Chapter 9: Hee Min At The Club

Dancing Nerd

 

That night, you decided to go dancing at Dane’s Club to relax a bit due to the overwhelming work load in school.

‘Where’s my Dad?’ You asked the bartender. ‘He’s attending to some guest.’

You nodded. You went up to the stage and requested for a slow song to be played. DJ Jay smiled and changed the disc.

You danced gracefully on stage, as if you were floating.

While you were dancing, you scanned the audience. You noticed Kyuhyun and his usual friends at his usual seat.  You turned to look at the other side of the club, where you spotted Hee Min and her best friends at a table at a corner. *What is she doing here? Will she recognise me?!* You thought as you did an ending pose. You received cheers and applauses from the audience like you always do. You bowed and fist bumped DJ Jay before walking down the stage.

You sat at your usual seat and ordered soda. From the corner of your left eye, you saw Hee Min approaching you. *Why is she approaching me? It’s not like I know her in my dancing self.* You drank a mouthful of soda. You saw Kyuhyun rushing towards you. *What’s with this guy today?* You turned to face him.

‘Why are you rushing?’ You asked, raising an eyebrow.

‘Nothing, I’m just happy and excited!’ Kyuhyun said with a grin on his face.

‘And the reason for your excitement and happiness is… …?’ You asked, motioning your hands in a circular manner.

‘Nothing!’ Kyuhyun replied, smiling widely. *He’s excited… for no reason? He’s really weird.* You raised an eyebrow at him. He dragged you to his table where his friends were. *I can’t spend quality time alone these few day thanks to Kyuhyun.* You settled down and Kyuhyun ordered a glass of coke for you.

Hee Min’s POV

After your performance, Hee Min was impressed and look at you in awe. *Wow, that girl is amazing. Having her in our clique will be a privilege.* Hee Min walked over to you after you settled down. She was full of confidence and had high hopes in making friends with you. But just then Kyuhyun approached you and dragged you away.  *I guess I will just have to wait till the next time I come to this club. And is she Kyuhyun’s girlfriend? How come they are so close and Kyuhyun looks at her in a differently. He even held her hand.* Hee Min shrugged that thought off and went back to join her clique. She observed your interaction with the Super Junior Boys and she noticed that most of them are chatting with you except for Eunhyuk. *Eunhyuk seem to distance away from her. I wonder why.* Hee Min thought, sipping on her sprite drink.

============================

 

Supp(:

Sorry if I haven't been updating as often. School is getting busier :X

Hopefully next week will not be as busy(:

Sorry if I'm takin too long to rewrite the chapters T.T

Thank you for being patient(: