Chapter 3: Club

Dancing Nerd

 

Your POV

They look up and saw you. *I think I saw her somewhere before. She looks really familiar.* Kyuhyun shrugged it off and drank his drink.

You went up the stage and heard loud cheering from the audience.* Wow, seems like they are more excited than usual.* You signalled DJ Jay to play the music you requested.

To match your outfit, you danced something y yet cute.

You did body waves and did steps that showed off your long legs. Your moves were smooth. You danced like nothing could stop you. You ended your performance with a wink and you heard the audience cheer and applaud loudly. You smiled in satisfaction. You liked to make people happy and most of all, you liked dancing. *I’m glad the people here know how to appreciate me and my dancing talent.* You fist bumped with DJ Jay and made your way down the stage.

 Right after you went down the stage, a group of boys were asking you out on a date. You either ignored them or rejected them kindly with a smile. You grabbed a cup of 7-up and gulped it down.

Eunhyuk was awe-strucked after he saw your performance. *Wow, she’s… amazing! Hopefully I will get to know her in one way or another.* Eunhyuk thought as he went up the stage to dance.

Everyone cheered after he performed. You saw his performance and was impressed. *He’s not bad compared to the other guys.* You nodded in approval.

After Eunhyuk came down the stage, many girls asked him for his number. But he just ignored and gulped down his beer. The girls figured that he wouldn’t care, they left him alone. Eunhyuk finished up his drink and told Heechul and Kyuhyun to accompany him since he was going to go back home soon after he got to know you.

‘Hi there.’ You heard Eunhyuk’s voice. You turned around. *Eh? Isn’t he the guy on stage just a while ago? Is he trying to flirt with me?* You thought, slightly rolling your eyes. Then you look behind him to see Heechul and Kyuhyun. *Omgee, why is Kyu… what was his name? Whatever, why is he here?! And who’s the other guy?* You thought, starting to panic. You told yourself to keep cool.

‘Oh. Hi.’ You replied them coldly. They introduced themselves to you while you drank on your 7-up. You felt relief when you realised Kyuhyun didn’t recognise you. *Thank God. If not, I will be in deep .* You took your bag, looked at them and headed home. You didn’t want to feel tired and restless in school tomorrow.

Eunhyuk was upset. His hope of getting to know you was diminished. *She didn’t even take any interest in me.* He thought, making his way back out of the club. Kyuhyun was stunned by your action. He thought you were friendly by your looks. *I guess you can’t judge a book by its cover. There’s something about that girl. She seems really familiar. It’s like I met her or know her from somewhere.* Kyuhyun’s thoughts were interrupted by Heechul asking him to hurry up.