Chapter 11: Party Preparations

Dancing Nerd

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quE6Cq4Q2bs

Donghae’s POV

‘Shin Hee and Yonra is coming tonight!’

*Shoot! I totally forgot about it.*

‘Damn, I forgot.’ Donghae scratched his neck awkwardly.

Everyone in the house scattered in all directions, to all parts of the house trying to tidy up the entire house.

‘YAH! WHERE’S MY TURTLE?!’  Yesung shrieked.

‘Did anyone see my apron?’ Ryeowook called from the kitchen.

‘Has anyone seen my face wash?’ Heechul shouted.

They were all running around the house. Only Kyuhyun, Leetuek, and Donghae was calmly sitting on the sofa, observing the commotion.

‘YAH. EVERYONE GETBACK HERE.’ Leetuek shouted.

Everyone quickly gathered back and listened to what the leader had to say.

‘Look, if everyone acts this way, we are not going to get anything done. We have to assign tasks to each person.’ He instructed calmly. ‘And Donghae, you should have informed us earlier.’

‘Sorry hyung.’  Donghae replied.

‘Now for the tasks.’ He continued.

Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung and Sungmin were in charge of buying food to cook and other party needs like balloons and paper plates.

Ryeowook, Henry, Zhou Mi and Donghae were in charge of cooking.

Kyuhyun, Leetuek and Eunhyuk were in charge of decoration.

Kibum, Shin Dong, Siwon and Kangin were in charge of cleaning.

After that, they were dismissed to complete their tasks.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Kyuhyun observed how the his hyung handled the situation. *Wow, he sure is our leader.* Kyuhyun nodded in admiration. He was glad that he wasn’t in the clean up team as he looked at the heaps of mess everywhere. *Hopefully we will have a great party later.* Kyuhyun thought, looking for the tools needed for decoration. Part of him felt that he might be embarrassed by his hyungs.

Your POV

For the past 1 hour, you were in Yonra’s room, looking at Yonra try on different dresses.

‘How’s this outfit?’ Yonra asked, turning 360 degrees. You nodded with a smile.

‘Can you not give me the same response every time?’ She whined. *Well, you look nice in every dress.* You thought, putting down your comic book and walked towards her wardrobe.

‘Why don’t you just wear this?’ You picked out a pink dress for her. The dress was strapless with small, white polka dots on it. Yonra looked and nodded.

‘Well, what about you? What are you wearing?’ Yonra asked, while putting on her dress.

‘This.’ You replied, pointing to the green striped shirt and jeans you were wearing.

‘What? This? Can you dress nicer? I can lend you one of my dresses.’ Yonra suggested. You shook your head. *This is just a normal party, why dress too nicely.* You thought, picking up another comic book to read. Part of you wanted to dress nicely but you knew by dressing nicely, it might give your identity away.

===============================

 

Supp, shy-gurl here(:

Sorry I didn't update in a longggg time~ I'm getting really busy with school, especially since exams are coming.
Thanks for waiting for this update! I will try to update when I can(: And sorry if I'm taking too long to rewrite the chapters. T.T

Enjoy!