Kris's Wrath

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

I and my brother stood still as we saw Kris standing not too far from us.

“Is this my imagination? Did I miss Kris so much that I’m currently seeing him here?” Chen blabbered besides me.

“What are you talking about? I see him too. That’s not your imagination.” I whispered back.

“Just. walk. away. Don’t mind him. Let’s …go.” My brother hissed as he slowly walk away, dragging me who was glued at my place. Like a puppet following his master, I was following him quietly ignoring the presence of the tall boy.

“HOLD IT RIGHT THERE. BOTH OF YOU.” Both of us froze when he held both of us by the shoulders.

“Sis, if I died, bring me flowers to my grave once a week.” He closed his eyes dramatically, like he’s ready for some kind of death punishment.

“Kim Jongdae you !!” Kris growled and headlock my brother in there, ignoring the public who’s staring at them weirdly. I shriek in fear. *Oh no. Kris is really mad at us.*

“Yah duizhang do you really trying to kill me right here?!” Chen protest as he trying to release himself from Kris grip.

“You asked for it! How dare you two go away and disappearing like that without telling us!” Kris snarled as he release him finally, make Chen can finally breathed properly.

“Kris hyung..how did you come here?” My brother hesitantly asked as he met eyes with the angry Kris. Kris outbust was really scary, and he would try to make an attempt to make Chen lose his life, for the second time.

“You don’t have to pretending to be polite with me after this year, Jongdae so shut the ed up.” Kris snapped at sending a piercing stare at him. My brother just remain silent, letting Kris throwing the blame to him.

I felt a pang of guilt to my brother as this is entirely my plan, not his fault.

“Kris oppa.” I spoke while sounding like shrieking, but loud enough for him to hear it. I know that every single of my group has a soft spot towards me, and it wouldn’t hurt to use it at this time.

To save my brother from being killed by Kris.

“I know it’s our fault. No. It’s my fault entirely. He just agreed to do so because of me. Don’t be mad at him.” I defended my brother.

The atmosphere suddenly becomes silent. I just staring at both of them, afraid that they may have a fight again.

“Let’s go. I’ll show you two your new house.” Kris finally spoke after a few seconds silence. My brother quickly held my hand and mumbling ‘let’s go’ as we followed Kris from behind. I was really curious that how did he know about us coming back to Korea and how the heck did he’s the one who will showed the way to our new house, but seeing Kris’s cold treatment to us, I just shut my mouth.

*I will ask him, if he’s already calmed down and not blaming my brother anymore.*

 

 

 

After we arrived at our new house, we still sense that his anger still not vanished as he’s not saying any words to us.

“That’s it. I’m already doing my job. Bye.” With that, he turned around, make my brother quickly held his shirt.

“Stop it, Kris. How long will you stay mad at us? I’m sorry, if that’s what you wanna hear from us.” Chen said in a serious tone. Kris faced him and both of them were intensely staring at each other.

“Oppa, I’m sorry too. Please forgive both of us.” I lowered my head, unable to look anymore between those two.

“Chen, if you can’t tell them, why don’t you tell me instead? That’s why I’m so pissed at you.”

“She told me don’t tell all of you.” My brother replied, broke the eye contact with Kris. Kris just look at me, and I’m slowly nodded. “I told him not to. I’m afraid that Ch..Chanyeol might find me. I broke his heart before.” I stuttered as I’m mentioning his name that I have harshly dumped before.

“You’re not gonna worry about that. He’s happy now..although he skipping for two weeks from school because of the shocking news about both of you just transferred without any trace behind.”

I felt guilty again after listening to Kris. *Chanyeol is that..frustrated?*

“Kris..we’re still friends right?”

“If you’re gonna do it again, I will surely kill you, .”

“That’s the bratty duizhang I know.”

“What did you—“ Kris unable to finished when my brother gave him a brotherly hug. Smile just curled up from me as I’m quickly joining him, giving Kris a group hug. Kris awkwardly fit in, but finally his stern face softened.

“I miss you, Kris oppa.” I smiled widely as we broke the hug.

“I miss you two. Look how pretty you are now. Maybe you can date me instead.” I blushed, when Chen throwing a fake cough. Kris narrowed his eyes at the er.

We entered our house after a small fight we had earlier, surprised that everything was settle up as the living room already filled up with furniture and stuff. I stared in awe when I enter my room. *Even my stuff already here!*

“As expected from Mr. Kim.” Kris suddenly popped out into my room with my brother, make me startled. *They were about to killed each other, now they being together like a married couple. Mans are complicated.* I just pouted.

“How did you know about my father? Speak of that, you also in the airport waiting for us. Who are you, Wu Yifan?” Chen send a curious glance at the taller one.

“My father knows your father. I’ve lived in China before and I’m transferring to Korea. And all of your personal information I got it from my father.” He said while slightly leaning against the wall, make him looks like a cool guy.

“Don’t tell me you were the son of Wu.. that my father is talking about all this time?” Chen’s jaw literally dropped.

“Bingo.”

“You ! You didn’t tell me about it at all!” He snapped in dissatisfy tone, only make Kris shrugged.

“We called it even then.”

My brother still staring at Kris like he’s some kind of alien.

“Umm..Kris oppa. H..how’s the boys doing?” I hesitantly asked while quietly playing with my fingers.

“They’re fine. They got into good university and yeah..Chanyeol also get into the same university with his ..new girlfriend.” Kris’s tone changed slightly as he waiting how I would react.

“R..really? That’s a good news. I’m happy for him.” I said awkwardly and smiled a bit. Chen knows that I’m still feeling guilty for Chanyeol, but he said nothing.

“You two don’t want to meet them? I can arrange it if you want.” Kris asked.

“Give her some time to get ready for it.” Chen replied and pat my head, I just hummed in return, glad that my brother still being considerate to me.

“If you say so.  I heard that you’ll start your lessons this week. Good luck. I’ll be in the same university as you two—“

“WHAT?!”

Kris smirked.

“See you soon. Toddles.” He then left, make us left there dumbfounded.

“Kris is really something..we don’t even know that he knows everything from the start.” Chen complained to me, but I don’t even listening to him as my mind going somewhere else.

I missed them. But I’m afraid to face them. I closed my eyes.

“Sis?”

Chen just literally waved his hand in front of my face. He sighed as I still stared blankly at the floor. He then quietly exited my room, giving you some time to restrain myself.

 

 

Kris was about to enter his car when his mind suddenly reminding something. He rubbed his neck, wondering how he’s forgot to tell you.

“Ah, I forgot that Baekhyun is enrolled in Kyungbok University too. Should I tell her?”

“Nevermind.” He mumbled to himself, not minding to tell you about it as he drove away from your house.

'I’ll bet she’ll be surprised later on.'

 

 

A/N : Annyeong readers! So, here comes my second chapter. Sorry if this chapter is a bit boring T_T. anyway, do anticipating her first day in university!  Do enjoy :D