Chapter 6: Mystery Solved?

Dancing Nerd

 

Your POV

‘Oh. Hi.’ You replied, not caring about him.

‘My name is Kyuhyun and I want to ask you something. Is your name Shin Hee?’ Your eyes widened in shock. *I think he knows. . I can’t let my guard down.

‘Erm...  Shi…n H…ee?’ You stuttered. *Crap! Why did I stutter?!* You mentally scolded yourself.

‘Are you sure that’s not your name? Then why are you stuttering?’ Kyuhyun eyed you with suspicion.

‘Of course that is not my name! You have no prove.’

‘You want prove, then write on this paper a sentence.’

Not knowing what he was planning, you took the paper and pen he passed to you and wrote: ‘I am not Shin Hee.’

Kyuhyun looked at the sentence and smiled triumphantly.

‘You are Shin Hee.’ He told you, a victory smirk plastered on his face. You started to panick.

‘How do you know? And I’m not Shin Hee.’ You said firmly, hoping he would let it off.

‘Remember the other time when you lent me your chemistry notes. The handwriting is the same. You can’t deny it. Your handwriting is so curvy. Not many people have this handwriting.’ Kyuhyun explained. *I solved the mystery already! That’s fast. Maybe Sherlock Holmes is a relative of mine.* Kyuhyun thought, with a satisfied smile on his face. You looked at him, shocked. *Damn, busted. Out of all people, why must the person be Kyuhyun?* You thought ordering another cup of coke and gulped it down to calm yourself down.

‘Okay, fine. I’m Shin Hee. Can u please keep it a secret?’ You asked Kyuhyun, trying not to lose your temper. Kyuhyun smirked.

‘Sure. On one condition, you have to spend more time with me.’ Kyuhyun said, folding his arms.

*Why does this guy want me to spend more time with him? Creeper.* You thought and sighed. You nodded and agreed to his condition. You had to do that to keep your identity a secret.

‘Now, sit beside me at my Hyungs’ table.’ Kyuhyun pointed to the table near the stage. You shot him an annoyed look and made your way to the table, with him right behind you.

‘Hyungs! I just made a friend. Let me introduce her to you.’ Kyuhyun gestured to you. Just then, Kyuhyun whispered into your ear. ‘Yah, what’s your so called second identity name?’

‘Kim Haneun.’

Kyuhyun nodded and introduced you as Kim Haneun. You smiled as brightly as you can.

Eunhyuk’s POV

Everyone was sharing jokes and stories. Eunhyuk drank a mouthful of beer and he noticed that Kyuhyun was taking too long in the gents. *Is Kyuhyun suffering from constipation?* Eunhyuk thought, laughing at himself as he pictured Kyuhyun’s constipated face in his mind.

'Why are you laughing to yourself?' Yesung asked Eunhyuk, raising an eyebrow.

‘Nothing.’ Eunhyuk replied, clearing his throat. Eunhyuk drank another mouthful of beer and viewed his tweets on his phone. He looked up when he heard Kyuhyun introducing someone. *Why is that girl with Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun made friends with her?! I thought the previous time we approached her, she wasn’t interested?* Eunhyuk felt a surge of jealously overwhelmed him. He shrugged it off and just stared at her, studying her features.

Your POV

You sat with them and drank glasses of coke after coke.  You occasionally listen in to their conversation. You didn’t feel very comfortable as Super Junior kept staring at you, especially Eunhyuk. *That guy is such a creeper.* You thought as you drank up your coke.

After many glasses of coke, Super Junior was going to go home. *I better head back home too.* You thought as you bid goodbye to them. Leeteuk offered you a ride home but you refused.