Hint Of Jealousy

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

My heart was about to burst and my mind goes blank as I felt Baekhyun’s hand wrapped around my waist and pull me closer, deepen the kiss. His lips moving against mine in a gentle way. I was about to melted into the kiss when I quickly regained myself back. *He can’t kiss me! He had Naeri!*

“Baek, stop—“

I pulled away but he closed our gap again and held the back of my neck, giving me another breathtaking kiss. I gasped, and he took that as an advantage to slip his tongue inside my mouth. His longing and passionate kiss makes my knees weaken but he managed to support me with his hands.

*How I longing for him to kissed me after all this year.*

Even though my heart really wants the kiss to last longer, I quickly push him away, broke the kiss. Both of us still panting and I noticed his lips turned red and swollen just like me. I blushed hard as his eyes still fixed on me, filled with desire, passion, and..love? *No way.*

“W..what are you doing?!”

“I kissed you.”

“I was being mad at you! Why you—“

“I love you. I lied to you because I love you.”

 I could feel my heart raced by his words. Did I heard wrong? He stood closer to me, make us being separated a few inches from each other faces. I just froze in my spot, still surprised.

“At first I want to joke around with you. I didn’t expect to make you believe it but I know that Chanyeol had feelings for you. I need to back away from you two by telling lies to you. I’m just your best friend.”

 “Do you think you would be a great friend by backing away from it, and telling a nonsense lie to me? How stupid are you, Byun Baekhyun?” I glared at him. I was terribly hurt by his statement.

“Why don’t you tell me beforehand? After all this year I’ve being running away from my feelings to you and feeling guilty by rejecting Chanyeol, you’re saying that you love me?”

I could feel my tears starts pouring down. I aggressively start hitting his chest but he keep staring at me, turning speechless.

“You..had feelings to me all this time? I didn’t—“

“Why are you being such a coward? Why did you tell me now?” I cried, and he wrapped his arm to me, and now I’m too tired to resist him and I already find myself losing myself in his embrace.

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t know.” He tightened his hug to me and both of us stay in that position for a few minutes without saying anything.

“Baekhyun? Where are you?”

My heart slumped as I recognize the owner of the voice. Lee Naeri. I quickly push him harshly from me, makes him stare at me with a puzzled look. I quickly backed away, worrying that Naeri will see me with him. I’m scared at her, and I’m not ready to face Baekhyun about this whole situation.

“I have to go. Naeri’s waiting for you.”

“We didn’t—“

With that, I quickly walk away, leaving Baekhyun alone dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

I come to the campus next day with a terribly miserable state. I hadn’t sleep at all after the incident I had with Baekhyun yesterday. I still feel his kiss on my lips and it makes me more confused with my own situation. *I need to forget about him and now he makes me fall for him again!*

“Sis?”

“Huh?” I snapped back when I look back at my brother who gave me with a concerned look.

“Are you okay? You look terrible.”

“I’m fine. I’m just lack of sleep.”

“If you feel unwell in your class, just call me, okay? I’ll be there for you.” I nodded weakly. He gave me a pat on my head and quickly ran off towards his class.

I walked into my classroom and I stopped on my track when I saw Baekhyun in his table, with Naeri clinging next besides him. *Why is she here? I bet she must taking this class to be around him.* I brush it off and taking a seat along his row too, but quite far from two of them. I could feel Baekhyun’s eyes keep glancing at me, and I could help but blushed as my mind kept playing about what happened yesterday.

The class suddenly turned loud as I heard the students (girls especially) take a glance at the door and whispering amongst themselves. I was too tired to know what they’re whispered about, and continue my reading too keep myself awake.

“~~~~~-ah?”

I look up and my eyes widened in surprise.

“Sehun? What are you doing here?” I smiled in excitement as he take a seat besides me, makes me received all the girls jealousy stare, but I don’t care much.

“I just came to my class today. I also studying here, you know.” Sehun smirked but his eyes quickly met Baekhyun who now staring at him with a surprised look.

“So Baekhyun hyung is in your class too?” I blush when he mentioned Baekhyun’s name. He was about to greet the elder when the lecturer already entering the class. He only can sat back and give him a small smile.


Sehun keep talking and make stupid jokes all the time makes me couldn’t concentrate on the lessons. Sometimes my eyes would met Baekhyun, and his eyes always fixed on me. I could feel his heated stare but I try to ignore it.

“Baekhyun hyung!” Sehun quickly dragged me to Baekhyun and Naeri as soon as the class over.

“You’re studying here too, Sehun?” Baekhyun give the younger a friendly handshake.

“I just come to my class starting today. It’s really good to be in the same class with you..and ~~~~~.” He said and his eyes landed on Naeri who was always besides Baekhyun.

“And mind introduced me with your new girl friend, hyung?”

Naeri blushed after hearing that, and he trying his best to keep his poker face.

“She’s Lee Naeri, my childhood friend.” He simply answered. Sehun just give him a simple ‘oh’ in return and the situation turned awkward for a moment until Sehun cleared his throat.

“I think I’m going to go first. You want me to send you home?”

“No it’s okay. I had Kris and my brother to do so. Let’s go together. Bye Baekhyun.” I said without looking at him and tugging Sehun’s sleeve.

“They look like a good couple for me. What do you think?” Naeri said cheerfully to Baekhyun, and he quickly shifted himself away from her with a disapproval look.

“They’re just friends.”

“Why’s that?” Naeri still dissatisfied with his answer.

“Because I know.” 

Baekhyun stated instantly by her question and walked away too, surprisingly leaving Naeri without another explaination.

Naeri pouted. Is there something he hides from me? And it has something to do with that girl? She gritted her teeth in irritation.

I will make sure that women stay away from my Baekhyun no matter what.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello! This is my first time writing a kiss scene and it makes me embarrassed just thinking of it! It might turned out imperfect but I hope it didn’t disappoint you guys!

Do enjoy it anyway <3