Another Heartbreak

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

I froze as I’m still shocked with his sudden action. The student around us starts gossiping about how can Baekhyun hugging someone so randomly in public. I blushed like mad and lightly pushed him, only to see him smiling at me so brightly. *How I miss his smile.*

“Finally I met you! Where have you been?!” he said with a loud tone.

“You’re making everyone else staring at us, idiot.” I softly spoke with a red face, make Baekhyun look around, finding that everyone was staring at him. He rubbed his neck awkwardly and smiled sheepishly to his classmate.

“Sorry. I was too surprised to see you here.” His face turned crimson after he replied me.

He wasn’t able to ask me anything yet when the lecturer suddenly entered and signaling everyone to keep quiet. Baekhyun quickly take a seat besides me, ignoring his male friend who’s now sitting not too far from us.

“Why aren’t you sat with your friend? I’m okay being alone.” I said as I noticed that he was mouthing ‘I’ll sit here’ to his friends.

“No. I have so many things to ask you.” He said and pretending to focusing on the lessons and scribble some notes in his notebook.

“You’re mad at me, too?” I ask and take a single glance to him.

“Or course I am.”

“Then why are you hugging me earlier?” I try to bit out a smile from forming. He rolled his eyes somewhere, trying to look angry.

“Baekhyun, that won’t work.” I giggled, finding that he’s still the old dorky Baekhyun I know.

“Just shut up! I’m angry at you!” He snapped and standing up from his seat, makes me jumps in my seat.

“Mr Byun! Are you listening to my lessons or not?” The lecturer asked from his spot, makes Baekhyun turning flustered.

“I’m l…listening!” He stuttered while answering.

“Focus!” He gave Baekhyun a last stare then back to his lessons. Baekhyun pouted and narrowed his eyes to me. I just stuck my tongue out to him.

“This is all your fault!”

“Serves you right, Baek.” I giggled, and find out that he’s still staring at me. I look down, embarrassed.

“What?”

“Say that again. Say my name again. I want to hear it from your mouth.” He spoke with a husky tone. Now, it’s my turn to be flustered.

“B..Baekhyun?” I hesitantly said and try to cover my blush from showing up. He gave me his eye smile which I missed for a year long. If he doesn’t have Kyungsoo…

“How’s Kyungsoo? Are you still with him?”

He looks uncomfortable all of the sudden. I just wait for his answer innocently.

“Well, um..we break up a year ago. He has a new girlfriend now. If he’s happy, then I’m good.”

My heart suddenly swells up in joy, have a single hope to able to be together with him. Wait, I should be sad, Kim ~~~~! He’s my best friend!

If I’m still his best friend.

“I’m sorry to leave without telling you guys. I know I was wrong.”

“You know about Chanyeol? He’s so sad about your rejection and he’s even more in depression when you’re transferred with your brother without telling us.”

I just listen quietly. He knows that I’m listening and continued talking.

“..luckily he’s having someone to cheer him up already. Now he’s happy again. Now that I met you, WE must have a reunion with them soon.” He searching for my eyes, want to make you agreeing with him.

“I know about that. Kris already told me. He wants me and my brother to meet you guys again.” Baekhyun’s expression turned curious all of the sudden.

“Kris? So he knows about you earlier than me?”

“A few days ago.”

“That tall maniac—“ Baekhyun snarls in return, and I jump slumped in my seat, regretting about telling him the fact.

“That’s it, Baekhyun. That’s just a coincidence.”

“No. You’re not gonna ran away from us again. From me.” That sentence makes my heart accelerate again.

Without both of us know, the class was already over. I stood up quickly, makes he automatically following me from behind. He quickly held my hand and turning me around in a flash. Now, I was facing him.

“You can’t go away from me yet.” He stated while still holding my hands.

“Baekhyun!” A girl suddenly popping out from nowhere and standing besides him. *She’s pretty. Just really beautiful.* I thought. That makes Baekhyun release my hand and shifted away from the girl awkwardly as the girl was staring at me with a piercing gaze.

“Who’s this?” Her cheerfulness earlier turned serious all of the sudden. I just timidly look down, avoiding her intense stare. She was scanning me up and down. I can sense it.

“She’s my old friend. We just met today. Now won’t you leave us alone?” Baekhyun lazily replied and her expression turned bright again.

“Oh! Is that so? Baekhyun’s friend is my friend too!” She quickly took my hand and shake hands with me. I just can blink in confusion.

“I’m Lee Naeri, Baekhyun’s fiancée.”

At that time, I could feel my heart shattered. Just like how I feel when I first heard about him and Kyungsoo before.

But this time, the pain I get is ten thousand times worst.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello readers! I’m back with another chapter! Hope you love it~! <3 Because I’m having three on going stories, I just can updating this story once a week..so please bear with me!

Feel free to commenting and subscribing to my old and new readers..XD