Chapter 8: Invitation And Biology Class

Dancing Nerd

Donghae’s POV

*Should I try to get them together? Seems fun.* Donghae rubbed his hands together and smirked.

‘~~~~~~, why don’t you and Yonra come to our house tomorrow at 5pm? We are having a party!’ Donghae invited you. You turned behind but didn’t say anything.

Kyuyhun look at Donghae with the what-the-heck-are-you-saying-and-doing look.

‘Hyung, when did we have a party tomorrow?’ Kyuhyun asked, raising an eyebrow. Donghae quickly put his index finger to Kyuhyun’s lips to shush him up. You turned behind.

‘Erm… We are celebrating...erm… the end of the week!’ Donghae hastily replied. *Donghae, that reason is just stupid. Where did you even get that from?* Donghae mentally scolded himself. Lucky for Donghae, you didn’t actually care much about the reason.

Donghae flash a victory smile at a shocked Kyuhyun.

Kyuyhun’s POV

*What is Hyung up to? When did we have a party? He’s trying to make me jealous right?* Kyuhyun thought as he shut his book violently.

Soon, it was already the end of school. Kyuhyun was about to leave school after eating lunch but he suddenly remembered there was extra Biology class. *Aish, I thought I could play some starcraft before going to the hair salon with Heechul Hyung.* Kyuhyun dragged his feet to the lecture room, where Biology class was going to be held.

===============

‘CHO KYUHYUN. WAKE UP. NOW.’ Miss Kim tapped Kyuhyun’s desk. He quickly sat up straight.

‘I wasn’t sleeping!’ Kyuhyun denied, hoping that he won’t get detention for sleeping during lessons.

‘Then why were you bobbing your head up and down?’ She asked sternly. *She’s making things difficult for me.* Kyuhyun thought and scowled inwardly while he kept a straight face.

‘Erm… I was just agreeing with what you have just explained.’ Kyuhyun replied wittily. *Hah, see if you can catch me.*

‘Okay. So, what was I explaining?’ Miss Kim said, looking at Kyuhyun straight in the eyes. *Shoot, she’s typical. Was she explaining about the respiratory system? Yes! It’s the respiratory system. Oh wait, or was she explaining about the circulatory system?* Kyuhyun was about to admit he was asleep when you interrupted him. ‘Miss Kim, may I go to the washroom?’

‘Yes. You may. Ask Yonra to accompany you. Alright class! Now do page 12 to 15 of your workbook.’

*Thank God she forgot about me. But whatever, as long as there’s no detention for me!’ Kyuhyun gleefully thought as he went back to sleep.

Your POV

*That guy ought to thank me for saving him.* You thought as you tidied yourself in the mirror while you waited for Yonra, who was in one of the washroom cubicles.

‘Yonra, Donghae invited us to a party at their house tomorrow.’ You told Yonra, who was washing her hands at the basin.

‘Omgee! Really? Let’s go!’ Yonra excitedly clapped her hands.

‘Yah, the water is splashing on me! And no, I’m not going.’ You said and took went to a corner, where Yonra couldn’t see you, to clean the water droplets off your spectacles.

‘Pleaseeeee’

‘No.’ You replied and walked out of the washroom.

‘Come on! Pleaseee’ Yonra caught up with you and did aegyo.

‘Don’t do that, it’s irritating. Fine, I will go alright?’ You replied with a hint of annoyance.

*I’m going because I need to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn’t get or something.* You thought and entered the lecture room with a smilling Yonra right behind you.