Reunion and Announcement

Moonlight: Undying Love (Sequel to Moonlight: First Love)

"We have a guest."

“Who’s inside, oppa?”

 I start to feel slightly nervous when my brother had a mysterious smile tugging on his lips.

“Let’s go! We’ve been waiting too long!” Chen dragged me and Baekhyun inside the house. After we entered the house, noise starts to fill my ears and echoing all over the living room. *Wait, I think I heard this before..* My eyes sparkled and I stormed to the living room to meet the guest.

“~~~~~-ah!” I could hear Baekhyun’s voice but I’m too excited to see them. I know who they are!

“OPPA!”

My intuition was right. Right after I’m in the living room, 10 pairs of eyes met me with a slightly jaw dropping and gasping dramatically.

“~~~~~~-ah!” Suho greet me first with his usually caring smile and I literally jumped to him. He makes an ‘oof’ sound with my sudden action, but still smiling and wrapped his hands around me too, returning back the hug.

“Oppa I’m so happy to see you!” I beamed with a cheerful voice and roaming around and finding that all the boys were in there, smiling so brightly to me.

Suho broke the hug and ruffling my hair. “Wow, look how beautiful you are now!”

“Ahem. Already missing something?” I turn around and found the smiling Luhan. He still looks the same, even turning manlier than before. He wrapped an arms on me, also giving me a hug.

“I miss you too, Luhan oppa.” Too excited, I myself found hugging Kai, Lay, Xiumin, Kyungsoo, and Tao next. Sehun, Kris and my brother just watching my small reunion with those boys, while Baekhyun’s eyes literally turning icy when I stepped forward, approaching my ex-boyfriend, Chanyeol.

“Hi, Chanyeol.” I give him a small smile, and finding that his red hair already change to light brown, and surprisingly it suits him more than I imagined.

“Hi, ~~~~~~-ah. Are you doing just fine?” He awkwardly spoke and a smile plastered on his face as he noticed all the eyes on both of them. Meet you again after being dumped by you a year before makes it more awkward.

“I’m doing good, Yeol-ah. You’re becoming more good looking, seems like all the girls probably chasing you right now.” I joked, and his smile brightened just like a year ago.

I talked with them, and finding that Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were attending the same university, and both of them already had their own girlfriend. It relief me when Chanyeol already brushing off his frustrated state after the break up, and deciding to becoming my best friend again.

Xiumin and Luhan already decide to continue their career as an interior designer while Kai also mentioning he just come back from the overseas, and about to take over his father’s company. Tao and Lay were in the process of saving money to come to their own country, China. Kris just proudly volunteering himself to support all the expenses for them to go back to China, only to be smack by Lay and earning a scowl by Tao.

I just smiled, just hearing all their stories with interest as I know my brother was really happy to meet them all again, and that makes me feel relieved.

Baekhyun unknowingly sticks besides me all the time, secretly entwined his hands with me when nobody was looking, or whenever they’re engrossed with talking. Although I try to pry his hands countless of time by hissing at him, he stubbornly still did it and I decide to give up.

Xiumin noticed Baekhyun’s hand sneakily lingering on my wrist, and gasped.

“Baekhyun-ah! Are you and ~~~~~ becoming an item now?”

I blushed when all eyes were on both of us. Kai and Tao already cooed and whistling when they’re finding we’re both holding hands.

 This is so embarrassing.

“Yeah. We’re currently dating, and Chen already approving our relationship.” Baekhyun says and secretly glancing at Sehun. He noticed Sehun’s face turning gloomy by it, and he mentally sighing. *Sorry Sehun, but I need her in my life.*

Chen glared while holding his drinks. “I wasn’t saying anything about approval. I just tell you guys to announce it to them.”

“Isn’t that means you’re also saying yes too, hyung?” Kyungsoo cut in, and Chen choked his drinks. The boys laughing along after being entertained by Chen’s flustered action, before turning to congratulate both of us with a big smile.

I caught Chanyeol giving me a big grin and give a thumbs up excitedly. "Congratulations for becoming that brat's girlfriend."

I giggled by his playful action and mouthed 'thank you'.

“Congrats, Baekhyun-ah. Don’t you dare saying I’m your boyfriend to her again.  It’s so humiliating to be labeled as gay in front of her.” Kyungsoo says quietly, but loud enough for both of us to hear it.

“Nah, I know you’re his cousin, Kyungsoo.” I answered with a smile. Kyungsoo let out a relief sigh.

“Glad that you know. He wouldn’t use me again after this.”

“I won’t do it again. I already have her.” Suddenly, Baekhyun’s face reddens, and he awkwardly rubbing his neck. My cheeks flared up too by his statement, and Kyungsoo just chuckled by me and his cousin’s reaction.

“He shouldn’t be or I’ll be the one who will send him to his own grave.” I glared at Baekhyun.

 “Invite me to his funeral, then.” Kyungsoo added with a sly smile.

“Hey!” Baekhyun snapped. I laughed with Kyungsoo.

My eyes roaming around the living room after Baekhyun and Kyungsoo leave me behind to joining Kai for another long conversation. Disappointment took over me when I haven’t find Sehun anywhere in the living room.

Where is he?

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, Sehun turned all quiet again after you announcing your relationship with my sister. He don’t even here right now.” Chen said to Baekhyun as you already in a conversation with Suho and Kris, talking and laughing with them. He also noticing that your smile wasn’t that bright anymore and you keep glancing around, searching for Sehun. And whatever concerns you, concerned him too.

“You know that Sehun likes her. Right?”

“I know. Sehun was the one arranged to be her husband by your parents. She told me about it.” Baekhyun replied.

“Go talk to him. I think both of you can settle this, man to man. He’s on the balcony.” Chen gives Baekhyun a last pat on the shoulder, before walk away to joining your heated conversation between Kris and Suho.

 

 

 

 

Sehun stands alone on the balcony, not wanting to have conversation with his hyungs. He did miss them and would have a little chitchat about their current status, job, etc but his mind still remembering the announcement Baekhyun made earlier.

You already belong to Baekhyun. And he didn’t even have another chance to show you how much he loves you.

“Yo, Sehun.”

Baekhyun shows up besides him with a sharp glare, and he knows that it will be another heated conversation he going to have with his hyung.

“Baekhyun hyung.” Sehun replied with a small smile. For himself being younger than Baekhyun, he needs to be polite to the elder no matter how much he’s angry, frustrated or sad at him right now.

“What are you doing here? They were looking for you.”

Sehun let out a heavy sigh. “I’m clearing up my mind.”

“…”

There was an awkward pause between them, before Baekhyun starts to speak again.

“Sehun. You know what I’m going to talk about, Right?”

 Sehun sighed.

“I know.”

“…I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, hyung.” Sehun finally able to meet Baekhyun’s face without having a sadden expression, which he was glad of it. “I know she loves you right from the start, and I’m just going to have one-sided love by myself. But I didn’t regret it, and I’m happy that she was able to have her first love again, and that was you.”

Sehun paused, and Baekhyun stays quiet, waiting for the younger to continue.

“Just stay by her side and protect her, hyung. Or else I wouldn’t hesitate to take her back from you.” Sehun nudge Baekhyun’s arm playfully.

“I will.”

Baekhyun want to give some space to Sehun by leaving him alone again, before Sehun grab his wrist, preventing him to do so.

“Hyung, may I ask you something?” Baekhyun quirked his brows in curiosity, allow him to continue his sentence.

“Naeri was your fiancée?”

 He sighed and slowly nodded. Sehun let out a frustrated sigh to after hearing the fact.

“Unfortunately, she did. I was about to cancel it by telling my parents—“

“Do something about her. I think she had sort kind of crush on you, possessively.” Baekhyun just blinked again. Not just Jiyeon, Sehun also warned him about Naeri?

In the end, he just nodded.

“Ah, right. Congrats, Baekhyun hyung. I haven’t said it to both of you. Tell her that I was happy for her too. I wasn’t prepared to see her right now, afraid that she’d probably feel guilty towards me again.” Sehun offered him a smile, and Baekhyun just smiled back to the younger, almost feel guilty for stealing you from him.

“Thanks, Sehun-ah.”

 

 

 

 

“It’s a rare thing to see you walking us out from your house.” Suho said in amusement while patting Chen’s back. After having a simple talk at Chen’s house, they surely reminding themselves to pay a visit again soon.

“Don’t be so surprise, hyung. It’s the first since me and my sister came back from China.”

“Right. And you just tell us after a year—“.

“Oh please, shut up, hyung.” Chen rolled his eyes to the elder in annoyance. Suho pouted like a little boy at him, while the rest giggled at Chen’s annoyed face and Suho’s fail aegyo.

“Don’t come again.” He said sarcastically, and the boys just shrugged it off, knowing that the boy still joking to them about it.

Amongst of the boy’s loud voice from their non stop chattering, Sehun could feel someone watching them. He looked around in cautious, but found no one, just all 12 of them in the streets in front of Chen’s house.

What is this feeling? Nah, probably just my imagination. He shrugged it off.

Little that he didn’t know, Chen also had the same feeling of being watched.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the long wait! My laptop wasn’t cooperate with me at all so the chapter always been delayed T_T

Thanks for the wait and do anticipating for the next chapter <3