I Love You Too..

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

I tossed around on my bed as I wasn’t able to sleep again. I get up in annoyance and heading downstairs, heading to the kitchen. Maybe some milk will make me get to sleep faster.

*Baekhyun loves me all this time? What should I do?* a blush crept up as soon as I remembered about the kiss again. I didn’t able to sleep two days just thinking that.

“You already spilled the milk.”

I yelped in surprised as I heard my brother’s voice from behind. I turned around and sending him a look. He just blink innocently and let out a yawn instead.

“You scared me!”

“Why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I’m just going to drink some milk.”

“..and spilling it as you kept daydreaming.”

“Shut up.” I pouted and cleaned the spilled milk on the table with a tissue. Chen take a seat besides you. “So, anything happens between you and Baekhyun? Or Sehun?” I sighed by his question.

“Oppa..Baekhyun just confessed to me and he..” I couldn’t say afterwards as I already turned red as tomato. Chen raised his brows, amused.

“Oh? So you guys making out then? That’s why you can’t sleep.” He concluded, and I vigorously shook my head in embarassement.

“No! We don’t! he just..k..kissed me..” I look down, and finding my brother sending a knowing smirk.

“Oh.”

“Don’t just say ‘oh’ to me! You need to help me!” I stare at him in disbelief. He just shrugged, makes me turned even more frustrated.

“What else should I say? Congrats for your first kiss, saying like that?” He mocked at me, and I blushed even more with that statement.

“Actually, that’s not our f..first.” I answered shyly.

Chen’s eyes shot up in surprised. “Oh so you two did kissed before? And you didn’t bother telling me?”

“It just an accident..” I mumbled in return and avoiding his stare.

Chen let out a frustrated sigh. That’s it. He can’t take this anymore. This complicated life of his sister need to be solve immediately or else he would die due to extreme frustration. He grabbed your shoulders and making you face him in a swift movement. Your eyes shot up in surprise with his sudden action.

“O..oppa why did you—“

“Stop this, sister. Aren’t you tired of this?” His eyes met your and his serious face realized you that he’s pissed over something. *He’s being angry at me?*

“Stop what..?” I hesitantly asked.

“Stop being so negative over yourself and confess your feelings to him. You know he loves you, and I know you loves him back. So just confess and have a happy ending. End of your complicated stories.”

“It’s not that easy, oppa! He had Naeri and Sehun—“

“UGHH CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME AND FORGET ABOUT ANYONE ELSE?! IT’S ONLY A MATTER BETWEEN YOU AND BAEKHYUN NOW!!” Chen suddenly bursting in anger and makes your eyes widened, slightly terrified.

“Sorry.” I lowered my sight and try to hold back my tears. His grip tightened and that makes you look up to face him again. This time he had a firm expression, and I know that my brother really want to make everything cleared for me and Baekhyun as soon as possible.

“This is the last time I asked you. Do you love Baekhyun or not?!” He shakes me quite roughly, and I nodded in return.

“I love him!! Stop shaking me it hurts!!” I yelled in return and push him away from me.

“It hurts, right?”

“OF COURSE IT HURTS!! WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY WITH ME?? I JUST ASKED YOUR OPINION!!” I finally shout at him for the first time in my life. My face changes as I saw his gaze softened and flash me a smile instead.

“If you could tell Baekhyun with this honesty, your problem should be over. Good night.” He patted my head and leaving me alone in the kitchen, slightly confused with his strange action. I pouted. *He thinks he’s acting cool by leaving me hanging like this?*

It’s not cool at all.

 

 

 

 

I woke up in the next morning and realize my house is becoming extremely quiet. I stormed into my brother’s room and as expected, his room is empty.

He’s leaving me alone again!! And I should walk alone?

My mind strongly thinks that he’s still mad at me and refused to walk together this morning. Sighing, I half-heartedly preparing myself to get ready for my class. * I think I should make him calmed down first then I’ll apologize.* I quickly stormed outside without taking any breakfast.

“~~~~~-ah.”

I stopped as I spot Baekhyun outside, leaning against the wall and I stared at him with a puzzled look as he’s dressing casually, like he wasn’t attending to the class.

“Baek? Aren’t you going to the lecture? We’re gonna be late.”

I was about to walk away when he catch my wrist. I yelp in surprise as his gaze never leaving me, and it sends shiver to my spine.

“We need to talk.”

“Later, we have to—“

“We need to talk about our current relationship.” He closed the gap between us, and I can feel my heart pounded one hundred times faster.

“What do you want to say, Baekhyun?”

“I love you, and nothing going to change that.” He claimed.

“…..”

My heart swells in joy and I remembered about my conversation with my brother earlier. I look up at him, and his eyes still fixed on me, waiting for my answer. *Say it, ~~~~~.*

“I love you too, Baekhyun. A lot. You don’t know how much time I try to say it to you before.” My voice trembled as I finally had a courage to say those words to him. I could see his eyes glistening hearing my answer, but I quickly cut in.

“..but you’re engaged to Naeri.”

“I don’t—“

He was about to speak when I softly place my index finger to his lips, preventing him to explain in even further.

“Listen to me, Baek. I love you so much that it hurts to look you with someone else. I’m also in your situation, I was being arranged to marry Sehun. How can--”

 “I won’t let Sehun marry you! You’re mine!” He suddenly crashed his body on mine, giving me a breathtaking hug. I flushed by his statement and try to pry myself away to catch my breath, but his grip was too strong.

 “I don’t feel anything towards Naeri like what I feel towards you. I love you, not her.” His words make me melted inside and I unconsciously wrapping my hands around him, hugging him back. His warm presence already makes me relax, and I suddenly feel my fear in no longer in me.

We stay at this position for a few minutes, forgetting anything else at the moment when he broke the hug and gave me the sweetest smile ever.

“About Naeri, what should you do?”

Baekhyun tilt his head in puzzlement, and then his smile turned into a smirk. I pouted seeing his devilish smirk.

“What?”

“You really seen her as your biggest rival, are you?” I rolled my eyes to him, and he laughed seeing my reaction.

“Shut up. Maybe I should take back my words and marry Sehun—“ my words left unfinished when he peck my lips, makes me blinked in surprised.

“I know you wouldn’t.” He was staring intently at me with his famous eye smile and I try hard to not fall for his beautiful eyes once again. I look down to my watch and gasped in horror.

“OH MY I’M LATE!!!”

“Let’s just skip it!”

“Baek! I shouldn’t do that!” I snapped at him, disbelief.

“I already asked your brother’s permission to take care of you earlier, and I don’t want to see my beloved girlfriend being scolded!”

I blushed again when he says ‘girlfriend’ but quickly pushed it away and let my nervousness filled up into me again.

“ You asked my brother for what??” So that’s why he doesn’t show up this morning…    

He grinned mischievously and took my hand in return.

“To take you on a date, and he approves it.”

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hello readers! So here it comes the fluffy parts..until more drama came up soon! I really appreciate everyone who read my stories and enjoy it..thank you lovelies!

Thanks for the 80+ subbies…I love you XD