Chapter 7: Angry Donghae, Jealous Kyuhyun

Dancing Nerd

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun shut his locker and walked to class. *All these love letters. I have no idea what to do with them.* He looked at it and chucked it in his bag. *Today is going to be quite a busy day. Extra biology class after school and going to the hair salon with Heechul Hyung.* Kyuhyun sighed.

He entered the classroom to see you already in your seat. He sat on his seat and tapped you. You turned around, slightly annoyed by the fact that he was disturbing your reading.

‘Hello, just curious, why do you hide your identity?’ Kyuhyun asked.

‘I don’t like attention so stop giving me attention!’ You snapped at him. *Woah, fierce.* Kyuhyun pretended to back off.

‘By the way, you have to be with me for lunch break today!’ Kyuhyun mimicked her fierce voice.

‘Whatever.’ You replied, getting back to your book. Kyuhyun smiled and lay back on his chair. He looked at the seat beside him and he realised that Donghae was not in the classroom yet. Class was starting in 5 mins. *Omgee, where is Fishy Hyung?!*

You turned behind and shot him a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look.

‘Who’s Fishy Hyung? Weirdo.’ You remarked. *Oh ! Did I say that our loud?! I’m so embarrassed. Gah! Where’s hyung?!*

Donghae’s POV

‘Kyuyhun, you head to class first. I’m going to my locker to get my History textbook.’ Kyuhyun nodded and went on his way.

Donghae hummed a lively tune on the way to his locker. He took his textbooks from his locker. He was about to walk back to class when Hee Min stopped him.

‘Oppa, I want to introduce to you my friends.’ Hee Min faked a cute voice. *This girl needs to learn how to act like herself.* Donghae thought, almost rolling his eyes in front of her. Before Donghae could even reject her, Hee Min hooked her arms with Donghae’s. Hee Min pulled him all around school.  After meeting so many people, the first bell rang, signalling that classes were about to start in 5 mins.

Kyuhyun’s POV

*5 more minutes to class! Where is Hyung?!* Kyuhyun thought, eyeing the classroom door. As if on cue, Donghae rushed into class.  Donghae settled down in his seat and heaved a sigh of relief.

‘Hyung, did you just go for a bath?’ Kyuhyun said, pointing to the water droplets on his face and hair.

'Ahhh! Donghae Oppa is so hot!’ The girls screamed and snapped a photo of Donghae.

‘No. It’s perspiration.’ Donghae replied, wiping away his perspiration with the back of his hands.

‘Why are you so sweaty? Where did you go? I thought you only went to get your textbook.’ Kyuhyun asked, lazily flipping through his own history textbook.

‘She dragged me around the school and introduced me to random people. It was so annoying.’ Donghae replied angrily, looking at Hee Min, who just entered the class.

Your POV

‘She dragged me around the school and introduced me to random people. It was so annoying.’ You heard Donghae reply angrily to Kyuhyun. You had never seen Donghae angry before. *Woah, fierce. But he's cute when he’s angry.* You thought but paused when you realised what you were thinking. You mentally slapped yourself.

'Eh?! Cute?' Kyuhyun and Donghae chorused.

*Damn, did I saw that out loud?* You ignored them to avoid embarrassment and continued reading your book.

Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun ruffled his own hair irritatedly. *Did she just call Donghae Hyung cute?! What about me?! * Kyuhyun pouted, feeling jealous. He glanced at Donghae, who was smiling widely.

*Omgee, don’t tell me he has a crush on her!*

Donghae's POV

Donghae saw Kyuhyun mess his own hair

*Is he jealous? He's obviously jealous!*Donghae chuckled.

'Are you actually… jealous?' Donghae teased Kyuhyun.

'Shut up.' Kyuhyun shot back coldly. Donghae shook his head and smirked. *It’s so obvious he’s jealous.*