Chapter 5: Super Junior At The Club

Dancing Nerd

 

YOUR POV

*Yes! I’m finally done with my homework.* You packed your homework nicely into your bag.

You headed to your closet and wore a simple sky blue dress with white polka dots on it. You carried a white leather bag to match your outfit. You left the house and headed to Dane’s club.

Leeteuk’s POV

‘Everyone! Gather! We are going to Dane’s club to celebrate Donghae’s recovery from fever!’ Leeteuk announced.

‘Hyung, is there a need to celebrate?’ Kangin asked, shrugging.

‘Come on! Staying at home is such a bore. Fine, drinks are on me!’ Leeteuk tried to brightened the mood.

The moment he said that the drinks were on him, everyone’s faces lit up.

*Aish, these boys, forever looking for treats.* Leeteuk thought as he went to his room to change his clothes.

Soon, everyone was ready. Leeteuk looked at their outfits and nodded. He raised an eyebrow when he saw Yesung in beach wear.

‘Yesung, we are going to a club not a beach.’ Leeteuk told Yesung.

‘Oh, really? I thought we were going to the beach.’ Yesung blurrily answered. Leeteuk told him to change. *This boy never fails to amuse me.* Leeteuk thought, slightly smiling. After Yesung changed into an appropriate outfit, they were ready to set off.

Your POV

‘DAD! How are you?’ you excitedly asked your Dad.

‘I’m PERFECT!’ Your dad replied with a wink. You laughed.

You left your Dad to entertain his guests. You approached DJ Jay and whispered something into his ear. He nodded with a smile.

The music you requested was up. The music was very different from the previous. This time, it was more of a girly and cute rhythm. Everyone cheered in anticipation.

You started dancing a cute dance and making cute faces that made the boys fan boy over you and the girls wishing they were as cute as you. You ended off with a cute adlib. The crowd cheered and applauded. You bowed and smiled widely at DJ Jay, who winked at you as you make your way down the stage. And sure enough, a group of people started to gather around you.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Super Junior, including Kyuhyun was stunned and impressed. Kyuhyun’s mouth was wide opened after he saw you perform. *She’s a great dancer. One day, she can be a dance celebrity.*

‘Yah, Kyuhyun, close your mouth. You are about to drool.’ Sungmin told Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun shot him a glare. Sungmin just ignored him.

Kyuhyun saw you sitting at the same spot as last night.

*Seeing her reminds me on Shin Hee. I will grab the chance to talk to her and find clues for the mystery.* Kyuhyun waited for the crowd to move away from you. He excused himself from the table, telling his Hyungs that he needed to go to the gents. He walked up to you and greeted you with a hello.

Your POV

You heard someone saying hello to you. You turned around to see Kyuhyun. *Why is he here again?*