Deal

Dancing Nerd

 

‘There are a few students who are joining the dance competition. Please take note that the first round of audition is next week.’ Mr Lee, your form teacher informed. You casually drank your water and raised your eyebrows in suspicion when you saw Kyuhyun smirked at you. *Something isn’t very right.*

‘Here are the students who are joining the competition in our class. Hee Min, Jiyeon, Shin Hee and Donghae.’ The moment you heard you name, you choked on your water.

‘Are you okay?’ Yonra pat your back. You waved to indicate you were fine.

‘By the way, when were you interested in dancing?’ Yonra turned back to you, shooting you a look. You just shrugged. You knew Yonra would know about your other identity sooner or later. Hence, you didn’t bother to explain now.

You shot a look at Kyuhyun when you saw him let out a chuckle. *, you will get it from me later.* You flipped through your notes, diverting your attention back to class.

‘Yahh, mushroom head! Did you sign me up for that dance competition?’ You pointed at Kyuhyun. He nodded, as if it wasn’t a big deal. You ran after him and caught up with him in a narrow corridor, leading to the toilet.

‘How can you do that without my permission?!’ You folded your arms in anger.

‘Come on, it’s not like you can’t dance.’ Kyuhyun shrugged. You rolled your eyes. *This is seriously going to get me in deep trouble with my other identity.*

You were about to walk away when Hee Min stopped in front of the both of you. You shot her a look to move out of the way but she flipped her hair, ignoring the look you were giving.

‘Kyuhyun Oppa, do you want to go to the dance room later with me? I want to show you some cool moves I plan to use in the competition.’ Hee Min said, still blocking your way. Kyuhyun shook his head. Hee Min pouted in disappointment.

You tapped your feet impatiently. Hee Min was getting on your nerves.

‘Will you move aside?’ You said, trying to put on a smile. You weren’t in a good mood after what Kyuhyun did.

‘You joined the dance competition right? Can a nerd like you dance?’ Hee Min mocked you. You glared at her. *I bet she can dance better than you.* Kyuhyun thought, looking at the both of you.

‘Can you move it?’ You raised your voice, not even attempting to smile.

‘A nerd dancing is just so hilarious. I can’t wait to see you get humiliated.’ Hee Min added, ignoring your question. Kyuhyun was about to defend you when you spoke up.

‘What about we strike a deal? If I win, you leave me alone. If you win, I will do your bidding.’ You smirked at her, shocking her for a moment.

‘Well, you got a deal.’ Hee Min shook your hands smiling.

You walked away, smirking. *You messed with the wrong person, .*

Kyuhyun stood there, shocked by your actions. He ran after you, ignoring Hee Min who was talking to him.

After school, you shook your head in dismay. *Why the heck did I strike a deal? This is a disaster.* You sighed, walking towards the front gate.

‘Hey, wait up!’

You turned to see Kyuhyun.

‘What do you want?’ You asked, wanting to get rid of him quick.

‘That deal. How are you going to win it?’ Kyuhyun tilted his head at me. *Is he concerned about me?* You thought, shaking your head. There’s no way he was concerned about you.

‘I have no idea. I made a deal just because of a moment of anger.’ You shook you head.

‘You can do it!’ Kyuhyun patted your back, going on his way. For that moment, you felt quite comforted.

You reached home and slumped into the sofa. *Damn, I don’t have a single inspiration.* You decided to go clubbing tonight, hoping to get some inspiration.

When you were about to get some sleep, you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket.

Hey, Junhyung here. Yeah, it’s Junhyung from B2ST. You know, the exchange student. I heard that you are joining the dance competition and you made a deal with Hee Min. If it’s true, do you need any help?

-       Unknown number

You stared at your phone. *News sure travel fast in school. How did he even get my number?*

You replied the text and decided to check for the reply after your nap.

=====================================

Heyyy, shy-gurl here.

Sorry for not updating for so longggggg. :X

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

P/S: Check out my three shot fic! ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/385771/happy-belated-valentine-s-day-threeshot-yongguk-bap-bangyonggguk

Comments and subscriptions are loved. (: