Chapter 2: Going To The Club

Dancing Nerd

Author’s POV

‘Donghae hyung, don’t you think that girl reading a book looks familiar?’ Kyuhyun asked Donghae.

‘Are you sure?’ Donghae replied. *I’m pretty certain I saw her somewhere before.* Kyuhyun shook the thought off.

‘Hyung, I want to sit with you please.’ Kyuhyun gave Donghae his cutest smile. Donghae nodded in defeat.

Hee Min, just then, asked Donghae to sit beside her, tugging his sleeve. *Don’t steal Donghae Hyung from me! There’s only one seat beside you. Donghae Hyung is mine!* Kyuhyun pouted.

Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief when Donghae chose another seat.

YOUR POV

They settled down behind you and Mr Lee started teaching Algebra.

‘Kyuhyun, I want to be in the same class as monkey! Why didn’t the school put me in the same class as him?’ Donghae whined. *What? Monkey? Why would he want to be in the same class as an animal?* You raised an eyebrow.

‘Hyung, quit complaining! I can’t even play my starcraft when I’m in school! At least you still can see monkey during lunch break! I have to wait till we get home!’ *He seems like a game addict. Those boys are weird.*

The rest of the day went past quickly. Soon, it was already the end of school.  You went home, ate lunch and started on your homework. By the time you were done with your homework, it was already evening. *Finally! I think the teachers are out to kill us!*

You stretched and ate dinner. You decided to go to the club since you had nothing else to do. You changed into your outfit and took off your nerd glasses which was used to hide your true identity. You were ready to set off to Dane’s nightclub. Your Dad owns the club and it was named after him. You told your parents not to reveal your true identity to avoid unwanted attention. You wore a simple denim short and a plain white shirt with a black cardigan. You took your emerald bag and left the house.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

*Ahh, finally completed my homework.* Eunhyuk thought as he packed his homework into his bag.

‘Kyuhyun, want to go to Dane’s club now?’ Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun, who was playing starcraft on his laptop.

‘Hyung! We went there 3 times already last week!’

‘Come on! I want to go there.’ Eunhyuk said, trying to keep his cool.

‘Eunhyuk, you are going there today? Can I come along? I need to make sure you guys come home on time.’ Heechul told Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk nodded.

‘Yah! Kyuhyun! You have been facing the laptop the whole day. You need to get out of the house!’ Eunhyuk shouted. Kyuhyun whined in response but still didn’t move till Eunhyuk threatened to confiscate his laptop. *I can use this method to blackmail Kyuhyun in the future.* Eunhyuk evilly thought. They trio changed their clothes and headed to Dane’s Club.

YOUR POV

‘Hi!’ You greeted some of the guests at the club and they greeted you back. You knew them because they were regular customers at your Dad’s club.

‘Hi Daddy!’ You kissed his left cheek.

‘My darling's here. How’s school?’ Your dad asked while cleaning one of the champagne glass.

‘School’s the same.’

‘You up for a dance performance tonight?’

‘Of course! That’s the main reason I’m here every time.’ You replied, smiling. Your Dad chuckled.

Kyuhyun’s POV

Soon, they arrived at the club. *Aish! I just need to win one more game to go to the next level! Monkey Hyung just ruined it.* Kyuhyun complained in his mind as they sat at a table near the stage. Eunhyuk and Heechul ordered beer while Kyuhyun ordered ice lemon tea. Just when their drinks arrived, they heard cheering from the audience.