Warning

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

Naeri was now standing facing us with an unreadable expression. I could feel the murderous intent on her eyes, and that scared the out of me. Baekhyun noticed my sudden pale face and turned to look at the direction I was looking. His eyes found Naeri who was staring at him like a predator watching her prey.

Looks like they were becoming her prey this time.

My eyes wandered in horror when I feel Baekhyun’s hand finding itself to my own hands, enterwined it with mine. Although I tried all my efforts to pry his hands away from me, the grip onto my hand seems to be tightened and I found myself giving up from his stubborness.

“Let me finish this once and for all.”

That’s all I can hear from Baekhyun before Naeri taking another steps towards us, and now both of us already standing face to face with her wrath.

“Baekhyun, how could you going out with another women behind my back.” Naeri’s voice sounding so possessive and I looked down instantly. Naeri’s stare looks like she was going to devour me and separate me from Baekhyun with her eyes.

Yes, I’m scared of Lee Naeri.

“We’re just friends, Naeri. I already stated it to you before.”

“WE’RE NOT! YOU’RE MY FIANCEE, BAEKHYUN!!” She stated, sounded so demanding and Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Not anymore. I already find my future lifetime partner, and it’s her. Not you.”

“She’s nothing compared to me! I’m perfect for you! She’s just a man stealer—“

“DON’T YOU DARE INSULT HER INFRONT OF ME, LEE NAERI!” Baekhyun snarled, and I kinda surprised with Baekhyun’s outburst.

“Baek—“ I look at him, and his fiery eyes softened.

In a matter of seconds, we already found Naeri covering her face and sobbing out loud. “How could you Baekhyun for doing this to me?” Baekhyun’s face turned red as people starts to staring at their little drama. He even felt they’re whispering about him becoming a two-timer player.

“I love you.” She insisted with a raspy voice.

“Sorry Naeri, but I love her.”

“YOU !!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DONE, YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!! I TOLD YOU BEFORE—“ Naeri suddenly yelled like a mad women and about to attacked me, when suddenly her friend blocking her by gripping both of her hands from ripping my head off.

“Naeri, don’t bring trouble here! This is a public place!” One of her friends hissed and dragging her away from you and Baekhyun.

“I will get you over this, Kim ~~~~~!!” She yelled before she disappeared by the main entrance, along with her other friends, dragging her outside. I just look at the floor in embarassement when I feel a light tap on my shoulders.

“I’m sorry for Naeri’s aggressive behavior.”

“You’re her bestfriend, are you?” Baekhyun asked her. I just remained frozen in my spot without saying anything.

“I am. I’m Jiyeon.”

“N—nice t-to meet y-you.” I stuttered and Baekhyun chuckled at my cuteness.

“I think you should be avoiding her from now on, both of you. She could do something to ruin you two if you don’t do so.”

“And why you, her bestfriend told us about this? Is this supposed to be a warning to us?” Baekhyun tilted his head and eyeing the door, cautiously waiting in case Naeri will barged inside and attacking you again. Then, he suspiciously stared back at Jiyeon.

Jiyeon sighed.

“I’ve known her since we’re 6, Baekhyun-sshi. It might be bad for me to say this to my own friend, but Naeri won’t back down easily if she doesn’t get what she wants. She will do anything to get it, trust me. I hope you will be careful later, Kim ~~~~~”

“Why are you telling me this? Don’t you mad at me for stealing your bestfriend’s fiancée?” I stuttered and gripped onto Baekhyun’s hand a little too hard, subconsciously.

“I know that Baekhyun didn’t like her from the start. It was actually my fault by telling her about you two earlier.”

“I didn’t cheat at her from the start. I was going to talk to my parents for cancelling the engagement with her, for your information.” Baekhyun said, and Jiyeon just give him a small smile.

“Well, good luck then. See you again, but please remember my warning. Stay away from Naeri.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?”

Baekhyun noticed my silence treatment after the incident in the mall earlier. I was still surprise when our short date being caught by Naeri, and I wonder if it is a right decision to accepting Baekhyun’s feelings.

“Hey. Don’t make me worry like this. We already arrived in front of your house and you didn’t even speak a word.” He puckered his bottom lips and I just give him a small smile. *Being cute like this doesn’t helping me at all, Baekhyun.*

“I’m okay, Baek.”

“You still afraid of what Naeri will do to you, am I right?” He guessed, and I slowly let out a heavy sigh, and nodded. “I’m afraid she would do something to harm you or—“

I wasn’t able to finish when he flicked my forehead, make me rolled my eyes to him.

“Yah it was yourself that you should be worry about, not me you pabo.” He let out a reassuring smile to me once again. “She was just a girl, she won’t do anything dangerous or ruthless that was in the psychopath movie we just watch earlier. Trust me.”

My heart relaxed a bit with his statement. Finally, I smile back, and Baekhyun’s heart fluttered a bit by seeing your smile.

“I’ll trust you, Baek. Good bye.”

“Just a good bye? Won’t you forget something?” His eyes glistened in excitement. There was a mix of mischievous and something else in his eyes, but I couldn’t read it at all.

 In the end, I blinked in confusion and he let out a hearty laugh.

“Seriously, you’re killing me.”

He made a move himself by leaning closer to me and snaking his left hand to my waist while his right hand is cupping my cheek, giving me a long, chaste kiss on the lips. I melted by the kiss and slowly responded by snaking my hands to his neck, kissing him back.

“Err, looks like I’ve come at the wrong time to see this.”

We pulled away as we heard someone gasping and cooed way too dramatically at us. I blushed furiously when my brother, Chen was raising his brows to us and crossing his arms at the sudden sight he saw right now.

“So, seems like the date DID worked out better than I thought.”

“Shut up, oppa!” I whined in embarassement when Baekhyun sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Being caught kissing you in front of your protective brother isn’t too good.

“I’ll guess I’ll get going.”

“Whoa, whoa not so fast, Byun Baekhyun. You’re not going anywhere. We’ve being waiting for both of you.” Chen already slung his arm to Baekhyun with an evil smile, preventing him to run away any further.

“We?” I asked, slightly surprised.

“You need to announce it to everyone, that means to all our friends.”

My eyes shot up in surprise.

Don’t tell me..

 

 

 

 

A/N : Annyeong readers! This chapter is slightly shorter than I expected T_T..and I’ll make sure next chapter will be longer. I’m so thankful for my readers who supported this story all this time..I’ll work harder and love you all!! X)