Lunch, Competition

Dancing Nerd

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Nz8t3vNo8

 

All of you look up to find Doojoon smiling at you. You looked behind him to see the rest of B2ST flashing their grins.

‘Well, there’s… erm… space.’ You stumbled on your words and mentally scolded yourself for doing that as you shifted closer to Yonra to make space.

‘Ahem, you guys are not allowed here. It’s SUPER JUNIOR’s territory.’ Kyuhyun emphasised on the words Super Junior.

‘Oh, then we will just find another space.’ Kikwang said, ready to walk off. B2ST nodded in response but Donghae stopped them. Kyuhyun nudged Donghae but he just ignored.

‘You guys can sit here. I know how it feels like to not be able to have a seat. Donghae gestured at the empty spaces. They happily settled down and you accidentally made eye contact with him which made you look at your food immediately. *Damn, why am I acting this way?* You thought, eating your food so that others wouldn’t suspect anything.

‘Hyung, what are you doing?’ Kyuhyun fiercely whispered into Donghae’s ear.

‘I’m being friendly. I don’t remember Super Junior teaching you to be selfish.’ Donghae replied, chewing on his rice.

Lunch break was quite awkward at first since it was hard to interact. Kyuhyun was having a black face the whole time while you would steal glances at Junhyung and quickly look away when he turned to your direction. Kyunhyun obviously noticed and was not happy about it. *This Junhyung is just ruining my love life.* Kyuhyun angrily gulped down his fruit punch.

Hee Min, of course, had noticed how you were sitting close to B2ST during lunch break. She was totally fuming. *This nerd. How does she make every hot guy want to know her? This is ridiculous. I’m so much better than her. This situation needs to be fixed.*

That night, to get Junhyung off your mind, you decided to go to Dane’s Club after studying. You dressed up and took a cab. As usual, you would do a dance and got a standing ovation. *I can get used to this overwhelming welcome for me. * You thought, sipping on your coke when you got off the stage.

You were just thinking about random stuff when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned to find yourself face to face with the worst girl ever. Hee Min. You looked at her, waiting for her to say something. You saw her fiddled with her fingers before speaking up.

‘Hi, I’m Hee Min and I’m a great fan of you!’ Hee Min clapped with a grin. *Great fan of mine? My foot.* You kept a smile but in your mind, you were rolling your eyes.

‘You dance so awesomely.’ Hee Min complimented, hoping to get a response from you.

‘I get that a lot. Thanks.’ You drank your coke.

‘Would you like to join my clique?’ She asked, clasping her hands together. Her question make you choke on your coke. *Me in her group? Only in her dreams man.* You thought, taking a tissue to wipe your mouth. Hee Min wanted to pat your back to help but you backed away, making her expression droop a little.

‘If you will excuse me, I have other things to do.’ You said, going off to find your father at his office, just at the back of the club.

The next day, Kyuhyun dragged you somewhere the moment you stepped into the school.

‘Yahh, mushroom head! Let go of me!’ You tried to remove his hand from your wrist but to no avail.

‘Just quit making noises and follow me.’ Kyuhyun continued to pull you around. *Your definition of following is dragging?* You thought, rolling your eyes.

You snapped out of your thought when Kyuhyun stopped in front of a notice board. Youe eyes widened at the notice.

 

DANCE COMPETITION. ANY GENRE IS ALLOWED.

TOP 3 WINNERS WILL BE ABLE TO GET $300 CASH.

ALL ARE WELCOME.

If interested, please write your name at the space provided below and we will inform you about the details at a later date.

 

You looked at Kyuhyun then back at the notice board. *He’s not making me join this right?* You thought, shaking you head. As if Kyuhyun read your thoughts, he replied to your question.

‘Shin Hee, join this competition. I bet you would win first!’ Kyuhyun said, smiling. You shook your head,

‘No way I’m doing this man.’ You shook your head.

‘Come on, just give it a try.’ Kyuhyun encouraged you. You shook your head once more.

‘I’m off to class. By the way, don’t ever drag me around or I will totally kick the thing that is most precious to you.’ You threatened him, walking back to class. Kyuhyun chuckled, shaking his head. *This girl is violent.*

‘Oh, Kyuhyun Oppa! Are you participating in the competition? I’m participating!’ Hee Min interrupted his thoughts. He gave a small smile and saw Hee Min write down her name on the space provided. Kyuhyun snapped his fingers and smirked. *I am a genius.* Kyuhyun chuckled, complimenting himself.

==================================

Heyyy, shy-gurl here(:

Sorry for not updating in a long time. :X Thanks for being so patient.

Anyways, please support my other on-going fanfic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/350928/the-berserk-aliens-kimbum-exo-exok-exom

Comments and subcriptions are loved~