Chapter 1: New Students

Dancing Nerd

Your POV

‘Darling, wake up. You have to attend school today!’ Mum shook you.

‘2 more minutes!’ You whined. You were at the club last night dancing till late at night.

‘LEE SHIN HEE! WAKE UP! You are going to be late! If you won’t budge, I will pour cold water on you!’ Your mum shouted. You jumped out of the bed right away as you didn’t want your clothes to be wet. You washed up and ate breakfast.

‘BYE MUM. I will be home late as usual.’ You said, wearing your nerdy glasses and slipped on your sneakers and was ready to leave for school.

After squeezing in a packed bus, you finally reached school.

‘Ewww. Look at the nerd.’

‘She looks like she just came back from the zoo. Her hair is so messy!’

*Aren’t they tired of talking about me every day? Don’t they have anything better to do?* You sulked.

‘Shin Hee!’ Yonra, your best friend, called, running towards you.

‘Hi.’ You replied, opening your locker.

‘Have you heard?! A group of handsome boys are transferring into our school!’ Yonra shouted into your ear. *So what if they are handsome? If they tease and bully me, they are no better than the rest of the school population.* You didn’t reply Yonra and went straight to class, starting to read a new Sherlock Holmes book you borrowed from the school library.

You read a few pages of your book and stopped when you heard the girls at the corridor squeal. *How am I going to concentrate on reading when they are making so much noise?’ You thought as your shut your book tight.

'Hey, reading book? Again?  Don’t be such a boring freak. No wonder no one wants to hang out with you.' Hee Min, the Queenka and her 2 best friends,  Jaehwa and Saemi smirked. *I will never understand why they will pick on me when I never done anything to them.* You sighed as Hee Min and her best friends took their usual seats at the back of the class.

'Class! Listen up! There are two new students who will be joining our class. Please introduce yourselves.' My form teacher, Mr Lee smiled, gesturing to two boys to come into the class.

‘Hi, my name is Cho Kyuhyun’, he winked after introducing himself.

 

You heard screams from the girls and saw glares from the boys. *Seems like he’s isn’t really well-liked by the boys.* After Kyuhyun introduced himself, the other boy beside Kyuhyun introduced himself as Donghae. *These 2 boys are not very interesting; my book is so much more interesting. You directed your attention back to your book.

‘Shin Hee, please book away your book! I’m going to start the lesson soon.’  Mr Lee reprimanded you. You shrugged and reluctantly kept your book.

‘Both of you can choose your seats.’ Mr Lee told the 2 boys.

‘OPPAS, SIT WITH ME PLEASE~’ Hee Min battered her eyelids. You rolled your eyes. You hated this type of flirty girls. *Hopefully those 2 boys won’t sit behind me. I don’t really like them.*

‘Nvrmind, we will sit behind that girl reading her book (: Thanks for the offer~’ Donghae replied Hee Min. Hee Min was upset and shot you a glare. *Damn it, more drama coming up for me.* You thought as you saw them settling down beside you.