Exchange Students

Dancing Nerd

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=fWNaR-rxAic

‘Yahh! WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?’ You shouted into Yonra’s ear. *What’s with her? She’s been like this since last night.*

‘Sorry Shin Hee, I’m just thinking about something.’ Yonra sighed.

‘What is it?’ You couldn’t help but ask. Yonra shook her head and you figured she didn’t want to talk.

'By the way, have you heard that we are having an exchange programme with another school? I heard that a group called B2ST is coming.’ Yonra told you with a wide smile on her face. You shook your head with a smile. *She changes her mood like the weather.*

Kyuhyun was walking to his locker and noticed that there wasn’t many girls following him. *Are my fan girls having a break today?*

‘AHHH!’ He heard some girls’ squeal. Kyuhyun shut his locker and turned around to see a group of people crowding at the end of hallway. *What’s the commotion?* He thought, approaching the crowd. Kyuhyun spotted you at the corner with Yonra. *She’s looking at boys? She should only have her eyes on me!* Kyuhyun thought, feeling a burning sensation rise in him. Kyuhyun walked to you and stopped in his tracks. He smirked. *This is for staring at boys other than me.*

Yonra asked you to accompany her to see the group. You hesitated but nodded. You didn’t like squeezing in crowds. The moment you nodded, the next thing you knew, you were at the hallway already. *How did I get here so fast?* You looked at Yonra and chuckled.

‘Wow, look at them! They are so handsome!’ Yonra screamed.  *I think I’m going to get hearing problems soon.* You thought, there were many girls screaming around you.

‘Who are they anyway?’ You said, trying not to sound interested.

‘They are B2ST. The one you see in front is the leader Doojoon. He is in charge of making major decisions. Then the one diagonally behind him on the right is Yoseob. He is in charge of being cute.’

You stared at them. *They seem normal to me.*

‘The one beside Yoseob is Hyunseung. Hyunseung is a quite type of person. He doesn’t really talk much. The one behind Hyunseung is Kikwang. He is more the manly type but he still can be cute at times. And lastly that guy behind, is Junhyung. He is good at rapping but he isn’t really friendly. He only talks to certain people.’


'Yonra, how did you know all these?’ You asked, narrowing your eyes at her. She just wriggle her eyebrows. You shook your head with a smile.

‘Yahh, Shin Hee. What are you doing here? Ogling at boys?! You belong to me!’ Kyuhyun shouted, making everyone, including the 6 boys look at you.

*What?! When was I his? This is embarrassing and awkward.* You thought, wanting to hide your face somewhere. You looked at Yonra for help but she muttered a ‘sorry’ since she couldn’t do anything about the situation. Some of Kyuhyun’s fan girls sent glares at you and you ignored them. *What the. Kyuhyun is making me receive hate.*

‘Darling, what are you doing here without me?’ Kyuhyun said, hooking his arms into yours.

‘Yahh, Cho Kyuhyun! What are you trying to do?!’ You fiercely whispered to him but he just smirked, pulling you away. Yonra tried to pull you away but Kyuhyun was too fast.

‘Kyuhyun! Let me go! You this !’ You scolded him, struggling to remove your arm from his. Kyuhyun was about to rebut when a pair of strong arms back hugged you and carried you away from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stood there stunned. You froze. *Who the heck is carrying me?*

‘Yahh, let me go you ert!’ You scolded, moving your around, hoping to kick the ert. He let out a yell and placed you down. *Damn, I’m going to have a bruise on my leg.* Junhyung thought rubbing his leg. You turned to see who was it and realised it was Junhyung from B2ST.

‘Is that how you treat someone who saved you from someone you didn’t want to be with?’ Junhyung said, making a face. You scratched your head awkwardly. *Still, he shouldn’t have carried me like that!* You thought, your cheeks turning slightly pink at the thought.

‘Why did you save me anyway?’ You asked, you didn’t know him or neither did he know you.

‘Everybody was staring at both of you. If I don’t help you out, who will?’ Junhyung said, walking away. You shouted a ‘thanks’ to him and he just waved without looking, but he was actually smiling although from his back view, he didn’t seem to be affected by it.

Class went by in a blur for you. You couldn’t concentrate in class and kept thinking about your encounter with Junhyung. You totally forgot to get angry with Kyuhyun about what he did earlier.

At lunch break, you sat beside Yonra. Since your mind wasn’t concentrating on eating, you just poked on your food.

‘Stop poking. Just eat.’  Donghae said, taking his tray of food, sitting opposite Yonra. Kyuhyun then headed to the seat opposite you. He waved to you but you ignored him.

‘What happened to them?’ Donghae asked Yonra and Yonra explained to him.

‘Are you still angry with me? You are so petty.’ Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and shoved a spoonful of rice into his mouth. Donghae nudged Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun just gave him a look. *Kyuhyun, you are not helping yourself by saying she’s petty.*

‘Don’t disturb her. She has a lot on her mind lately?’ Yonra told Kyuhyun, unsure if her words were true. It was actually true because your mind was occupied by Junhyung.

‘Hey, is anyone sitting here? There’s no other seats.’

==================

Supp, shy-gurl here. Guess who asked if he could sit there. :P Hahas.

Sorry for not updating for a long time since I'm busy updating my other story.

You might want to check it out:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/226424/complications-of-high-school-romance-blockb-you-zico-himchan-bap

Comments and subscriptions are loved(: