First Day Encounter

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

Someone call the doctor nan butjapgo malhaejwo,

 Sarangeun byeong jungdok Overdose,

Sigani jinalsurok tongjeneun himdeureojwo,

Jeomjeom gipsugi ppajyeoganda eh oh~~~~’

 

I groan and roll lazily in my bed, didn’t give a single thought about waking up yet. My alarm still loudly singing besides me, irritate me a bit as the volume becomes louder, signaling that I was about to be late in my first day.

“Okay! Okay!” I gave up and unwillingly leaving my messed up bed. I look at myself at the mirror. My hair looks like a bird nest as it was really messy, and there was a clear dark circle forming in my eyes.

“Kim ~~~~, what kind of girl are you right now?” I sighed as I quickly rushed towards the toilet.

Yup, today was my first day in my university, I was kinda anxious and excited about what will happen later. There were only two things that I hope it wouldn’t happen.

First, I hope that I wouldn’t get a rival.

Second, I really hope I didn’t meet my brother and Kris inside the campus.

After fifteen minutes preparing, I leisurely walking down the staircase, slightly curious about my brother. *Is he already prepare to go?* I want to call his name when I heard his voice talking to someone in the phone.

Who called him this early??

“You ing moron! Why did you tell me today if you heard about it a long time ago?? That is ing important! And don’t tell me you forgot!! You’re only 24 for God’s sake!” I clearly hear my brother cursing someone.

“What’s so important?” I slowly taking a step toward the living room, makes my brother’s face changed.

“We’ll go by the public bus. I’m still mad at you.” He said and ended the call.

“Is that Kris oppa?” I asked, but he didn’t reply me. I send him a concerned look. *Is something bad happen?*

“Yes. He was..umm..forgot he placed my timetable somewhere, don’t you worried about it.” He gave me a small smile and ruffled my hair.

“Ah I see. That’s bad.”

“Yeah. Now let’s move or else we’re be late.” He quickly brushed the topic away and lightly pushed me to go outside the house.

“So that’s why we’re going to take a bus instead? Kris has a transport. You’re just too emotional!” I complain as the bus stand was quite far from our house.

“Shut it sis.” He snapped at me, make me startled as I sense his stares at me longer than usual.

“What’s wrong with my face?” I touch my face, checking something that is out of place. He just sighed and shaking his head. I just remained silence as my brother doesn’t seem in the mood of talking right now. *Why he doesn’t seem happy? He was so excited yesterday! He even prepared the best clothes for today.*

As all the way we’re on the bus, he kept glancing at me like I was going to die any moment. I uneasily pout.

“Oppa really. Would you stop staring at me—“

“Sis, I just wanna say that you should be patient. Don’t easily cry and run away again like before, okay?” I look at him, utterly confused with his sudden words.

“Huh?”

“Just face it.”

“Face what? Don’t be ridiculous at this time.”

“In case I might see you getting married at this younger age.” He said with a serious face, make me burst into laughter.

“What are you talking about? There’s no one would marry me!” I still laughed loudly, make his expression from concerned turn annoyed. He huffed in return.

“Yeah right. Who would like to marry an ugly girl like you?” He torted.

“OPPA!!!” I raised my voice, make the passenger staring at us weirdly.

“I don’t know you.”

“I hate you.”

Yep, the old Chen is coming back.

 

 

 

“Oppa, I’m scared.” I said nervously as I’m clinging into him like koala as we’re entering the campus.

“You said you don’t want to see me.” He replied lazily.

“There! I see you later! I’m going! BYE!!” he waved and quickly leaving me alone.

“Oppa!”

I stand nervously in front of the door. My heart was about to burst anytime soon as I was so afraid what will wait for me inside.

Almost trembling, I slowly open it and entered the class. My eyes slowly scanning around the surrounding, finding that the students were started talking with each other. The class is mixed by the first and second year, but unfortunately my brother isn’t in my class as his subject is different from me.

Now, I really wish that my brother is HERE.

I quickly take a seat at the empty seat in the fourth row, that had the lesser students. I sighed in relief. I don’t care if I was labeled a loner, as long as I’m not being bullied by the seniors.

Suddenly, I heard a sound of thing dropped besides me, and the thing was a book, and it landed near my feet. Instantly, I voluntarily help the boy who’s now clumsily taking his books too.

“Here.”

“Thanks—“

My eyes widened as the boy happens to be the reason I was running away from.

Byun Baekhyun.

He also staring at me with a surprised face. Instead of taking the book he held my hand instead, makes the book drops from hy hands which now replaced by his hand. My heart starts beating like crazy.

“B..Baekhyun..?” I spoke as his sight never left me.

“~~~~~-ah, Are you really  Kim ~~~~?”

“I—“

My sentence were cut as he already give me a swiftly, tight hug.

 

 

 

A/N : Hello! I was updating even though I have a homework to do (I’m such a lazy girl lol). I don’t know how university looks like, so sorry if it doesn’t sounds like a university >_<. Anyway, here comes the appearance of Baekhyun! Enjoy it please~ :3