Angry

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

I stood nervously in front of my brother’s room. *Should I go in..or not? I’ve might be killed—well maybe I was a little bit exaggerated the situation.

But the fact is my brother is seriously scary when he’s angry.

Taking another heavy breath, I knocked the door slowly. *Wait, why didn’t he say anything from the inside? Is he getting a revenge or what?* I pouted and ignoring about my manners and stepped inside his room. I saw my bother leisurely laying in his bed while listening to music.

Ah, so that’s why he didn’t hear me.

“Oppa..?”

“Are you still mad at me?” I sat on his bed awkwardly and try to make an eye contact with him. He still didn’t answer me and I decide to continue my words.

“I’m sorry.”

“Seems like you’re having fun go on a date with your future husband. I’m glad for you.” I can sense sarcasm in his voice as he spoke without looking at me.

“Okay! I know I was acting rude for ignoring your advice to me but they—“

“You still think you’ll be happy by following what they say this time? You’re selling away your happiness by this useless marriage.” I lowered my head. My brother really cares about me a lot and what did I do to him? I’m even sending him away from his friends because of my childish decision.

“Y..yah.” My brother starts to panic as he saw tears rolled on my cheeks. “I’m just saying what’s good for you. Don’t—“ He wasn’t able to say anything when I sobbing on his broad chest, giving him a tight hug.

“I’m sorry for all the stupid things I do to you. I’m such a spoilt brat.”

He chuckled. “Hey, didn’t I say that you’re ugly when you’re crying like this? No one will marry you after this if I told them how ugly you are now.” His voice softened and ruffled my hair in return.

“You forgive me?”

“No.”

“Oppa~” I whined.

“Okay okay! Pabo girl.” I finally saw him smiling again, and that’s enough for me to conclude that he’s not mad at me now.

“So, what happens then on your date? Is he ugly?” He broke the hug and starts his trough out investigation about me.

“No.”

“Well, is he fat? A lot more older than you?”

“No.”

“Well seems like your future husband is a damn hottie then?” He raised his brows after hearing my short statement.

“It’s Sehun.”

“Oh—WHAT?!”

I know his reaction will be like this.

“I met him on the restaurant, and he is the one mom and dad trying to paired me up with.” I reminding the meeting again and unknowingly a sigh released from my lips.

“He’s agreeing with the marriage?”

I shook my head. “No, he said he’s against it. He didn’t like the way we were about to get married without our will. He told me he will talk to his parents to postponing their intention about us.”

“Sehun has becoming more mature now. He still cares about you.” I slightly blushed.

“But I did dumped him before.” I stated. * The memories I want to forget the most. I feel guilty when I think about it again.*

“You still can’t forget Baekhyun, aren’t you, sis?”

 I know that I should be happy for seeing Sehun and I should able to erase Baekhyun from my mind, but it didn’t work like how I want it to be.

“Yeah. It’s the same thing when he’s with Kyungsoo before but now his lover is Naeri.” I noticed my brother’s face frowning.

“Huh? Kyungsoo? Why was Kyungsoo suddenly popping out into our conversation?”

I blinked, confused.

“You don’t know? Kyungsoo is Baekhyun’s boyfriend back then, when we’re still in high school.” I stared at him innocently when my brother’s face turning all serious again. *Did I say something wrong?*

“What are you talking about? There’s no way that’s gonna happen.”

“Why are you saying that it will not gonna happen, oppa?” I asked him, utterly confuse with the situation. *I heard that Baekhyun likes him from his own mouth!*

“Kyungsoo is Baekhyun’s cousin!” He says, sounded frustrated.

I could feel my heart stopped from his words. Cousin?

Then, was Baekhyun lied to me all this time?

 

 

 

 

I could feel Baekhyun’s heated stare besides me. I literally ignoring his presence since I came into the class, and not even listening to his nagging, or even whining besides me.

I am really angry to him. Very.

Finally, class coming to an end, and I sighed in relief as I saw Baekhyun finally giving up talking to me and exited from the class. Maybe he’s waiting for Naeri—and I don’t want to know about that! I stopped myself from daydreaming and I took a time to pack my belongings as long as I could.

 After I walked outside the class, a hand suddenly caught my wrist. I let out a shriek unconsciously.

“Kim ~~~~~. You better talk to me. NOW.”

My body freeze in shock when I found the pissed Baekhyun outside the classroom, waiting from me. Luckily, they was nobody in the hallway since our class finished quite late and everyone already leave the campus.

“There’s nothing I wanna say to you, Baekhyun.” I pry my hands from his grip and want to walk away but he spun me around again, making me facing him.

“What’s wrong with you?!”

My blood boils, and I didn’t realize I already releasing all my anger to him.

“It’s you, Baekhyun! I didn’t know you will be such a liar even to your own best friend!” His face changing in surprise.

“I didn’t do anything—“

“Kyungsoo was your cousin, right?”

His face turned pale and his body stiffen, and that proves me it was true.

“And what did you mean by saying about crushing on him, even saying he’s rejecting your feelings? Why are you lying to me? Do you think of me as a fool?” My tears start to fall endlessly. His expression turned terrified.

“No! I just—“

“That’s it, Baekhyun. I don’t want to see you anymore. I hate yo—“ I wasn’t able to finish my words when he pinned me onto the wall, and crashing his lips to mine.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello! I’m posting a new chapter!! Hehe hope you guys enjoy the chapter~ I’ll leave it hanging like this../evil laugh/

Do enjoy and commenting please!^^