Chapter 4: School

Dancing Nerd

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun dragged himself to the classroom and let out a yawn. *Now I regret playing my starcraft instead of sleeping.* He thought as he rubbed his eyes. He entered the classroom and was greeted with girls squealing. *This squeals are getting irritating after a while.* He slumped into his chair. He looked at the empty spot beside him. *Donghae Hyung is sick today. I will have to sit alone in class today. It’s not like I have a choice.* He took out his chemistry notes since the first lesson for the day was Chemistry.

‘The unit for Carbon is C. Carbon is found in…’ Before Kyuhyun knew, he was asleep.

YOUR POV

It was chemistry class later. *There will be so many notes to take down as usual.* You sighed loudly.

You were reading your book when you saw Kyuhyun enter the class. You were reminded of what happened yesterday. *Why was he there anyway?*

‘Class, for today’s chemistry lesson, we will learn about the element, carbon. The unit for Carbon is C. Carbon is found in…’

You were interrupted by a snore. You immediately turned back to see Kyuhyun asleep. He look so angelic when he’s asleep, you never really noticed that.  You chuckled as Kyuhyun made another snore. You continued to listen to class and soon, the bell rang.

Kyuhyun’s POV

‘BRIIIIIINNNNG!’ Kyuhyun woke up at the sound of the school bell. *Ah, I feel so refreshed!* He stretched. Then he suddenly stopped for a moment.

*If the bell rang, it means I slept for the whole chemistry lesson! Oh crap! How am I going to get my notes?!* He looked at you. *Maybe I can ask her. But what’s her name?* Kyuhyun thought as he purposely cleared his throat. And of course, it caught your attention and you looked at him.

‘Er… Hi, what’s your name?’ Kyuhyun asked, awkwardly scratching his head, embarrassed by the fact that he didn’t know your name.

‘Hi. My name’s Shin Hee. Lee Shin Hee.’ You replied with a smile.

For once, Kyuhyun looked at your face more closely. *Without her nerdy glasses, she looked so much like the dancer I saw at the club last night.* Kyuhyun quickly snapped out of his thoughts to avoid any awkward situations.

‘That’s a nice name. Shin Hee, can I borrow your notes? I feel asleep.’ Kyuhyun asked, pointing to his empty chemisty notes.

YOUR POV

*He’s asking for my notes. Who asked him to sleep during class.* You thought in disapproval. You were about to ignore him when your conscience started acting up.

‘YES LEND HIM’

‘NO DON’T LEND HIM.’

‘YOU SHOULD LEND HIM. IF NOT HE CAN’T STUDY WITHOUT HIS NOTES.’

‘NO. HE DESERVED IT. HE SHOULDN’T HAVE SLEPT IN CLASS.’

*Aish, I will lend him my notes. Just once.*

‘Are you going to lend me?’ Kyuhyun asked, interrupting your thoughts.

‘Okay. You can return me tomorrow during Chemistry class.’ You passed him your notes.

‘Thanks!’ He smiled like a happy kid. *He’s so cute… Omgee Lee Shin Hee! What was that?! You better erase that thought.* You thought, shaking your head vigorously.

For the next few lessons, you kept having a hunch that someone was staring at you. You turned around to find Kyuhyun staring at you as if you very interesting. You couldn’t concentrate in class, he was distracting you.

 Finally it was the end of school. You quickly went home to eat your lunch and did your Geography homework so that you could go to the club again.

Kyuhyun’s POV

*She really seriously look like the girl at the club last night. I’m sure they are the same person. But why must she do that? Oooo, I sound like Sherlock Holmes now.* Kyuhyun thought while staring at the back of your head.

Soon, the bell rang, indicating that school was over. Kyhuhyun hurried to the school gate as Eunhyuk was waiting for him. They were planning to go to the gym after lunch.

*Better hurry or Eunhyuk Hyung will use my laptop to blackmail me again.* He rushed to the school gate.