A Date, and Busted

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

A/N : OMO i'm really sorry for not updating..I somehow deleted this story in my PC and I don't know what to do..I'm such a careless girl.T_T 

Sorry again for the late update..and it might be short but here it go^^

 


“Really, Baek we’re skipping school just to watch a horror movie in the cinema??” I rolled my eyes at him when he happily purchasing the ticket on the ticket booth.

“It’s not horror! It’s thriller one, I think it’s not that scary..”He’s explaining way to detailed to me.

What kind of date is this..

Byun Baekhyun you aren’t romantic at all!! I mentally face palmed.

“Don’t make that face! This movie is great trust me! You wouldn’t regret watching it!” He beamed while we already taking our seats inside the theater. He handed me a bowl of popcorn to me with a sweet smile. I sighed. How could I refuse that..

“Okay, but if I turned out screaming out of my lung besides you, don’t blame me.”

“That’s what I want.” His smile suddenly turned into a smirk without I realize. My eyes widened in surprise.

“What?”

“Nothing, just kidding!”

I wasn’t able to say anything more when the screen darkened, signaling the movie was going to start.*I think I’m pretty good at handling this kind of movie, so please don’t let me humiliate myself in front of Baekhyun.* I prayed.

It turned out the movie was scarier than I thought, and I found myself broke out into cold sweat and slightly trembling in my spot. I was practically covering my face, and too embarrassed to take a glance besides me as I know Baekhyun must be laughing at me all this time.

And I though I will be good at handling this kind of movie.

I peeked through my hands to see if there wasn’t any brutal scene anymore when it turned out to be so damn wrong. It was the scene where the killer is brutally cut the victim’s head, and blood was smeared everywhere. My eyes widened.

OH MY—

Before I could comprehend anything, I let out a loud pitch of girlish scream and clinging myself to Baekhyun’s arm like my life depends on it.

This is really embarrassing!! Not to mention I’m in the cinema!

I could hear Baekhyun chuckled and I felt a hand protectively placed on my head. Baekhyun was my hair gently, and I couldn’t help to feel butterflies inside my stomach.

“ Don’t worry. I’ll protect you.”

Thank goodness my face is hidden from him, so that he couldn’t see my tainted red face right after he says that.

We continued on that position until the end of the movie, and Baekhyun’s hand never leave my shoulders.

Maybe my misery by watching this ridiculous movie with him did paid off.

 

 

 

 

“Why isn’t he answering my calls?? Just a simple texting ‘I’m absent today’ isn’t enough, Baekkie~” Naeri checking her phone for countless time and pouted. Why he becoming so distant towards me? The fact is, he already putting up some distance from her before, but after the girl named Kim ~~~~~ shows up, Baekhyun was becoming further away than he should be.

Her intuition is becoming more anxious when she found out that you are absent today as well, and she thought it would be soothing her mind a little bit by asking one of her friend.

Oh Sehun.

After the class is over, Naeri walked to Sehun’s table and knocked the table with her hand to make the boy acknowledge her presence. Turn out that it worked.

Sehun was giving her a curious look from her sudden action and Naeri practically threw him a smirk in return.

“Do you need something, miss?”

“You don’t know me?” Naeri asked, a bit irritate. Her eyes rolled to him when he still gave her an expressionless look.

“I’m Baekhyun’s fiancée, Lee Naeri! Baekhyun already introduce me to you before.”

“Oh.”

Just an ‘Oh’? Such an air headed guy. He sure is lucky to have a gorgeous face for someone who had such a slow brain.

“Mind telling me why ~~~~~ is absent today?”

Sehun just give her a judgemental look. “And why you need to know that?”

“It’s because I need to make sure she didn’t have nothing to do for Baekhyun’s absent today.” She replied and the judgemental look in Sehun’s face turned annoyed.

Is she a stalker girl friend or what? He thought.

“Just because Baekhyun hyung is absent today, it has nothing to do with ~~~~~. Did you’re the one who should contact him and asked him about that? Or he purposely switched his phone off to avoid you?” Sehun chuckled with his own statement.

Naeri’s face turned red immediately due to anger and embarrassement.

“Oh, and I didn’t remember the part of Baekhyun hyung introduced you as his fiancée. He says you were his childhood friend. Do not give your hope high.”

“YOU—“

Naeri wasn’t able to release her wrath to him when Sehun already walk past her and leave her alone in the classroom. This boy is really pissing me off.. Naeri is practically cursing Sehun when her cell phone suddenly rang. Annoyed when she knows who the caller is, she answered it half-heartedly.

“Yah Jiyeon did I told you I was not in the mood of shopping—“

“Naeri-ah, are you already breaking up with Baekhyun?” Naeri was kinda surprised when her friend, Jiyeon asking her that question.

“Huh?”

“I saw Baekhyun with a girl at the shopping mall. It’s not just me, but all my friends agreeing with me that they were practically a couple just by looking at them. Baekhyun’s face also looked really happy, not to mention their continuous skinskip—Naeri are you listening?”

“I’m NOT breaking up with him.” Naeri finding her voice trembling.

“…Sorry—“

Naeri ended the call and almost had the urge of slamming her phone onto the ground, but at the though that she will need her phone later, she just curled her fist that her hand almost bled.

Without much more thought, she stormed out from the classroom, when her mind already told her where to go.

The mall.

 

 

 

 

“You should see all of the people around us when you’re screaming earlier.” Baekhyun try to say it as normal as ever but it failed miserably when he finds himself chuckling in the end.

I groaned. “Shut up! It was all your fault to watch that psycho movie—“

“Alright, alright next time I won’t make you watch them again.” He raised his hands in surrender.

“It was the most ridiculous movie ever..” I murmured in such a dissatisfied tone.

“I know you enjoyed it anyway..not to mention you’re also enjoying the feelings of hugging my arm in there..”

I blushed and lightly pushed him away from me.

“I did-I didn’t do it on purpose!” I stuttered and the mischievous look in Baekhyun’s face makes me wanna punch him.

“Let me make it up to you by treating you with another movie!” He clearly notice the death glare you throws at him, “Trust me no horror or thriller or whatsoever..just a normal movie.”

By his statement, I sighed in relief. But Baekhyun suddenly leaning way too close, and whispering something.

“A PG-18 movie with you would do.” 

I reddened.

“YAH YOU ERT HOW CAN THAT BE A NORMAL MOVIE??!!” Before I could smack his head, he already ran away from me with a loud laughter. I smiled a little but it soon faltered when I saw somebody was staring at us not too far from us, eyeing us from the start. My knees suddenly weaken just by looking at the murderous look she gave me.

Naeri.