW CAN U TAKE MY SHARE OF CHICKEN WINGS?’ Kangin cried out.

‘EH, WHERE ARE THE FISHBALLS? DONGHAE! DID YOU TAKE ALL OF THEM?!’ Hangeng shouted.

‘RYEOWOOK! DID YOU COOK MY FAVOURITE CARROT CAKE?!’ Heechul screamed at Ryeowook. The rest of the members started shouting too.  Ryeowook shook his head. *They never learn, do they? I always cook enough.*

‘Can you guys just calm down? Why not just share the food equally?* Ryeowook did a facepalm. Everyone agreed and settled down to eat. Ryeowook silently thanked God that they didn’t start a food fight as he would need the whole day to get the whole house cleaned up. Just as they were chatting happily, the doorbell rang. Kyuhyun and Donghae exchanged looks. They had the same thought. *There’s still someone coming?* Donghae offered to open the door. *It’s probably the newspaper man asking for the monthly payment.*

Donghae opened the door to find Hee Min. He cursed in his mind, but forced a smile. *Gahhh, it’s the . Is she that clingy and desperate that she appears at our doorstep?* Donghae gave her a hesitant wave as Hee Min invited herself in. She introduced herself while all of them nodded to acknowledge her presence. Donghae went to his seat to find his food missing. *Where’s my food? The Hyungs must have taken my share. But it’s okay, I don’t have the appetite now.* Donghae shrugged.

‘Fishy Hyung, what is she doing here?’ Kyung asked Donghae, but Donghae just groaned in response.

‘Oppa, do u want to eat anything?’ Hee Min asked, clinging onto Donghae’s arms and taking the chance to caress his arm muscles. *I’m so resourceful, eavesdropping on Kyuhyun Oppa and Shin Hee’s conversation outside the staffroom. If Kyuhyun Oppa can’t be mine, Donghae Oppa will be mine.* Hee Min thought, tracing Donghae’s arm muscles.

‘No thanks.’ Donghae faked a smile, removing his arm from her touch. Yonra shifted uncomfortably in her seat at the sight. Kyuhyun chuckled at the scene and went to sit with Shin Hee. *That maknae, laughing at my misfortunes and he still dares to hide the fact that he likes Shin Hee!*

Yonra was having a conversation with Eunhyuk but couldn’t help but notice Hee Min being all over Donghae.

‘..and that how I got my brown hair.’ Eunhyuk told Yonra but Yonra wasn’t paying attention and didn’t reply him.

‘Are you okay?’ Eunhyuk asked, noticing that Yonra became silent.

‘Erm, yeah.’ Yonra replied with a smile.

‘Come on! Let’s go get some jelly to eat!’ Yonra quickly added before Eunhyuk asked her any further. She grabbed Eunhyuk’s arm and headed to the food table.

Donghae glanced at Yonra to find her laughing with Eunhyuk. *Aish, when were they this close?* Donghae got a bigger shock when Yonra grabbed Eunhyuk’s arm. *What?! They are starting to be all touchy. Damn, now my plans of getting near Yonra is ruined.*

After the much chatting and eating, it was late. Yonra and you left the party and headed home.

=======================================

Heyyyy, shy-gurl here~~

Sorry for not updating this fic for some time. :X I'm taking too long to rewrite this fanfic. -_-

Hope you guys will forgive me(: Thank you for being so patient. Gahhh, I feel guilty. T.T

Anyways, you guys can feel free to check out my other fanfics.

Here's one I have been updating:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/226424/complications-of-high-school-romance-blockb-you-zico-himchan-bap

Here's another chapter~ Enjoy!